+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

alta.province

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Doc's Request.
11 Aug. 2014
AOR Received.
PER: Aug. 2013
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
11 Aug. 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2014 / Oct. 2014
Interview........
RPRF request: Oct. 2014
Passport Req..
4th line on ECAS: 6 Jan. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 16 Jan. 2015
LANDED..........
15 Feb 2015
Marta said:
Hi ,
I got the news from cic, I'm out. I need to submit new form schedule 3. Everything else seems to be fine just this. So good luck to all of you.
Marta
I'm so sorry to hear that. :mad:
I heard that CIC has changed the Schedule 3 - Economic Class form on Saturday, May 4, sometime in the late afternoon hours. I guess that was the date of the forms revision in CIC.

I really don't understand, how can we control this if we don't spend 24/7 on our PC?

It's like a course, I mean, how can we control this? When courier takes our application, should we chase him down the road if we find out that the forms have changed?

Isn't the date of application signage the official date of application submission? If you signed the application on May 4, than that is the official date, right?

My adobe reader is acting weird.
Can someone check the Schedule 3 - Economic Classes form properties, so we can see when it was created?

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Marta said:
Hi ,
I got the news from cic, I'm out. I need to submit new form schedule 3. Everything else seems to be fine just this. So good luck to all of you.
Marta
Hi Marta,

Sorry to hear this. Can u plz let us know:

1- What is exactly written in the letter?
2- Which version of schedule 3 did u use? Old or new after May 4 changes in the form?
3- From which country did you send ur application?

oszi

Oct 30, 2012
alta.province said:
I'm so sorry to hear that. :mad:
I heard that CIC has changed the Schedule 3 - Economic Class form on Saturday, May 4, sometime in the late afternoon hours. I guess that was the date of the forms revision in CIC.

I really don't understand, how can we control this if we don't spend 24/7 on our PC?

It's like a course, I mean, how can we control this? When courier takes our application, should we chase him down the road if we find out that the forms have changed?

Isn't the date of application signage the official date of application submission? If you signed the application on May 4, than that is the official date, right?

My adobe reader is acting weird.
Can someone check the Schedule 3 - Economic Classes form properties, so we can see when it was created?
It was created May 2nd, 2013, 11AM, and modified at 1PM Sydney timezone. But it does not mean it was up on the website instantly, actually it was not up there until 3rd-4th of May, and many of us struggled with downloading the fresh version. Marta can be a victim of this (though I think being rigorous about the version of the forms protects all of us, as it prevents those "early senders" from applying, who have tried to sneak ahead of the crowd by sending old forms days ahead...)

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
rawdah said:
Marta says that she needs to submit new form schedule 3 ...it seems to me that she used old schedule 3 form which was the reason for refusal.
True,I used the old one.

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
JBZZS said:
Hi Marta,

Sorry to hear this. Can u plz let us know:

1- What is exactly written in the letter? Maybe tomorrow I'll post the whole letter. Now I have more work to do ;D
2- Which version of schedule 3 did u use? Old or new after May 4 changes in the form?old one
3- From which country did you send ur application? USA

zeroca

Apr 2, 2012
Marta,

so sorry to get the news.

What is the difference between the two version?

totally different or just some small adjustment?

alta.province

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Doc's Request.
11 Aug. 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
11 Aug. 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2014 / Oct. 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 16 Jan. 2015
LANDED..........
15 Feb 2015
oszi said:
It was created May 2nd, 2013, 11AM, and modified at 1PM Sydney timezone. But it does not mean it was up on the website instantly, actually it was not up there until 3rd-4th of May, and many of us struggled with downloading the fresh version. Marta can be a victim of this (though I think being rigorous about the version of the forms protects all of us, as it prevents those "early senders" from applying, who have tried to sneak ahead of the crowd by sending old forms days ahead...)
Thanks for the info.

I am pretty much convinced that on Saturday, May 4, while having my morning coffee, I was looking on CIC website and there was the old form.
However, I didn't pay attention later as my application wasn't ready yet and it could be the browsing history/cookies issue on my PC as well. ::)

alta.province

Star Member
Nov 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 May 2013
Doc's Request.
11 Aug. 2014
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
11 Aug. 2014
Med's Done....
Sept. 2014 / Oct. 2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
COPR - 16 Jan. 2015
LANDED..........
15 Feb 2015
Marta said:
True,I used the old one.
Fill the new form and send it with the rest of your application ASAP. You never know ::)

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
jig nesh said:
Marta,

Dont loose hope. it looks from your mail that they just asked you to replace schedule3 form with new one.
They havent rejected your application or have they? If not, I would say just send the new form ASAP without any delay.
You are right in speculating that by the time you send new forms the cap is already filled but we dont know for sure how they work.
For all we know they might have put your application aside waiting to receive the new forms. I might be being too optimistic but dont hurt to give a shot. whats to loose....
Thank you, but now I'll have to resubmit my app. And the cap could be filled already. Maybe that's way they started to work on the applications :D

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Marta, sorry to hear ab that, but at least resubmit the app.

Can you pls tell, what is the diff in the old and new Schedule 3 form, it was not the same , like the one which is on the cic site "Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] " ....as I feel no difference it was uploaded on 18th April right, so did u fill it earlier than that???

nishtal

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
The GREAT NDVO!!!
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18th
Nomination.....
PER : 10/21/13
AOR Received.
13-NOVEMBER-2013
Med's Request
18th Feb-2014
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
18th Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
not too far now....
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Marta said:
True,I used the old one.
Don't worry since it looks like they have only asked you to replace the Schedule 3 form..they haven't returned ur application..
DOn't loose hope!!

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nishtal,
With CIC its either in or out! no 2nd chance. if they have returned the application that means its a bad news. Hope u understand what I am saying.
nishtal said:
Don't worry since it looks like they have only asked you to replace the Schedule 3 form..they haven't returned ur application..
DOn't loose hope!!

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Feel really disgusted after hearing the news.
Cant see anyones or mine hard work and anticipation go down.
Anywayz Best of luck! its not the end.
Marta said:
True,I used the old one.

Marta

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/06/14
Doc's Request.
30/01/15
AOR Received.
PER received 30/09/14
Med's Request
30/01/15
Med's Done....
11/02/15
Stranger Friendly said:
Marta, sorry to hear ab that, but at least resubmit the app.

Can you pls tell, what is the diff in the old and new Schedule 3 form, it was not the same , like the one which is on the cic site "Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3] " ....as I feel no difference it was uploaded on 18th April right, so did u fill it earlier than that???
No, I filled it on May 4th morning.
Well the difference is more in lay out then content and they mark with yellow marker the date on the bottom of the page. They provided the new form I think I should appreciate that hehe

ddrr

May 9, 2013
Dear Marta,

So sorry to hear that...

Was it solely because you used the old one or because there is/are some cell filling error(s)?

If it is because you used the old form only, I think many applicants submitting the forms in the first/second day will be affected.

Did CIC give you the exact reason?