+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
Sysanalyst said:
If we assume the application processing & CC/DD processing teams are separate in CIC, second week apps would have been screened by application processing groups by now and waiting for the other group to process further by next week. Hope in good that everybody is in for this step.
Any seniors comments please if there are other thoughts.
Thanks.
There seems to be evidence to support that this is actually the case. I read a post on this thread from one of the forum members here wherein it was noted that his application was returned last week (26 May, I believe) and there was a letter which I think was dated 19 May noting the reason for the return. I also know of at least one other case of a return, during the past week. This suggests that persons are going through the received application packages checking for completeness, etc and returning incomplete apps and this is being done at least one week prior to charging/encashing CC/DD.

I suppose those who are close to Canada might get these returned apps early enough to fix the issue and resubmit and still make cap.

rao1122

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged:23-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 02-10-2014
IELTS Request
7.5 band
File Transfer...
Second line: We started processing your application on 14th Nov
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
Done:22-11-2014; Hospital Uploaded:01-12-14;Medical Received:04-12-14
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-02-2015 1:47 PM IST ; DM: Not Yet, Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
PP Submitted:02-03-2015 PP Received Back:12-03-2015
LANDED..........
soon....
rao1122 said:
Hi,

I included the birth certificate of my spouse(with translation and affidavit from Trans). Certificate does not mention the last names of her parents. for this she gave another affidavit giving their full names. but somehow forgot to sign the affidavit.

Will it cause any issue with our application?

Thanks
Please suggest

amandii

May 27, 2014
Hello,
I am applying for immigration under The Federal Skilled Workers Program and there are a few document issues I am worried about. Kindly, if possible, please clarify them up for me. I am from India and my questions pertain primarily to Indian document requirements.
1)In the generic application form(IMM0008ENU_2D) , it asks for national identity document. is it important to provide one. Can driving License be used as one if it has a slight error in name spelling. Can the form be filled without filling the NID column.
2) In additional family information form (IMM5406E), it asks for family information. Does one also have to enter information of family members not alive. My father is not alive, so I was wondering if his information is to be filled and how to fill his marital status information.
3)In India, we usually have no birth certificate, but our 10th standard certificate (matriculation) counts as date of birth record. Is it enough to submit that or should any additional document be submitted( like an affidavit) if birth certificate is not available.
4) How can one show proof of relationship of maternal uncle. My mom has her passport with fathers name and matriculation certificate. Will it suffice or do i also need something else.

I know it is a long message, but I hope i get replies and thanks in advance.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
rao1122 said:
Please suggest
I think it wont... as your birth certificate or your secondary school certificate is important, as you are claiming points for your age. but the spouse birth certificate is not required for any points calculation but it is something mandatory to be included.

All the best

Sverma495

May 10, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

i guess u dont have UCI...so just left it as--NO.

Also u do not need to send the Visa copy of that student Visa....

Send only bio page as instructed to Document checklist point 8.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

good luck...:)

Yes he might not have uci , as it is there on my study permit and work permit, but not on visa issued.
So leave blank !!

aish19

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
10-10-2014
Med's Request
24-01-15
Med's Done....
5-2-15
Interview........
19-01-15
Passport Req..
28/2/15
CAN U KINDLY HELP. I AM WORKING UNDER MY HUSBAND AT HIS FIRM. I AM APPLYING FOR PR .CAN I GET REFERENCE FROM MY HUSBAND OR SHOULD I GET FROM THIRD PARTY. PLEASE HELP

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
obryan20 said:
There seems to be evidence to support that this is actually the case. I read a post on this thread from one of the forum members here wherein it was noted that his application was returned last week (26 May, I believe) and there was a letter which I think was dated 19 May noting the reason for the return. I also know of at least one other case of a return, during the past week. This suggests that persons are going through the received application packages checking for completeness, etc and returning incomplete apps and this is being done at least one week prior to charging/encashing CC/DD.

I suppose those who are close to Canada might get these returned apps early enough to fix the issue and resubmit and still make cap.
I believe this is the set up too. It is logical and practical.

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amandii said:
Hello,
I am applying for immigration under The Federal Skilled Workers Program and there are a few document issues I am worried about. Kindly, if possible, please clarify them up for me. I am from India and my questions pertain primarily to Indian document requirements.
1)In the generic application form(IMM0008ENU_2D) , it asks for national identity document. is it important to provide one. Can driving License be used as one if it has a slight error in name spelling. Can the form be filled without filling the NID column.
2) In additional family information form (IMM5406E), it asks for family information. Does one also have to enter information of family members not alive. My father is not alive, so I was wondering if his information is to be filled and how to fill his marital status information.
3)In India, we usually have no birth certificate, but our 10th standard certificate (matriculation) counts as date of birth record. Is it enough to submit that or should any additional document be submitted( like an affidavit) if birth certificate is not available.
4) How can one show proof of relationship of maternal uncle. My mom has her passport with fathers name and matriculation certificate. Will it suffice or do i also need something else.

