+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
blindman said:
Hi all,

I have a quick question:
App sent on 1st Dec. arrived at CIO yesterday, signed for by "Donnie"
I don't see him listed on sprite sheet FSW 2014 as person how signed before, could it be one of the following:
D.Lewis
D.Maccuuray
D.Stapleton
D.Stevenson

If not, I'm starting to be worried, DHL says package has been delivered to correct address, even thou someone in DHL had typo while writing the zip code (B1P 5Y2 instead of B1P 5Z2). Street name, number and everything else was correct, I'm just starting to panic a bit.

Any help is welcome

Thank you all

Regards
i believe my app was received by donnie as well. no worries, they probably hired someone new in the meantime! :D

Prabh2132

Dec 24, 2013
aha2174 said:
NO.. This would not be OK.. Don't take chance against this... Whatever is written in CIC guide just follow that.. Do not assume this.. If this can work with parents then why not with friends...
May be some consultant can say that yes you can do as they will be able to make money but....
even m facing the same issue. Our medicals were done on 17 nov and uploadd by hospital on 23rd but till now no update on the ecas for third line. Have no idea abt whts happening. Visa office is LVO.

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
blindman said:
Hi all,

I have a quick question:
I don't see him listed on sprite sheet FSW 2014 as person how signed before, could it be one of the following:
D.Lewis
D.Maccuuray
D.Stapleton
D.Stevenson

If not, I'm starting to be worried, DHL says package has been delivered to correct address, even thou someone in DHL had typo while writing the zip code (B1P 5Y2 instead of B1P 5Z2). Street name, number and everything else was correct, I'm just starting to panic a bit.

Any help is welcome

Thank you all

Regards
That guy could be new or a temporary replacement so the name doesn't appear in the SS as it is not linked in any way with CIO.

jikhan

Dec 7, 2014
Is it necessary to get attested all the copies from nortary public? I live and work abroad in a remote area and few copies of documents are not attested. The time is running out and other than this all application is completed.

zamanahmed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th Sep, 2014
AOR Received.
PER: 12 January, 2015
LANDED..........
13th May, 2015
Thanks for update +1

niagracalling said:
Current update on CC/DD charging & PER
Latest CC Charged: 02 October (NOC 4011 as per SS) 05 & 08 Oct entries don't seem genuine entry created & updated at around same time.
Latest DD encashed: 16 September (NOC 0113 as per SS)
Latest PER: 02 September (Member named Samoo2014 NOC 1111 as per SS)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

prishad

Sep 13, 2014
Melbourne Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 18/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 19/01/2015
AOR Received.
10/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
PCC request 1/07/2015 SLU - 26th Aug 2015
Med's Request
25/09/2015
Med's Done....
05/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/11/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
sunnyvin said:
What can I declare as a Proof of Funds ?
Acceptable proof of funds are:

1.bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
2.cash-able investments in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner;
3.cash-able fixed deposits in your name of the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner.

Not acceptable are:

1.bank accounts in someone else's name;
2.bank accounts which are joint in your name and someone else (other than your accompanying spouse/common-law partner);
3.bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada ;
4.property valuations;
5.vehicle valuations;
6.jewellery valuations.
In short anything is that is volatile (bonds, shares) or that cannot be easily transferred (liquidated) cannot be used as proof of funds.

Note: This is taken from an official email from the New Delhi Visa Office, that was shared by a forum member

Can I borrow the money from someone?
This is a very iffy question, some people have done this successfully without issues. This again in the hands of the Visa Office and your assigned visa officer.

Speaking from a logical perspective though borrowing money for proof of funds and pretending those funds are yours, when they are not, is misrepresentation because:

- You will be defrauding the Canadian government

- You will be cheating the system which is unfair on other honest applicants – It is also unfair on the Canadian welfare system when you arrive in Canada with borrowed money which is not yours

- It is unfair on yourselves to put further strain on what will already be a financial struggle.

CIC explicitly say

“You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependents after you arrive in Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person”

Don't borrow your settlement fund. If subsequently VO asked 6-month statements, they will see sudden lump-sum of money being deposited and without proper explanation, they may reject settlement fund viv-a-vis your application.

Okay . I dont mean to cheat the government or show it as a misrepresentation .. I dont deny what you are saying .. But then yes here in Australia its even Strict but then this thing here is accepted and this thing was advised by our consultant ...

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
jikhan said:
Is it necessary to get attested all the copies from nortary public? I live and work abroad in a remote area and few copies of documents are not attested. The time is running out and other than this all application is completed.
What all documents need to be Notarized ?

1. Photocopy of, B.E - 8 semester Marksheets + Degree Certificate
2. Photocopy of, Bank Loan Sanction Letter (Do students usually send original Sanction Letter or photocopy to VFS)
3. Photocopy of, Fixed Deposit Certificates
4. Sponsor Statement (in original, so is notary required)
5. Photocopy of, 10th, 12th mark sheets
6. Photocopy of, First year Fees payment receipt from the university
7. Photocopy of, Work experience Certificate.

I have some other questions too,

1. In the CIC website, they have given like this

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,
the name of the original document,
the date of the certification,
his or her name,
his or her official position or title, and
his or her signature

check this out, it's written in the guide from CIC's site:

Certified true copies

To have a photocopy of a document certified, an authorized person must compare the original document to the photocopy and must print the following on the photocopy:

“I certify that this is a true copy of the original document”,
the name of the original document,
the date of the certification,
his or her name,
his or her official position or title, and
his or her signature.

so what i'm thinking is that what the notary declares needs to be in english/french.. i think it's obvious too because they're not obligated to understand any other language than their own official ones. So find a notary that probably works with a certified translator and get him to declare that in english.

also, they mention that every document that is NOT in english/french needs a legal translated copy + a certified copy in your native language.. so logically i would say that if the document is in english/french, you just need a certified copy. BUT if just parts are in spanish and the rest in english, you still need a translation.

Based on what they say, you need an affidavit. If i were you i prefer sending more stuff than needed rather than having missing documents and getting the app refused.

Hope this helped and good luck to you!

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
jikhan said:
Only the documents which are not in English or French need to be notarized along with the translation of the document. Rest can be sent without notarization.

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
blindman said:
Hi all,

I have a quick question:
D.Lewis
D.Maccuuray
D.Stapleton
D.Stevenson

Any help is welcome

Thank you all

Regards
Don't panic. Donnie seems one of the person responsible for collecting couriers at NVDO. On 19th Sep 2014, all applications were received by Donnie only, including mine one (you can check spreadsheet dated 19th Sep), for rest dates I haven't checked applications which are signed by Donnie. Your application has been delivered at right address. Just wait for encashment. All the best.

<<<<<<<<< rate Good, if you are convinced

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
jikhan said:
Usually its a good practice to get all notarized, but only the ones which are not in English / French needs to be, so you judge as its not gonna impact adverse if they are in english and not notarized :)

all the best

TD

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
prishad said:
Okay . I dont mean to cheat the government or show it as a misrepresentation .. I dont deny what you are saying .. But then yes here in Australia its even Strict but then this thing here is accepted and this thing was advised by our consultant ...

this is what which is mentioned I knwo your intentions but they have very specific rules and regulations .

All depends on the visa office at that time ;;

This is a very iffy question, some people have done this successfully without issues. This again in the hands of the Visa Office and your assigned visa officer.

This what the CIC say

You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependents after you arrive in Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person”

Status
Not open for further replies.