+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
vikasMedTech said:
suggestions need
as i m 2013 applicant but i m not getting notification for my app regarding m within cap or not since long time
in this situation can i apply for fsw2014 as i am eligible in 2014 NOC list

Yes brother,

U can apply under FSW14 if u have any NOC matches...

Also u can contact with CIC by below for ur last FSW13 file:

CIC Contact:

E-Mail Address for Enquiry about application: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Put ur Passport Number
Put ur Date of Birth
Put ur Full Name

Over Phone:

 Procedure to get CIC agent on phone
 Call at – 0016139444000
 Select 1 for English
 Then 1 for foreign affair
 2 for immigration
 Call is being transferred to CIC
 Then 1 for English
 2 for status
 1 for PR
 When it asks you to enter UCI number just be on hold n let it say it 3 times then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
 Agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date, email id etc.

vikasMedTech

May 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:

Yes brother,

U can apply under FSW14 if u have any NOC matches...

Also u can contact with CIC by below for ur last FSW13 file:

CIC Contact:

E-Mail Address for Enquiry about application: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Put ur Passport Number
Put ur Date of Birth
Put ur Full Name

Over Phone:

 Procedure to get CIC agent on phone
 Call at – 0016139444000
 Select 1 for English
 Then 1 for foreign affair
 2 for immigration
 Call is being transferred to CIC
 Then 1 for English
 2 for status
 1 for PR
 When it asks you to enter UCI number just be on hold n let it say it 3 times then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
 Agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date, email id etc.

CIC agent told me to contact CIO by email... though i had email them just waiting their reply hopefully by this week
and about 2014 fsw i need another copy of ielts TRF.. when i asked british council for my another copy... they told me that they will provide copy when i will submit proof that where i have submitted the last one.... like letter from CIO stating that they received my original TRF for immigration purpose like dat... :(

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
garuna said:
I told them the truth that I applied for PR canada but was returned and was lost too. so i want new copy. They told me that what ever your reason is you must bring copy of IELTS, copies of passport and police report for the lost IELTS. I gave them all along with the application and after 9 working days, they told me to come and pay the fee. After that its 12 working days now . Today when i asked them they are saying that i will be getting probably on thursday.
Did British council call you for payment? Any update with British council? Its already 16 working days but they have not issued me the 2nd copy...

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
hi Guys...

One quick question... as Canada has planned to get more professionals into the pipeline this year.. do you think the rules will not be as tight as previous years?? i am applying for the first time... i have no idea.. would love to hear from you guys..

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
click.trick said:
hi Guys...

One quick question... as Canada has planned to get more professionals into the pipeline this year.. do you think the rules will not be as tight as previous years?? i am applying for the first time... i have no idea.. would love to hear from you guys..
Dear Bro,

All the rules are same as last yr-FSW13....

Also the forms are almost same except the footer/date.....

So there is no tighter/easier issue bro...:)

just prepare urself to apply fast...:)

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fresher_2013 said:
Hi, query on provident fund balance.

I have submitted the Provident fund balance that gets deducted from my salary every month, as the proof of funds.

Is there a challenge with the same. Please help, I am now very concerned after reading some comments on PF here.

In any case, I shall get the money back when I leave the job in India and move to Canada.
Anyone please help.....

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
Subash said:
Thank you for the answer. I am sure that you will get a copy of IELTS after 14 working days from the date of payment received. I think, you need to wait for two more days to get it. I have a query again, how did you approach to British Council for another copy of IELTS? I mean.. did you submit an application stating you lost your report or you followed any other way ?

Your reply will be admired.
Did British council call you for payment? Any update with British council? Its already 16 working days but they have not issued me the 2nd copy...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
vikasMedTech said:
CIC agent told me to contact CIO by email... though i had email them just waiting their reply hopefully by this week
and about 2014 fsw i need another copy of ielts TRF.. when i asked british council for my another copy... they told me that they will provide copy when i will submit proof that where i have submitted the last one.... like letter from CIO stating that they received my original TRF for immigration purpose like dat... :(
I can tell u a trick...

Just go to ur local police...take a copy from them stating that - u have lost ur IELTS copy...

