+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ary

Star Member
Sep 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
01-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
22-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Interview........
waived-off !!!
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2015
LANDED..........
06-07-2015
pr4vj said:
Hello Seniors,

Did anyone submit ePF as proof of funds and was it accepted by NDVO?

Thanks
Vijay
yes it is accepted.... i have submitted it and have received PER as well...

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
rameshc11 said:
i have increased my international limit on CC...but can i call/email some one in CIC...Hope they will try again to charge my CC....pls advise if i should reach out to some one in CIC
They will try again for sure (mine was declined and they tried after 23 days) most of people were charged after 2 or 3 days, so don't worry, they will try. Just keep in touch with the bank, talk with supervisors to ensure that nothing will block the transaction this time.

Good luck!!

sukh_deep80

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
10-10-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
17-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
pr4vj said:
Hello Seniors,

Thanks
Vijay
Yes i do attached EPF statement and now waiting For PPR req.

imwaqaskhan

Jul 11, 2014
pickabull said:
I am glad to let you know I got my Passport request yesterday from LVO. Thank you all so much for all your support and I pray for everyone awaiting response especially from LVO that it will be quick and favourable in Jesus name. I will update the spreadsheet later.

I was asked to check the attachment in the mail for further details but there was no attachment. Has anyone else been in my shoes before and can anyone tell me what is normally included in this attachment as well as how to send the passports across to LVO? I have emailed LVO since yesterday but no response yet.

Timeline as below;

Application received - 11/06/2014
CC Charged - 29/09/2014
PER - 08/10/2014
Medical Request - 17/11/2014
Medicals done - 05/12/2014
Medicals received - 19/12/2014
Passport Request - 12/01/2015

Also to add, I forgot to include details of previous visa rejections from other countries so following advice on this forum, I updated the scheduled background declaration form and using the CSE link, sent it to LVO around Christmas. It seems this did not have much impact on the application so be rest assured if you are in the same situation.

[You applied from Pakistan or where?]

ALI2K535

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Edmonton, Canada
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Doc's Request.
10-10-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
5-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2014
LANDED..........
19-03-2015
I am LVO applicant. I applied for FSW2014 while I was in UAE. Now I am in Canada on Student Visa since 9/19/2014. My timeline is as below:

File reached---6/3/2014
PER---9/26/2014
Documents request (PCC and BC of my wife) ---10/10/2014
Medical and RPRF request----11/12/2014

I done my medical on 12/5/2014 and my wife & child had medical on 11/24/2014. I also paid my RPRF on 12/5/2014.

I sent all the details by email and by surface mail also.

Since then I haven't received any response from LVO. Even my ECAS is still not updated with "medical received". I want to mention here that few blood spots were observed in my urine, but I haven't received any re-medical request till today.

Can someone let me know if it is normal. Shall I have to prepare myself for re-medical? How much time LVO takes to update the medical results?

What should be the threshold when I should start worrying about my application?

jryan007

May 6, 2014
Does anyone have experience working with vfsglobal in Turkey from outside Turkey?
How is the process (paying fees, sending docs, receiving docs)?

kazioahid

Sep 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
IELTS Request
Attached with application.
Hi seniors?
its almost 41 days have gone after DD encashed but no PER mail .what does it means ? am i out of race? my ECAS shows we received your application..................................

mynameispepe

Star Member
Sep 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
gbatista said:
In progress or in process??, mine its showing in process!!
Sorry, you're right, it's showing "in process".

veercool

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
michael87 said:
FSWP 2014 Oct 2nd applicant/ NOC 0711.

Credit card charged on 13 Jan 2015.

When can I expect PER? I need realistic advise as this will determine when I can apply for my bridging open work permit.

Many thanks.
Wait bro :p :p As per last few updates end of sept/ 1st week of Oct applicants getting PER...

pr4vj

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-2014
Nomination.....
Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan-2015
Med's Done....
Jan-2015
Interview........
Aug-2015
Passport Req..
Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec-2015
Great, your ePF was main source or the additional to some other proof like bank balance, I am asking because your other source was sufficient?

