+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
krasburn said:
What man??!!! I really have read a lot of posts (a few by yourself) saying that!
And really, I forgot to congratulate that guy :D :D :D :D :D :D
My lol was of the part that I could give him a better info. Thanks for thrusting me :).

I had to do like this sign:

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
rebell said:

Experts , please advice

Hi everyone,

1) In my passport , only my surname is mentioned , whereas the First name/Given name is nothing, it is blank ... So ,while filing the forms , we need to fill as per the passport ... in my case ... What shall I enter in the Given Name blank ? NOT APPLICABLE or SHALL I LEAVE IT BLANK ?

2) There are certain questions in the forms , which you cannot fill if it doesn't apply to you for example the Question no. 3 , in the Generic form regarding Qubec certifcate ... If you select it NO , then the PDF reader prohibits you to attempt rest of the question parts related to this question, you cannot fill or you cannot enter NA ... So after printing , shall I write NA through a pen in such blanks or Shall I leave these kind of questions as it is ?

3) Is it compulsory to fill all the answer blanks and if it doesn't apply to you , then you MUST type NOT APPLICABLE or NA or N/A ?

1 - Write N/A if if you dont have a given name in your passport.
2- As long as I can remember, those forms when printed the area marked as NO appears in a tone of grey. Anyway don't write anything in there because it falls under a section previously marked as NO.
3- If you have nothing to say write N/A. Do not leave anything blank or incomplete.

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
idefix said:
My lol was of the part that I could give him a better info. Thanks for thrusting me :).

I had to do like this sign:
;D

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Calgary14 said:
Dear forum members,
Eagerly awaiting ur replies!
It's very hard to tell if your DD was cashed or not, so relax. Several users have had their PER before receiving information of DD cashed.

Current PER is on August 15th more or less... so be calm, you are very much in the race yet. CIO was just so very slow this week.

RATAN

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Aug-14
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
Never. DD Encashed for child name addition - 21 Feb'15
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
17-Mar-15 - Started processing Application (2nd Line Updated)
Med's Request
07-Apr-15
Med's Done....
10-Apr-15; 3rd Line update 25-Apr-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
& DM 26-May-2015
Hiiiiii !!!!!!

I am 11th Aug applicant. DD encashed on 18th Nov......NOC 0113...No PER......Anybody from same NOC got PER....What is the latest date of PER in NOC 0113???

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
rebell said:

Experts , please advice

Hi everyone,

1) In my passport , only my surname is mentioned , whereas the First name/Given name is nothing, it is blank ... So ,while filing the forms , we need to fill as per the passport ... in my case ... What shall I enter in the Given Name blank ? NOT APPLICABLE or SHALL I LEAVE IT BLANK ?
Write N/A

2) There are certain questions in the forms , which you cannot fill if it doesn't apply to you for example the Question no. 3 , in the Generic form regarding Qubec certifcate ... If you select it NO , then the PDF reader prohibits you to attempt rest of the question parts related to this question, you cannot fill or you cannot enter NA ... So after printing , shall I write NA through a pen in such blanks or Shall I leave these kind of questions as it is ? No you don't have to write N/A after printing.

3) Is it compulsory to fill all the answer blanks and if it doesn't apply to you , then you MUST type NOT APPLICABLE or NA or N/A ? Leave blank creates confusion & can be considered incomplete. Write N/A which ever thing doesn't apply to you.

rehoboth14

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-14
Nomination.....
29-10-14
Med's Request
10-06-2016
Passport Req..
N/A Just copy of info page
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-16
Century said:
Please allow me to share good news. Today I received Passport Request. ;D ;D ;D
Congratulations and all the best for the future!

Calgary14

Star Member
Nov 15, 2014
Dubai
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idefix said:
It's very hard to tell if your DD was cashed or not, so relax. Several users have had their PER before receiving information of DD cashed.

Current PER is on August 15th more or less... so be calm, you are very much in the race yet. CIO was just so very slow this week.
Thanks idefix for ur kind words :) but relaxing is wat I really can't...!

hushraj

Sep 7, 2013
idefix said:
Here you go: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Thanks so much for your reply, but I am looking for any link or reference where it confirms that we can get medicals from a different country than the country of our visa office where application is currently dealt,

and does it make any difference or is it accepted as per CIC guidelines to have different family members to have examination at different countries? experts please help

Hab2814

Nov 25, 2014
Seniors I need you help! It has been two weeks since CIC attempt to charge on my credit card but was unsuccessful due to insufficient fund. I sorted it out immediately with my bank. But up to now, no second charge has been made. Is there any possibility that they will charge again for the second time knowing the fact its already 2 weeks since they made the first one? Or my application has been returned?
I am so worried. Need your help!
Thank You.

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hab2814 said:
Seniors I need you help! It has been two weeks since CIC attempt to charge on my credit card but was unsuccessful due to insufficient fund. I sorted it out immediately with my bank. But up to now, no second charge has been made. Is there any possibility that they will charge again for the second time knowing the fact its already 2 weeks since they made the first one? Or my application has been returned?
I am so worried. Need your help!
Thank You.
Dont worry, i dont think single case is reported where application is sent back without trying 3 times. on the other side for someone they did tried 4th times. So you are fine.. Good luck.wish u see that transaction very soon..

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
hushraj said:
Thanks so much for your reply, but I am looking for any link or reference where it confirms that we can get medicals from a different country than the country of our visa office where application is currently dealt,

and does it make any difference or is it accepted as per CIC guidelines to have different family members to have examination at different countries? experts please help
CIC instructions sometimes might be a little hard to follow and not everything is explained as it should be. But think about what you are asking. I am really sure they know that sometimes at the moment of sending the MR not every member of a family will be in the same country, doesn't matter the reason why. So in my opinion they will accept a medical as long as it has been made by one of the designated agency.
Did you contact your VO asking this question? Try doing this and please if they give you an answer share it with the forum.

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
idefix said:
Hey everybody,

Since the thread is a bit boring today (except for those very select few that got CC or PER), here's some fun trivia about Canada:

1. People in Churchill leave their car doors unlocked in case their neighbours need to make a quick escape from polar bears.

4. For one day in 1943, Ottawa designated a hospital room to be “extraterritorial” (international) ground so a Dutch princess could be born a full Dutch citizen.
(A Dutch requirement for her to keep her princess title.)

5. And every year the Netherlands sends Canada thousands of tulips to show their gratitude.

13. Canada is the most educated country in the world.

20. The nation's official phone number is 1-800-O-Canada.

24. There is a strategic maple syrup reserve.

27. The Citizenship and Immigration Minister declared that Santa Claus is Canadian. (Before us! Has he passed all the tests we did? What was his IELTS??)

You can check the whole list here: http://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/delightful-facts-about-canada
Wow I really liked visiting the link +1 for that
http://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/delightful-facts-about-canada

hushraj

Sep 7, 2013
krasburn said:
CIC instructions sometimes might be a little hard to follow and not everything is explained as it should be. But think about what you are asking. I am really sure they know that sometimes at the moment of sending the MR not every member of a family will be in the same country, doesn't matter the reason why. So in my opinion they will accept a medical as long as it has been made by one of the designated agency.
Did you contact your VO asking this question? Try doing this and please if they give you an answer share it with the forum.
Yes i did send them email but no luck so far, fingers crossed, hopefully someone on this forum might have been in this situation, if they can kindly update me, thanks

Hab2814

Nov 25, 2014
But as what I have read from this forum, they made the second charge with a span of days or a week. But in my case, its been two weeks already and they didnt charge again. What do you think is wrong? Need some help!
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.