Show it to British Council...they should issue the TRF...:)

Also check the below:

IELTS Second Copy:

IELTS Website says:

"How many Test Report Forms (TRFs) am I entitled to?
You will only receive one (1) copy of your Test Report Form, unless you are applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), or United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) – in these cases, you can receive two. Proof of application to CIC and UKBA must be provided."

http://ielts.org/test_takers_information/test_takers_faqs/test_results.aspx

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
future_canadian said:
By the way, what is so attractive about the Nova Scotia PNP? I've read of several applicants on this forum who are applying under that program. Is it very easy to successfully apply under this PNP or something?
The Nova Scotia PNP has been popular recently because they opened a new stream called Regional Labor Market Demand (RLMD) in March 2014 which had NOCs listed that were not available in FSWP 2013. This new stream did not require a job offer and had similar requirements as the FSWP with a few additional informational requirements, such as documenting a Settlement Plan. As such, many people applied or were preparing to apply, especially as there was the general feeling that FSWP 2014 would not have been available prior to Express Entry in January 2015.

I also was considering applying as my NOC became available and I had started researching information about it. However, I had faith and hoped that FSWP would reopen in 2014 with my NOC and decided to take the "wait and see" approach while at the same time attempting to get some of the more time consuming application tasks out of the way (IELTS/WES). Thankfully, that approach paid off.

Three things effectively turned me off from the NSNP (RMLD):
  • The program is essentially a mini version of the coming express entry, meaning that the power to choose was not in your own hands. Even after you sent a complete application package, Nova Scotia would be the one to decide who would be nominated to apply for PR, and there were only 150 spots available, not per NOC, but for the entire stream - out of thousands of applications which would invariably be sent. Didn't particularly like those odds.
  • The Settlement Plan was effectively a glorified essay as to why Nova Scotia should select you as one of its 150 nominees and how your previous experience and knowledge would prepare you to settle within the province. As much as I can be good at writing essays if I put my mind to the task, I don't particularly enjoy this and avoid them at all costs where possible :).
  • If selected as a nominee, you still would have to go through a similar federal application process, which could take up to a year, in addition to the approximately six months it would take to get a decision on whether or not you have been selected as a provincial nominee. Added to the fact that to become a provincial nominee you were required to "demonstrate intent to live in Nova Scotia permanently", if you became a nominee, at the very least you had to attempt to settle down in the province before moving elsewhere. This became the last straw. My preference would be to start in Toronto as I have "family" there who could ease the transition process of essentially restarting one's life if the PR application is successful.

vikasMedTech

May 19, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
I can tell u a trick...

Just go to ur local police...take a copy from them stating that - u have lost ur IELTS copy...

Show it to British Council...they should issue the TRF...:)

Also check the below:

IELTS Second Copy:

IELTS Website says:

"How many Test Report Forms (TRFs) am I entitled to?
You will only receive one (1) copy of your Test Report Form, unless you are applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), or United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) – in these cases, you can receive two. Proof of application to CIC and UKBA must be provided."

http://ielts.org/test_takers_information/test_takers_faqs/test_results.aspx
just waiting CIO reply.... already waited long time so will wait more couple of weeks then will go for alternative
any way thank u ashif

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
ahmad77 said:
I will keep trying next week, thanks
ECAS is already updated. my friend's status is already updated even though he has not received PER mail.

what's your present status in ecas Ahmad?

can someone whose CC has been charged pls check their status on ecas?

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Hi.. Can anybody share the format of Police certificate..? Police may not follow my format but i can get an idea that what i need them to write basically..

Dsiraj

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Additional: 18-11-2014
Nomination.....
03-09-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
29-01-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
04-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
LANDED..........
21-10-2015
rajaram said:
ECAS is already updated. my friend's status is already updated even though he has not received PER mail.

what's your present status in ecas Ahmad?

can someone whose CC has been charged pls check their status on ecas?
I believe to check on ECAS u need to enter your UCI no.
and u get UCI number in PER email only

Lemon Grass

May 10, 2014
Hello Seniors
I have one query. I got student visa in 2006 and I never went to Canada. Now while I am applying for the immigration I will give that Information. My question is, do i need to photocopy the visa and send it with the forms? What are the pages of the passports i need to photocopy? Finally, should I have any UCI number? I can't think of any kind of UCI number back then. Please advice.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Lemon Grass said:
Hello Seniors
I have one query. I got student visa in 2006 and I never went to Canada. Now while I am applying for the immigration I will give that Information. My question is, do i need to photocopy the visa and send it with the forms? What are the pages of the passports i need to photocopy? Finally, should I have any UCI number? I can't think of any kind of UCI number back then. Please advice.

Brother,

i guess u dont have UCI...so just left it as--NO.

Also u do not need to send the Visa copy of that student Visa....

Send only bio page as instructed to Document checklist point 8.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

good luck...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.