+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tahawer said:
Dear Experts !

My Spouse/ Common Law partner got the following result in IELTS :

Listening: 4.5
Reading: 4.0
Writing: 5.0
Speaking: 4.5

Will this result help me to get additional 5 points in FSWP 2014.

Your urgent reply in this regard is highly appreciated....
Yes

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
My birthday today, and this is the present I get from CIC

:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

At least I now have all my documents at hand, ready to be sent to CIC after been selected for EE (also for provincial applications).
Buying a scanner this weekend to have them all scanned and ready to upload to wherever necessary.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adrscuds said:

At least I now have all my documents at hand, ready to be sent to CIC after been selected for EE (also for provincial applications).
Buying a scanner this weekend to have them all scanned and ready to upload to wherever necessary.
That's unfortunate - sorry to hear and good luck in the future!

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adrscuds said:

Good luck to you! Thank you for updating the forum. Don't forget to smile because it's your birthday! :)

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
adrscuds said:

Not a nice birthday gift I think...
But you are right, get everything ready for EE and whatever immigration program you can apply to.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

dr-kk

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krasburn said:
Not a nice birthday gift I think...
But you are right, get everything ready for EE and whatever immigration program you can apply to.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
wats da reason of rejection my dear?

happy birthday

manila_kbj

May 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 24-10-2014
IELTS Request
16-06-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015 2nd line update
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
20-02-2015
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
adrscuds said:

Plus 1 for.you for.looking at the positive side. Good luck on your journey. May the good Lord bless you.

aaronwishes

Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Sep. '14                                   DD encashed 23rd Nov. '14
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec. '14
IELTS Request
sent initially with app.
File Transfer...
Processing started: 3rd Feb. '15.                 Second line : 6th Feb. '15
Med's Request
5th Feb. '15
Med's Done....
12th Feb. '15.                         3rd line update: 28th Feb. '15
Passport Req..
18th Mar. '15                         DM (4th line update): 18th Mar. '15. Passports sent to chc NDVO: 20th Mar. '15
VISA ISSUED...
[b][size=5pt][color=red]In the hands of Maa Chintapurani[/color][/size][/b][b][size=25pt][color=red]ਕਨੇda[/color][/size][/b]
mykel29 said:
PER Received
Thank you Lord..
Application received: 15 Aug 2014
CC charged: 18 Nov 2014
PER: 05 Dec 2014
NOC: 2243

Pls help me to update my details in our SS..
Thanks in advance.

Congrats dear

prishad

Sep 13, 2014
Melbourne Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 18/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 19/01/2015
AOR Received.
10/02/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
PCC request 1/07/2015 SLU - 26th Aug 2015
Med's Request
25/09/2015
Med's Done....
05/10/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/11/2015
LANDED..........
14/12/2015
idefix said:
Just to give an opposing view, I've hired a Canadian Lawyer to help me with this process.

I thought that he helped me a lot. I still used the forum for several things and to understand the process better.

But he made me realize that Job Descriptions and Reference Letters were so important, and made me write them over and over again until they were very clear and complete. He also pushed me to find all the supporting documents possible.

I'm still a long while to get my PER, so I don't know how efficient he was. I even know a forumite that had a problem with him, so I know he is far from being perfect.

But his support made me much more confident in my Application.
My friend I dont say every consultant is bad .. But this is what i have experienced with almost every migration here .. Even during our australia file .. They dont guide you properly first .. They have just learnt a certain set of rules while doing their migration course and thats all they know but the external knowledge which is being shared here in the forum i dont know any migration agent can give that to you . I have seen friends here whose lives have been ruined because of agents . And these are the same ones who have a really well known name in this feild here .. I am really glad that i came across this forum at the right time .. And i have got a lot of information which my consultant couldnt give me before applying file inspite of having 25 years of experience in this feild .. !!

Mat14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Dear Friends,

I'm sending my application this week, no time left for me, Please advise me on the following questions:

1 - Do I have to include all small travel trips in the personal history and address section in the Background Declaration,, will be pain cus I travelled alot last 5 years?