I know it is a long message, but I hope i get replies and thanks in advance.
1.You can submit your app without any national ID ..select no for it
2. You need to provide his details and write NA wherever applicable i.e martial status,address etc
3.You can get your birth certificate from municipal office , try getting it otherwise you can follow instructions from guide , usually affidavit etc
4.Go thru instruction guide for it....what I know is they should provide proof that they r permanent residents or citizens of Canada and prove your relation

All the best

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
Re: PRINCIPAL OF DUAL INTENT

Hello Moderators,

I have already applied for FSW 2014. I am applying for Pgdm in Toronto too under principal of dual intent.

But this principal states that I need to show some evidence of ties to my home country, i.e. I will be back on the completion of my course. This is to convince the VO that I won't look for winning a refugee status or stay back in canada illegally on a course completion.

Any suggestions how to make any substantial statements in my Statement of Purpose ?
One E.g. May be, advance booking my return tickets. (Which I don't want to, because of money issues :p)

Any other suggestions please ??

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
aish19 said:
CAN U KINDLY HELP. I AM WORKING UNDER MY HUSBAND AT HIS FIRM. I AM APPLYING FOR PR .CAN I GET REFERENCE FROM MY HUSBAND OR SHOULD I GET FROM THIRD PARTY. PLEASE HELP
Dear sister,

Its not an issue working under husband...

Just provide all required job letters to ur application from ur company....ur line manage may ur Husband...

but its not mandatory ...or there is no such field to state that ur company is from ur relative or not....

So stay relax and prepare ur required docs...

good luck..:)

Sysanalyst

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-08-2014
Med's Request
21-09-2014
Med's Done....
06-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2015
obryan20 said:

Thanks obryan20 for your detailed information so we have to hope for the best to occur for coming week from CIC. Wish you the good one.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
Sysanalyst said:
Thanks obryan20 for your detailed information so we have to hope for the best to occur for coming week from CIC. Wish you the good one.
You are welcome. I wish you the same.

At least yours is closer and you could possibly hear something by the end of the week or early next week. Mine was received 2 weeks after yours. The wait is unbearable ???.

ahmad77

May 22, 2014
rajaram said:
ECAS is already updated. my friend's status is already updated even though he has not received PER mail.

what's your present status in ecas Ahmad?

can someone whose CC has been charged pls check their status on ecas?
Still no status.

Your friend might have a previous file or history and thats why he has a status. I will wait for one week and then contact CIC. I might be using a wrong value.

obryan20

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-May-2014
AOR Received.
09-Sep-2014
File Transfer...
17-Sep-2014
Med's Request
30-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
10-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
14-Oct-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
7-Jan-2015
Hi admins

I noticed that the "App. returned?" column has been added to the FSW 2014 Spreadsheet. However, this has been added before the "Fee Encashed Date?" column, which means that we can no longer see the Fee Method and Fee encashed date at the same time (to check whether CC or DD for those whose fees have been encashed), because of the Freeze pane in place.

I therefore am making a simple request: if possible, please move the "Fee Method" column [presently at column O] to the left of "Application Sent Date". This way, we'd be able to see both Fee Encashed Date and PER Received Date as well as Fee Method all in one go.

Anyone else who would also like to see this done, or have concerns as to why it shouldn't be, please sound off below.

Thanks for your consideration.

Mr and mrs S

May 10, 2014
Re: Number of years experience

Century said:
Yes, he can apply. Just ensure that what he said last time, those should stay. So his roles will be:
HR manager roles + roles he claimed last time.

Ensure that, his HR Manager roles constitutes around 80% of roles of the NOC's described roles. He can even categorizes his role as:

A. Roles playing as Human Resource Manager (NOC Code 0112):
Role1
Role2
:
:
RoleN

B. Roles playing as XXXXX (NOC Code 1122):
Role1
Role2
:
:
RoleN
Thank you Century for the fast reply .
Did I understand you right ?
Last 2011 application which was returned to us because of cap reached 1122, my husband did not put his Human resources manager function he was performing since he deemed it unimportant because he was applying for 1122 NOC anyway .

So if he files now and indicates he was an HR manager from 2006 up to present , won't CIC question how come he did not declare his HR position in the background declaration he did at 2011 application ?

He was assigned a UCI number with the returned application of 2011 . Do you think CIC even scanned all copies of background declaration even if cap reached ?

Status
Not open for further replies.