+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvabugs

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Hi ALL morning,

I was a little confused in which order we need to put documents in the post , is there a link where i can find this information. i tried looking into the cic website but unable to spot it. any suggestions how we need to arrange them before sending thanks in advance.

:D :D :D

Cvabugs

Cool_India

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Dear Seniors,

I have a question as given below:

1. I worked with a company in 2004-2010 (around 6 yrs) with job matching with NOC that falls in a category of skills level B but the same NOC is not there is the current eligible occupation list.

2. Now I'm working in another company since 2010 and have the matching duties of NOC 2171 & 2173 so my current exp comes as around 4 years.

My question is; will I be getting the points of current 4 yrs of exp or I'll also be getting the points for full 6+ yrs for skill level B as well?

Please suggest! Thanks

dhesi

May 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Send with app
It should be original

Nav2132 said:
hey
I Have a translation of Birth Certificate..

do i have to send the original translation of certificate or a Attested copy..?

plz help

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leonine84 said:
Hi Kollin,

Though you answered the question, but here's the same question but a little more specific

I have a question on my eligibility. I am planning to apply under NOC 1123. I have an Engineering Degree in Mechanical Engineering, but I don't have a university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, museology or a discipline related to a particular subject matter, which is usually required.

I do have an Advanced Certificate in Marketing, which is a part time 1 year course and does have related subjects.

I do have a paid experience of 1 year 6 months in one of the NOC 1123 profiles though.

Am I eligible?

Please advise.
I believe since you do have an advanced 1 year course in marketing, is it a degree or diploma or it just states certificate coz as per my Canadian experience, having a certification course is termed vague over there.

Why not ask ECA or CIC once if you get points for that or not ? Hope some senior has knowledge regarding this.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
cvabugs said:
Hi ALL morning,

I was a little confused in which order we need to put documents in the post , is there a link where i can find this information. i tried looking into the cic website but unable to spot it. any suggestions how we need to arrange them before sending thanks in advance.

:D :D :D

Cvabugs

Dear brother,

It should be as per Checklist...If u follow that then ur documents will like below:

Order of Documents for Full package

Order of Forms

2.Barcode Page of generic form
3.Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008)
4. Schedule A: Background Declaration (IMM 5669) (Applicant+Spouse)
5.Additional Dependants/Declaration (IM 0008DEP) - No dependants - (Not required this form)
6.Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562)
7.Schedule 3: Economic Classes-Federal Skilled Workers (IMM 0008-Schedule 3) - Only Applicant
8.Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) - (Applicant+Spouse)
9.Use of a representative (IMM 5476) - No representative - (Not required this form)

Order of Supporting Documents

10.Notarized Copy of Passport (Applicant+Spouse)
11.Original IELTS
12.Notarized Copy of Work Experience (should include period+responsibilities and duties)
13.Notarized copy of Appointment letter
14.Salary Statement
15.Original Educational Credential Report
16.All Educational Certificates & Mark sheets(Notarized)
17.Relative's Documents (Notarized)
18.Notarized copies of Fund documents (Savings/FDR)
19.Notarized copies of (Applicant+Spouse)
(a) Birth Certificates
(b) Marriage Certificates
(c) National IDs
20.Police Clearance Certificates (Applicant+Spouse)
21.Six Photos (Applicant+Spouse) - within small envelop & attached with jems clip in the cover page
22.Fee Payment Form
23.2 Self Addressed mailing labels

** Notarization is optional.

dhesi

May 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Send with app
For "Additional Family Information" form , it says we need to fill all the names in English and in native language.

I have question, can we just take a print out of the same form and fill the equivalent names in native language on the "English: filled form , or we need to fill the fresh form.

Also we are not required to fill the address and place of birth in native ?

Please advice

Leonine84

Jun 2, 2014
intensecool said:
I believe since you do have an advanced 1 year course in marketing, is it a degree or diploma or it just states certificate coz as per my Canadian experience, having a certification course is termed vague over there.

Why not ask ECA or CIC once if you get points for that or not ? Hope some senior has knowledge regarding this.
Hi Intensecool,

Thanks for your response. It is neither a Degree nor a Diploma. It is a one year course with 13 subjects with full Degree like Credits and CGPA awarded. But, assuming ECA or CIC don't accept this, can I still be eligible under NOC 1123 with a B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? Please advise.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
Finally couriered my application for FSW 2014 lets see what happen next finger crossed.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
where do my application stand if i donot send the checklist along with the package? I have not sent.

If any issue what would be the immediate action item that can be taken?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
Use this link and scroll down for the 50 eligible NOCS for 2014. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp?expand=jobs#jobs
Yeah, 1212 is right there... so it's eligible.

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
Dear seniors

Its regarding proof of funds. I have not maintained the amount for 6 months in my bank account . Infact i have deposited it 2-3 days prior to making the certificate from the bank . Should i send the 6 months statement along with the certificate or not??????

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gaurav_dhanesh said:
all the photocopies must be attested by the notory.
Where are you getting this?

If translated, yes, but if they are in English or French, plain un-attested photocopies are just fine.

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
arundasp said:
Hi,

I'm yet to send documents to WES for ECA evaluation. Can I change the delivery address to my friend's canadian address ? So that I can send all other documents to him and later he can attach ECA report in the package and directly send to CIC ?

Has anyone tried this before ?

Thanks
Arun
Yes it is possible

I did that last year, put my brothers address in USA and they sent it to him.

Regards
Arjun Singh

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
simarwalia88 said:
Dear seniors

Its regarding proof of funds. I have not maintained the amount for 6 months in my bank account . Infact i have deposited it 2-3 days prior to making the certificate from the bank . Should i send the 6 months statement along with the certificate or not??????
send 3 months statement, if its huge transaction of entire proof of fund, be ready to explain to local VO. Maintain the balance till you get passport request.

Status
Not open for further replies.