2- Will my wife bank account will be considered for the settlement funds?

3- I'm studnet in Canada now, In case my application failed, does it affect my study permit renewal in the future??,, you now in Generic Application Form they ask you if you apply to stay in Canada permanently or you have rejection in any application in the past.

4- Both me and my wife eligible to apply,, my points are 69, her points are 70. we could not decide if one of the applications better than the other,, Can We submit 2 independence files, In case one didn't make it So we have another chance,, Or there is a role for couple to apply one application ??

5- I'm applying for the NOC 2145, "Petroleum Engineer", I do have 4 years experience as a Petroleum Engineer, but my education background not the same, its Engineering though, but its Electrical Engineering, I switch my career after graduation,, Is that gonna make issue with the VO evaluation.

Many thanks all in advance and appreciate all your inputs

aaronwishes

Oct 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd Sep. '14                                   DD encashed 23rd Nov. '14
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec. '14
IELTS Request
sent initially with app.
File Transfer...
Processing started: 3rd Feb. '15.                 Second line : 6th Feb. '15
Med's Request
5th Feb. '15
Med's Done....
12th Feb. '15.                         3rd line update: 28th Feb. '15
Passport Req..
18th Mar. '15                         DM (4th line update): 18th Mar. '15. Passports sent to chc NDVO: 20th Mar. '15
VISA ISSUED...
[b][size=5pt][color=red]In the hands of Maa Chintapurani[/color][/size][/b][b][size=25pt][color=red]ਕਨੇda[/color][/size][/b]
CanadaHiker said:
Dear ladies and gentlemen,

I've just received the most awaited PER email. Thank you all for your support and contributions. Net Admin(2281), Aug. 15th, PER: Dec. 5th.
Congrats dear, Now wait for MR starts.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mat14 said:
Dear Friends,

I'm sending my application this week, no time left for me, Please advise me on the following questions:

1 - Do I have to include all small travel trips in the personal history and address section in the Background Declaration,, will be pain cus I travelled alot last 5 years? yes

2- Will my wife bank account will be considered for the settlement funds?yes

3- I'm studnet in Canada now, In case my application failed, does it affect my study permit renewal in the future??,, you now in Generic Application Form they ask you if you apply to stay in Canada permanently or you have rejection in any application in the past.no

4- Both me and my wife eligible to apply,, my points are 69, her points are 70. we could not decide if one of the applications better than the other,, Can We submit 2 independence files, In case one didn't make it So we have another chance,, Or there is a role for couple to apply one application ??yes, in fact, I would urge you to apply with two files

5- I'm applying for the NOC 2145, "Petroleum Engineer", I do have 4 years experience as a Petroleum Engineer, but my education background not the same, its Engineering though, but its Electrical Engineering, I switch my career after graduation,, Is that gonna make issue with the VO evaluation.education background is irrelevant

Many thanks all in advance and appreciate all your inputsgood luck

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adrscuds said:

+1
Best of luck with EE

SAURABK1

Jul 22, 2014
RanjitNagi said:
but why I havr got this email anyway? I have sent the original ECA report along with my application.
Interestingly, why others haven't got this email?
Ranjit, I received an exactly same email this afternoon. What did you do ? Did you order duplicate report ? Any updates from CIC ?

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent along wid application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
owenhargo said:
Guys i read a news on recent news paper that new Consul General has taken charge in bangalore.

it says "Under the leadership of Frank, the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru will be equipped with a visa and immigration service point for Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Puducherry."

does this means that the applicants from these states, it will be bangalore the visa office?

http://zeenews.india.com/news/india/canadas-first-consul-general-in-bengaluru-assumes-charge_1508781.html

https://in.news.yahoo.com/canadas-first-consul-general-bengaluru-assumes-charge-094928181.html
It will be a gr8 news for south indian immigrants....processing will be faster....and avoids travelling to cowbelt capital new ddellhiii.in case of interview...but presently only trade cpmmission is there

Status
Not open for further replies.