+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sysanalyst

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
Med's Request
21-09-2014
Med's Done....
06-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2015
ejohn said:
Thank GOD......Thank GOD......Thank GOD

Hi friends, I got PER today.
congratulations ;) ;) ;) ;)

droslim

Star Member
May 27, 2014
GMS said:
I see some issues in getting PCC for me & wife..

We are living in Malaysia since 6-Aug-2013 and before that in India (home country).

When i checked with Indian embassy in Malaysia, they inform me to submit passport for 3-4 weeks to get PCC from them. This is not possible as i have to keep Passport for IELTS on 21-Jun. Further, i believe that will be PCC for India only.

I am also worried about how to get PCC from Malaysian authority.. Can PCC issued by indian embassy in Malaysia serve PCC for Malaysia also..??

Is it ok if i submit my application without any PCC..? They have mentioned on web that i can do that .. but would it be problematic practically..?
Hi for the PCC or Certiicate of Good Conduct in Malaysia you can apply online with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (kln.com.my/e-consular)
After applying and approved which you can check online you need to collect at the Foreign Affairs Office in Putrajaya.

Gru

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico (transf. from Santo Domingo 11-09-2014)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Nomination.....
08-08-2013
File Transfer...
23-08-2013
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Passport Req..
30-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2014
sansanlaosu said:
Thank you Kollins
I am afraid that sending replacement form at this stage might cause confusion or dis-match.
Maybe I should let go and hope for the best.
Any other seniors opinions?
sansanlaosu,

I sent replacement forms and got PER. I have no GCMS notes, so I don't know if they actually used my replacement forms (I find it interesting, though, that they never returned them to me either). I am a first time applicant. My forms were not to amend for any serious issue, but to be extra sure about minor issues (e.g. I filed out both Additional Family Information forms with my name, though one had my data and the other had my wife's data and signature... I resent hers with her name as applicant and mine as spouse).

Here's how I did it:

1) Filled the new forms
2) Prepared a cover letter explaining the reason. As a first time applicant I had no UCI, so I provided plenty of information: name, passport number, DOB, e-mail, phone numbers, FedEx application tracking number, application reception date/time (and who signed for it)
3) Wrote "URGENT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CASE IN PROCESS" (or some such) on the envelope
4) Used the spreadsheet to carefully track credit card charges for my NOC and timed the delivery of the package so that it arrived a couple of days (I think up to a week) before I expected my package to be worked on

Others were successful fixing serious mistakes (e.g. missing signature on credit card auth form); I saw no detailed post, but I reckon they must have used a similar process. I strongly advise that given your case you give this a try. It is NOT GUARANTEED to work, but it always brings peace of mind to know you did all you could.

All the best!

Gru

venki4560

Jun 4, 2014
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have a home loan of 14laks, i am a primary applicant and single. How much I need to show for funds?

sukh_deep80

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
10-10-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
GMS said:
They need to know 3 different things..

Settlement fund: cash or cash equivalents you have - this should be unencumbered amount
Assets: Value of your assets
Liabilities: If you have any loan or pending payment towards credit card etc..

Settlement fund = cash or cash equivalents - liabilities
This should be more than mentioned amount at below link..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

In my opinion, EPF, PPF, NSC, Mutual Funds, Savings acc are all valid source for settlement fund.. No worries.. but ensure that you dont have any loan on your name.. Also you can include your spouse's bank statement if you have any money in that.
Thank you GMS. NO i have any loan on my name.

dhesi

May 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Send with app
Hello friends

One question ..I have set last name as not applicable in my generic application form . but after this all the pages of this page has a header of not applicable on top ...is it acceptable ?

Thanks

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
sriramkb said:
You will get the target date from WES once your status changes to 'Review in Progress'. You can check the date under Order Details tab.

You can check the Documents status under the Required Documents tab of your WES login. This as well should be updated once your status changes to 'Review in Progress'.
It already shows the status "Documents received - review in progress" but i can not see any target date under Order Details tab.. It read as following..

"Evaluation Status: Documents received - review in progress
We have received your documents and will contact you when your documents have been reviewed."

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Gru said:
sansanlaosu,

I sent replacement forms and got PER. I have no GCMS notes, so I don't know if they actually used my replacement forms (I find it interesting, though, that they never returned them to me either). I am a first time applicant. My forms were not to amend for any serious issue, but to be extra sure about minor issues (e.g. I filed out both Additional Family Information forms with my name, though one had my data and the other had my wife's data and signature... I resent hers with her name as applicant and mine as spouse).

