+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

isti84

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dear Friends,
Kindly help me by giving answers of my below quires. Sorry in advance as it is littlebit big queries. But please help me as i am almost at end stage for preparing my files:

General Application Form:
----------------------------
Current Country of Residence:
From date -- entry date to the country or visa issue date mentioned in Residence visa. Because in UAE,
before residence visa stamping they give entry visa at first for entering to the country

To date -- Which one sould i give. NULL or expiry date of visa.

My wife is currently housewife but she did job as Electrical Engineer.
Can i give Electrical Engineer as intended occupation and present occupation as House Wife

13.Current Country of residence: For Spouse can i give Oter as ""Husband Sponsor" if i select status as Other.

Background Declaration
---------------------

Education:I can not write my full University name at Education portion. Do i need to write by pen?
PERSONAL hISTORY : Current TO DATE should be written as "PRESENT" by pen or can be typed as current YYYY-MM
MEMBERSHIP WITH ANY ORGANIZATION
In guide it is written "I have never been a member of an organization or association" --in which box it need to write
TRAVEL INFO
-----------------
SHOULD I INCLUDE TRAVEL INFO OF MY PREVIOUS PASSPORT IF IT WITHIN 10 YEARS.
PREVIOUS PASSPORT NO IS AVAILABLE IN MY NEW PASSPORT

ECONOMIC CLASS
------------
I am giving bank certificate from one country and bank statement (spouse) from another countery.
Both currencies are different. Should i give any explanation in any extra sheet mentioning the conversion rate with CAD?

Which years it is fallen if i have any experience like 2007-05 ---2010-04
3 YEARS BUT LESS THAN 4 or
2 YEARS BUT LESS THAN 3

others
-------
I am not giving PCC and didnt manage current company's reference letter at letter head pad. Instead of that i did
affidavit and giving others all papers.

Should i write one cover letter for both together or separate cover letter is required.

Please please help me.

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
ejohn said:
Thank GOD......Thank GOD......Thank GOD

Hi friends, I got PER today.
congratulations!!! ;D ;D

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interstellar said:
Guys... are there any benefits of having higher points than 67??
More points is better. There are some factors in which we think we scored points that are different from the perspective of the IO. For example, you submitted your application believing that you got 2 years experience but upon review of the IO, he /she believes that it is only equivalent to one point thus lowering your point score. If you have extra points, you'll be more secure.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
I have seen many people talking about the projected date of ECA report from WES.. Where i can see that online..?

Today WES updated my status to "Documents received - review in progress"

Does it mean that apparently there is no problem in the documents i have submitted...? Does it mean that they have found the sealed cover of university and containing documents OK...?

Now, Is there any chances to see the status "Documents are not as per WES requirement"..?

FSWDev

Star Member
May 11, 2014
Re: Rejection post PER - Cause and Proportion

Oscar7 said:
Can people share what have been the most common reasons for rejection post PER? And roughly what percent (or absolute number) of folks get rejected post PER from previous year's experience?

Apology this might sound a negative topic, but I thought of understanding the landscape better. Request only folks who know real cases to reply please.

Thanks in advance for your responses.
Seniors please throw some insight on this

sukh_deep80

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
10-10-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
I m providing settelment funds as sum of EPF, PPF, NSC,Mutual Funds,Savings acc which is equal to INR 14 lac aprox. Is this OK. Is there any doubt regarding EPF or PPf bcoz INR 5 lac are in these and i have to show 18097 cad which are aprox 9.7 lac.plz help can i go with these funds. I m all set to apply just waiting for wes report.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
sukh_deep80 said:
I m providing settelment funds as sum of EPF, PPF, NSC,Mutual Funds,Savings acc which is equal to INR 14 lac aprox. Is this OK. Is there any doubt regarding EPF or PPf bcoz INR 5 lac are in these and i have to show 18097 cad which are aprox 9.7 lac.plz help can i go with these funds. I m all set to apply just waiting for wes report.
They need to know 3 different things..

Settlement fund: cash or cash equivalents you have - this should be unencumbered amount
Assets: Value of your assets
Liabilities: If you have any loan or pending payment towards credit card etc..

Settlement fund = cash or cash equivalents - liabilities
This should be more than mentioned amount at below link..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

In my opinion, EPF, PPF, NSC, Mutual Funds, Savings acc are all valid source for settlement fund.. No worries.. but ensure that you dont have any loan on your name.. Also you can include your spouse's bank statement if you have any money in that.

Maple Candy 2014

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hello Admins
I dont know how but a duplicate record with exactly my details with a Profile Name "dkindia7" has been created.
Pls look at it and delete to improve the efficiency of spreadsheet

Thanks

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
I have seen many people talking about the projected date of ECA report from WES.. Where i can see that online..?

Does it mean that apparently there is no problem in the documents i have submitted...? Does it mean that they have found the sealed cover of university and containing documents OK...?

Now, Is there any chances to see the status "Documents are not as per WES requirement"..?

Can anybody pls respond..

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
I see some issues in getting PCC for me & wife..

We are living in Malaysia since 6-Aug-2013 and before that in India (home country).

When i checked with Indian embassy in Malaysia, they inform me to submit passport for 3-4 weeks to get PCC from them. This is not possible as i have to keep Passport for IELTS on 21-Jun. Further, i believe that will be PCC for India only.

I am also worried about how to get PCC from Malaysian authority.. Can PCC issued by indian embassy in Malaysia serve PCC for Malaysia also..??

Is it ok if i submit my application without any PCC..? They have mentioned on web that i can do that .. but would it be problematic practically..?

Sysanalyst

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
Med's Request
21-09-2014
Med's Done....
06-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2015
GMS said:

We are living in Malaysia since 6-Aug-2013 and before that in India (home country).

When i checked with Indian embassy in Malaysia, they inform me to submit passport for 3-4 weeks to get PCC from them. This is not possible as i have to keep Passport for IELTS on 21-Jun. Further, i believe that will be PCC for India only.

I am also worried about how to get PCC from Malaysian authority.. Can PCC issued by indian embassy in Malaysia serve PCC for Malaysia also..??

Is it ok if i submit my application without any PCC..? They have mentioned on web that i can do that .. but would it be problematic practically..?
Brother,
Write a letter along with your FSWP applicantion stating that you will submit the PCC for current resident country and your native country as soon as possible,
this letter is ok for CIC for acceptance and processing of your application, when they transfer the Application to you VISA office, then your local VO will ask you to submit the both the PCC's. So take your IELTS exams with your ID, wishes for good marks and take it easy for now for PCC requirement. Hope this helps you,Thanks. :) :) :) :)

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
GMS said:

Can anybody pls respond..
You will get the target date from WES once your status changes to 'Review in Progress'. You can check the date under Order Details tab.

You can check the Documents status under the Required Documents tab of your WES login. This as well should be updated once your status changes to 'Review in Progress'.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GMS said:

I am also worried about how to get PCC from Malaysian authority.. Can PCC issued by indian embassy in Malaysia serve PCC for Malaysia also..?? NO

Is it ok if i submit my application without any PCC..? They have mentioned on web that i can do that .. but would it be problematic practically..? YES,NO PLM JUST WRITE A OVER LETTER EXPLAINING WHY U AN SUBMITT pcc with ur application and LVO ask u later to submit ur PCC.
dont worry :p

Status
Not open for further replies.