+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricky3296

Star Member
May 8, 2014
sandy27 said:
Hello everyone, just called my bank and got their confirmation that my DD HAS BEEN ENCASHED, what a relief!!!

Admin please help to update my entry, my name in the spreadsheet is Douglas, 2174, reached CIO on May 02, 13:20. Thank you everyone and all the best to us.

^^ kollins please update his details
Congratulation :) :) :)

Cool_India

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Cool_India said:
Dear Seniors,

I have a question regarding the company that has closed their business; I have read few posts on this forum but still want to know if there is any info available on the official CIC site regarding this!

Do we have any link/URL on CIC site that gives us some info; what one needs to submit if any of the companies closed their businesses ....

Many Thanks :)

Canadian dreamer

May 15, 2014
Canadian dreamer said:
Hi,
What a great place to network and meet all of you ;) ;D
I have a few questions if you don't mind please.
1. Where can i find all the current forms to fill for the FSW program? I have printed the document checklist IMM 5612 already though and now i need the current forms.
2. Is it true that we need the ECA certificate for only the highest qualification? Or for all the Bachelors, masters and professional courses? I have an the ECA certificate for my Masters degree which is in procurement. I have applied to PEBC for my B. Pharmacy accreditation and i am afraid by the time 8 weeks is due, the cap will have reached for healthcare managers :eek: :eek: Can i just apply for the ECA for my MSc. Procurement?
3. Do i need to submit the NOC application forms together with the application? Or does a letter from my employer suffice?
4. About the bank statement, i have a 3 month history of my bank transactions which i got from the bank early last month, do i need to get a current one? How early before the submission date do i have to get a new bank statement?
I will appreciate all your help....good luck to all of us ;) ;) ;)
I am quoting this as well from the Guide 7000 (Note: You will be awarded points for your highest completed credential(s). If you have specified an occupation in your application that requires an ECA report from a designated professional body, but you have also completed a foreign educational credential at a higher level that is not related to your intended occupation, you will need to have the additional credential assessed by one of the “multi-purpose” organizations designated by CIC. Both original ECA reports must be included with your application in order to receive maximum education points. ) Does it confirm question 2?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
bijoy_16 said:
Facing two problems in form fill up

1. Can not save anything in Travel info form
2. background info form became write protected after filled up. So can not modify anything.

Any solution for this?
1.Some PDF reader allows this while most will not allow it to be saved...its a type of security on it.
My advice is that you immediately print out as soon as you finish filling the form.

2.Its still your version of PDF reader...follow same instruction above.

Cheers.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi All,

What supporting documents do we need to attach for Work Experience other than Ref Letters with duties etc
I am attaching
1. last 3 months salary slips
2. Experience certificate from company saying I have been working from XYZ date to current

Is this enough.

I am not able to find my offer letter :-( Is it mandatory to attach offer letter also.

Please help.

Regards
Arjun Singh
That should be OK. However, please go through the point 12 of document checklist to know whether you covered all the points as much as possible. Offer letter/contract letter is not mandatory but recommended.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Arjun_Singh_76 said:
Hi All,

What supporting documents do we need to attach for Work Experience other than Ref Letters with duties etc
I am attaching
1. last 3 months salary slips
2. Experience certificate from company saying I have been working from XYZ date to current

Is this enough.

I am not able to find my offer letter :-( Is it mandatory to attach offer letter also.

Please help.

Regards
Arjun Singh
Its enough.
Cheers.

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Century said:
That should be OK. However, please go through the point 12 of document checklist to know whether you covered all the points as much as possible. Offer letter/contract letter is not mandatory but recommended.
Thanks Century.
I have gotten everything mentioned in the ref letter.
Timeline, salary, duties , hrs worked etc.

ukhan018

Apr 28, 2014
Someone I know wants to apply for NOC 1111 but ECA is awaited from WES. Till when do experts estimate (conservative estimate) that NOC 1111 will last?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Canadian dreamer said:
I am quoting this as well from the Guide 7000 (Note: You will be awarded points for your highest completed credential(s). If you have specified an occupation in your application that requires an ECA report from a designated professional body, but you have also completed a foreign educational credential at a higher level that is not related to your intended occupation, you will need to have the additional credential assessed by one of the “multi-purpose” organizations designated by CIC. Both original ECA reports must be included with your application in order to receive maximum education points. ) Does it confirm question 2?
It depends. If you have enough score, go for only highest degree assessed.

If you are short of one point, recommend to assess both master and degree; many a times, WES assessed master degree as equivalent to bachelor degree. In that case, two bachelor degree (at least one of them is 3 years) will give 1 point more.

Leonine84

Jun 2, 2014
I don't have a relevant degree for NOC 1123 (that is degree in business marketing or PR or Communications, etc). I am B.Tech in Mechanical. But I do have a work experience of 2 years. Am I eligible to apply?

dhandpun

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Hi,

I used blue pen to fill few forms fields (like native language, till date etc).

Can it be cause of rejection?

Little tensed:(

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Leonine84 said:
I don't have a relevant degree for NOC 1123 (that is degree in business marketing or PR or Communications, etc). I am B.Tech in Mechanical. But I do have a work experience of 2 years. Am I eligible to apply?
Yes you are eligible.
all you need do is get your experience letter in the manner specified on the document check-list extracted below..

According to requirements they want:
Letters must be

· Written on company letterhead,
· Signed by responsible officer/supervisor,
· Have the printed name and title of the responsible officer/supervisor beneath the signature,
· Show the company`s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses,
· Stamped with the company`s official seal (if applicable)

Letters must include all of the following information:

· The specific period of your employment with the company,
· The position you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position,
· Your main responsibilities and duties in each position,
· Your total annual salary plus benefits, (must include your salary)
· The number of hours worked per week. (must include your no of work hours per week)

Additional:

Appointment/contract letter
Payslip (3 months will be enough)
Business card of applicant and referee (reference letter's).

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
dhandpun said:
Hi,

I used blue pen to fill few forms fields (like native language, till date etc).

Can it be cause of rejection?

Little tensed:(
Have you submitted?....if yes...don't worry.
If you havnt...try to use black pen.
Cheers.

Canadian dreamer

May 15, 2014
Century said:
It depends. If you have enough score, go for only highest degree assessed.

If you are short of one point, recommend to assess both master and degree; many a times, WES assessed master degree as equivalent to bachelor degree. In that case, two bachelor degree (at least one of them is 3 years) will give 1 point more.
Thank you very much for the prompt response. I did my masters degree in the UK together with the professionals qualifications with CIPS. The WES ECA certificate states that it is equivalent to a masters degree. and the professional qualifications are equivalent to a graduate diploma....i believe this is sufficient, rather that risking the cap limit by waiting for the PEBC ECA. But can i state as well that PEBC is in the process of reviewing my accreditation as they have already received all necessary documents? I believe in 8 weeks it shall be ready though... thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.