Here's how I did it:

1) Filled the new forms
2) Prepared a cover letter explaining the reason. As a first time applicant I had no UCI, so I provided plenty of information: name, passport number, DOB, e-mail, phone numbers, FedEx application tracking number, application reception date/time (and who signed for it)
3) Wrote "URGENT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR CASE IN PROCESS" (or some such) on the envelope
4) Used the spreadsheet to carefully track credit card charges for my NOC and timed the delivery of the package so that it arrived a couple of days (I think up to a week) before I expected my package to be worked on

Others were successful fixing serious mistakes (e.g. missing signature on credit card auth form); I saw no detailed post, but I reckon they must have used a similar process. I strongly advise that given your case you give this a try. It is NOT GUARANTEED to work, but it always brings peace of mind to know you did all you could.

All the best!

Gru
Hi Gru

Thank you for sharing your experience.
Before I make my approach on sending the amendments, I need your assistance on one question.
Did they delay your process? Did they pull your application out and dated received by the date they received your amendment form?
I saw past threads regarding for delay the process (though he got PER afterwards), however I am more concern about cap filled if they rearrange my application.

Please help
Thank you.

drcanada

Jun 4, 2014
GMS said:
I have seen many people talking about the projected date of ECA report from WES.. Where i can see that online..?

Today WES updated my status to "Documents received - review in progress"

Does it mean that apparently there is no problem in the documents i have submitted...? Does it mean that they have found the sealed cover of university and containing documents OK...?

Now, Is there any chances to see the status "Documents are not as per WES requirement"..?

Can anybody pls respond..
WES will not update with those words, If your documents not as per standard, They will update with details like, They will provide status "Please send sealed envelope" or "Short words not allowed on credentials, Please resend" Likewise.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
droslim said:
Hi for the PCC or Certiicate of Good Conduct in Malaysia you can apply online with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (kln.com.my/e-consular)
After applying and approved which you can check online you need to collect at the Foreign Affairs Office in Putrajaya.
+1 for the information.. I have sent and e-mail to the department.. Will contact you in case of any further support required.

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
dhesi said:
Hello friends

One question ..I have set last name as not applicable in my generic application form . but after this all the pages of this page has a header of not applicable on top ...is it acceptable ?

Thanks
Yes my friend, I had the same issue, but don't worry coz the header is auto generated :)

arushii

Jun 4, 2014
Hello,

I am an Indian but currently working in London, UK for next 12+ months so am allowed to given London as VO.

Can I still give New Delhi as VO as London VO is slow.
If yes, what are the challenges I would be expected to face by giving New Delhi as VO.
(I understand I will have to post Medical and PCC to India, but what else)

Pls help.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
OMG... Contradicting laws of different countries sometimes create problems..

I am in Malaysia for 10 months on employment pass. I just checked with Dept of Foreign affairs for PCC /certificate of good conduct..

I understand from authority that they can process the certificate only if i have completed 12 months in Malaysia..!
On the other hand, canadian authority ask for certificate if i have lived in any country for more than 6 months...!

What to do in this situation..?????

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
GMS said:
OMG... Contradicting laws of different countries sometimes create problems..

I am in Malaysia for 10 months on employment pass. I just checked with Dept of Foreign affairs for PCC /certificate of good conduct..

I understand from authority that they can process the certificate only if i have completed 12 months in Malaysia..!
On the other hand, canadian authority ask for certificate if i have lived in any country for more than 6 months...!

What to do in this situation..?????
PCC is not required to be sent with application. It can be submitted later.
If Malaysian authorities do not process certificates for someone that has not lived in the country for more than 12 months, try to get that in writing, attach and set to CIC with the PCC from India.
Do not overthink stuffs. If things are behind your control, let it be, sit back and prepare for the wonderful journey to the promised land of the Maple leaf.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
PCC is not required to be sent with application. It can be submitted later.
If Malaysian authorities do not process certificates for someone that has not lived in the country for more than 12 months, try to get that in writing, attach and set to CIC with the PCC from India.
Do not overthink stuffs. If things are behind your control, let it be, sit back and prepare for the wonderful journey to the promised land of the Maple leaf.
Right.. I think thats what i need to do.. May be by the time my visa file is transferred, i would have completed 12 months in Malaysia..

Status
Not open for further replies.