Didn't they ask you to submit POF along with MR?

sukh_deep80 said:
Yes i do attached EPF statement and now waiting For PPR req.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Calgary14 said:
Dear Century,Canol,Diplomatru..who ever have time kindly give your valuable views...

I read in the forum that Canadian degree/ Diploma/ Certification courses will ensure a better chance of getting a job in canada...as, based on the feedback of many forumites, Canadian Experience and Canadian Certification courses definitely add a lot of weight to your resume.
k
so what are your views... any idea what kind of canadian certification we can have before landing in canada? any online courses or somethin?
It does not need a view point but a cruel reality. Only a very insignificant percentage get job at the same level as in the home country but rest struggle. "Canadian Experience" is a discrimination against which Ontario Human Rights Association seems building awareness. Some of the excerpt is given below from the site http://www.ohrc.on.ca/en/policy-removing-%E2%80%9Ccanadian-experience%E2%80%9D-barrier

"Statistics Canada reported that between 1991 and 2006, “the proportion of immigrants with a university degree in jobs with low educational requirements (such as clerks, truck drivers, salespersons, cashiers, and taxi drivers) increased.”

"Immigrant groups identify many barriers to finding jobs that correspond to their education, skills and experience. These include:

employers not recognizing foreign credentials and experience
language and communication difficulties (particularly relating to “occupational jargon”[5])
employers not helping them integrate into the workplace and not providing job-related learning opportunities
being rejected for positions because they are thought to be “overqualified”
arbitrary requirements for “Canadian experience”[6]
outright discrimination.[7]"

"In 2012, the OHRC did a public survey on requirements for Canadian experience in the employment sector. The OHRC received more than 1,000 responses from job seekers, regulatory body[12] applicants, employers and others. In addition, the OHRC consulted with a range of organizations and individuals, including agencies serving newcomers, employers, government and regulatory bodies. This background work showed that newcomers face Canadian experience requirements from employers at the job search stage.[13] They also face these obstacles when they try to get professional accreditation, as many regulatory bodies will not admit new members without prior work experience in Canada.[14]

When facing a requirement for Canadian experience, newcomers are in a very difficult position: they can't get a job without Canadian experience and they can't get Canadian experience without a job.[15] Responses to the OHRC's survey show that many newcomers turn to unpaid work (e.g. volunteering or internships) or “survival jobs” – low-skill work outside of their field of expertise – to meet the requirement for Canadian experience. For example, two survey respondents wrote:

[...] It took me a very long time to find a job and the one that I finally got was due to my many, many months of continuous hard work and long hours as a volunteer. The work I do now has nothing to do with what I went to college for. It was sad, depressing and a financially-draining struggle for me.

[...] The main reason that they cited [in support of their decision not to hire me] is lack of Canadian experience. I have all the qualifications and over 12 years of experience in a multi-cultural and fast-paced work environment, and I feel that I have good communication skills too. I have even offered to work without wages for a few weeks so that they can judge me and my work. I have started getting frustrated and am planning to go back. They say they need skilled workers but don't recognize your overseas experience."

The idea of posting above is not to propagate negativism but to mentally prepare for the worst if things don't get right in our way.

Note that for most of the province, you can get loan not only for your educational expense but also some fund for family expenditure as parent student and most of the case you don't have to pay for the fund you receive against family expenditure. So you can maintain your family even if you admit to diploma/post graduate degree.

For getting job, all ensure you have a very very goo relationship with your current supervisor and take "letter of appreciation" preferably from three present/past supervisor/colleagues. Canadian employer give upmost importance to reference. They may even call your supervisor to know about it. Reference is almost mandatory.

Also go through http://www.hec.ca/en/current_student/careers/career_management_services/resources_for_you/understanding_canadian_job_market.html though it is addressed to international sstudent but some of the points are also relevant to us.

reet10

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
ZeCarioca said:
Sorry to say, but Optimist3 (3rd Sept) already received email from CIC reporting CAP reached.

I should apply for Express Entry!!!

Please let me know the email ID :'( :'( :'(

Kind Regards.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pr4vj said:
Hello Seniors,

Thanks
Vijay
YES - Heard many cases and it wasn't a problem for those members

Status
Not open for further replies.