+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Leonine84 said:
Hi Intensecool,

Thanks for your response. It is neither a Degree nor a Diploma. It is a one year course with 13 subjects with full Degree like Credits and CGPA awarded. But, assuming ECA or CIC don't accept this, can I still be eligible under NOC 1123 with a B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? Please advise.
Hey Leonine84:

Don't try to link between education and work experience at all. Even an applicant, degree in language and no education in engineering, are even eligible to apply in Engineering NOC, if s/he only have relevant work experiences.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
can2174 said:
Checklist is for reference , immigration officer finds it easy to evaluate your application based on the list of items that you have checked in your check list. I don't think there should be any adverse effect on your application.
Thanks Can2174......but it won't lead to rejection or holding back my application for not sending the checklist along with the application package right?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cool_India said:
Dear Seniors,

I have a question regarding the company that has closed their business; I have read few posts on this forum but still want to know if there is any info available on the official CIC site regarding this!

Do we have any link/URL on CIC site that gives us some info; what one needs to submit if any of the companies closed their businesses ....

Many Thanks :)
Are you still in contact with any supervisor who could write you a letter? Do you have any letters issued by the company at the time? Any evidence of your actual duties (not just the fact of your employment/salary, because it's the duties that are crucial)? With any of those you could explain that the company is no longer in business. Not ideal but those substitutes (in order from best to worst) are the usual suggestions of the board.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhesi said:
I have a conflict on place of birth in my birth certificate and Passport .

Any advice how i can justify this to CIC.
Meanwhile i will correct this on my passport but it will take time ...
Just include an annexure explaining honestly and thoroughly how and why the discrepancy arose and what you are doing about it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
max09 said:
Thanks Obaied

But I am not sure about filling the name in native language, is it compulsory to provide one? I am from India and my native language is Hindi, do I need to fill the name in Hindi in the form at mentioned place?
Seniors and other people from India, did you guys submit the application by filling the names in Hindi as well?

Looking for a quick response as I am about to courier the application.

Thanks
If you have a native language other than English or French and you have a name in that language then yes it is compulsory to provide it. When they ask a question on a form it's because they want you to answer.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
CPR2012 said:
Thanks Can2174......but it won't lead to rejection or holding back my application for not sending the checklist along with the application package right?
yes, that is what Can2174 is indicating. I am with Can2174 also. ;)

It is not a mandatory documents. It helps officers and it helps more to the applicant.

paranoid2507

Feb 11, 2013
I can't access the spreadsheet, its showing "We are sorry, but you do not have access to Google Spreadsheets. Please contact your domain administrator for access."

Any idea what went wrong?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian dreamer said:
Hi,
What a great place to network and meet all of you ;) ;D
I have a few questions if you don't mind please.
1. Where can i find all the current forms to fill for the FSW program? I have printed the document checklist IMM 5612 already though and now i need the current forms.
2. Is it true that we need the ECA certificate for only the highest qualification? Or for all the Bachelors, masters and professional courses? I have an the ECA certificate for my Masters degree which is in procurement. I have applied to PEBC for my B. Pharmacy accreditation and i am afraid by the time 8 weeks is due, the cap will have reached for healthcare managers :eek: :eek: Can i just apply for the ECA for my MSc. Procurement?
3. Do i need to submit the NOC application forms together with the application? Or does a letter from my employer suffice?
4. About the bank statement, i have a 3 month history of my bank transactions which i got from the bank early last month, do i need to get a current one? How early before the submission date do i have to get a new bank statement?
I will appreciate all your help....good luck to all of us ;) ;) ;)
1. The guide contains links to all the current documents. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

2. You only need ECA for highest qualification. You can also get ECA for other qualifications and not for your highest one if you think it will take too long, but you'll get fewer points. I think M.Sc. is higher than B.Pharm.? If so don't worry about the B.Pharm.
3. I don't know what you mean by that one. All documents should be submitted together in one package except police certificates which can be submitted later.
4. It should be reasonably current but even a current statement will do, a 3 month history is not really necessary.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Smarty88 said:
Hi Seniors

Plz resolve the following queries.

1. i have applied to Nova Scotia, 2-3 months ago but there is no response from them till now (no ARN no., anything). so what should i mention in Generic Form that i have applied earlier to canada ?

No need to inform cic about NSNP, CIC doesnt care about it anyway.

2. I have Bank certificate which is 2 months old, do i used the same or make the other one because i have withdraw the money from that account. or its better to deposit money again and get the certificate of recent dates.

get a fresh certificate after depositing money again.
Plz confirm

ashif bhai and other senior members

agrineer

Star Member
Mar 29, 2014
future_canadian said:
They should show the home loan as a liability yes.

Settlement funds are where you show liquid and unencumbered funds.
Thanks for reply
How do I show property value of my flat ? Any body from NCR region knows whom to contact ?
Thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijoy_16 said:
Is it okay to fill some portion of form typed and some written (if anything left over)? One more question regarding filling up travel form. I have traveled more than space given to fill up the form. Instructions mentioning to use extra paper. In that case, Should I print the same form twice and fill the additional part, or I should prepare one table in MS work just to give info about missing travel?

What do you suggest?
Make the table in Word.

Yes it is acceptable to write on a printed form if you have things you can't fill in, like writing "present" in "to" date fields.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijoy_16 said:
Facing two problems in form fill up

1. Can not save anything in Travel info form
2. background info form became write protected after filled up. So can not modify anything.

Any solution for this?
Are you using the most recent version of Acrobat? (Not Reader.)

Not sure about 1. For 2, I had the same problem and all I could do was save it as a new file and start editing the new file. I just used version numbers to keep track of the most recent version.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
agrineer said:
Thanks for reply
How do I show property value of my flat ? Any body from NCR region knows whom to contact ?
Thanks
IMO don't waste time to evaluate property value. property can be considered asset but not proof of settlement funds. Just state the value of property as per agreement to sale document.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadian dreamer said:
I am quoting this as well from the Guide 7000 (Note: You will be awarded points for your highest completed credential(s). If you have specified an occupation in your application that requires an ECA report from a designated professional body, but you have also completed a foreign educational credential at a higher level that is not related to your intended occupation, you will need to have the additional credential assessed by one of the “multi-purpose” organizations designated by CIC. Both original ECA reports must be included with your application in order to receive maximum education points. ) Does it confirm question 2?
If your specified NOC requires an ECA from a designated professional body then you would need to have an ECA report from that body for the relevant degree and an additional ECA from a generic body like WES if you wish to claim credit for any higher degree. But health care managers 0311 doesn't require an ECA from a designated professional body, right? Seems like only 3111, 3112 and 3131 require this. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leonine84 said:
I don't have a relevant degree for NOC 1123 (that is degree in business marketing or PR or Communications, etc). I am B.Tech in Mechanical. But I do have a work experience of 2 years. Am I eligible to apply?
Yes. You don't need the type of degree specified in the NOC UNLESS your NOC is one that is federally or provincially regulated and requires a particular degree to practice, such as medicine or law. You don't fall into one of those NOCs, so the type of degree you have isn't relevant so long as you get it assessed for points. All you need is one year of continuous full time experience in an eligible NOC to be able to apply. If you do, you can apply. And you'll get points for all experience in skill type 0 or skill level A or B, not just that which falls under your primary NOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.