+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

reddevil7281

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1112 <br>ECA Docs Filed: 30-04-2013 <br>Docs Reached.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Complete.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Received..: 06-05-2013 <br>App. Sent.......: 07-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App <br><br>App Returned: 22.07.2013 (NOC mismatch)
Marta said:
Hi ,
I got the news from cic, I'm out. I need to submit new form schedule 3. Everything else seems to be fine just this. So good luck to all of you.
Marta
Not happy to read this. Wishing you luck and happiness.

angelxue

May 23, 2013
Shanghai
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Marta, you do have great support from all of us! Just fill in the new form and re-send it ASAP. As long as there is no cap numbers released on CiC, we still have hope!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Until Marta is ready to post. For those who just want to know what a GENERAL refusal letter looks like pages 31-37 show several types, though not the one Marta would have received.

For those just wanting to know the procedure once your application gets to CIC, this is a great link...posted a few days ago by another member.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

kashka

May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
23-07-2013 (PER)
File Transfer...
08-08-2013
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
27-05-2014 Med's Received 06-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2014
LANDED..........
03-04-2015
Agree.

Guys, let's give Marta some time to collect her thoughts. She'll respond when she's ready. We pressured her enough already.

islandbabe said:
Until Marta is ready to post. For those who just want to know what a GENERAL refusal letter looks like pages 31-37 show several types, though not the one Marta would have received.

For those just wanting to know the procedure once your application gets to CIC, this is a great link...posted a few days ago by another member.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

rinash

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Please update my details:
NOC: 2263
Visa Office: New Delhi
IELTS band: 7
Self calculated points: 68
Spouse IELTS included: No
Relatives in canada: No
Job offer: No
Degree: Master in Public Health
ECA equivalence: Double Bachelor
PCC: Yes
Application sent: 31 May 2013
Fee Method:CC
Application received: 6 June 2013
Receiving time: 14:48
signed by: Dexter
Destination: Edmonton

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JohnnyZee said:
Guys, let's not be over-critical of CIC. Canada is probably one of the few countries giving skilled workers opportunities to immigrate. So instead of cursing them, we should just be thankful and patiently wait with optimism :)
I disagree with you. Nobody is "cursing Canada" or anybody as you said.
We are talking here about terrible job done by some bureaucrats. They messed up before when they rejected 300 000 application just because they were incompetent in their work and were not able to organize it, and this year when they messed up with forms.
What just happened with Martha is just unfair.

Every applicant had spent a lot of money, time and energy to prepare and send their application. Everybody put so much hope and expectations into this.
And they are not even able to keep the count of applications received, the least they can do, to save many people their money and time.

We are talking about tens, if not hundreds of thousands applications here. Many thousands of application packages sent back and forward, billions of dollars spent on education verifications, courier fees, translation and notary services. I am not talking about carbon footprint and emission related to this process, millions of trees wasted on unnecessary paper, millions of gallons of petrol wasted on moving all this stuff around the globe, millions of working hours of applicants wasted.

These bureaucrats are really killing us and the mother Earth, man! :mad:
And we have to be thankful for this?

JIGS11

Star Member
Jun 5, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
When one should apply for police clearance? I am living in USA so i believe i need FBI and India's police clearance. Can someone guild me on this?

Jigs

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As soon as you get your PER.

JIGS11 said:
When one should apply for police clearance? I am living in USA so i believe i need FBI and India's police clearance. Can someone guild me on this?

Jigs

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
rinash said:
Why did they evaluate your Master's degree as "Double Bachelor", or is that how a foreign Master's is evaluated by WES?

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Added

rinash said:

freek4iphone

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
idima said:
I disagree with you. Nobody is "cursing Canada" or anybody as you said.
We are talking here about terrible job done by some bureaucrats. They messed up before when they rejected 300 000 application just because they were incompetent in their work and were not able to organize it, and this year when they messed up with forms.
What just happened with Martha is just unfair.

Every applicant had spent a lot of money, time and energy to prepare and send their application. Everybody put so much hope and expectations into this.
And they are not even able to keep the count of applications received, the least they can do, to save many people their money and time.

We are talking about tens, if not hundreds of thousands applications here. Many thousands of application packages sent back and forward, billions of dollars spent on education verifications, courier fees, translation and notary services. I am not talking about carbon footprint and emission related to this process, millions of trees wasted on unnecessary paper, millions of gallons of petrol wasted on moving all this stuff around the globe, millions of working hours of applicants wasted.

These bureaucrats are really killing us and the mother Earth, man! :mad:
And we have to be thankful for this?
Valid points, they should rather outsource this to a company in India which will manage it more professionally. They started accepting applications on 4th May. That doesn't mean they have until 4th May to update their forms, people need time to prepare applications, ideally they should have updated all docs a month in advance. ECA concept was also announced very late in the game. It shows their lack of seriousness and preparedness. If they want to attract and retain the best talent in the world they will have to treat them well.

joemimi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
File Transfer...
28-08-2013
joemimi
application submitted 06/06/2013
noc:2145
calc points:71
work 2 years
spouse ielts yes
visa office otawwa
degree: masters in petroleum eng
pcc:no
eca:masters
relative"no
fee: cc

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
Dear Martha,

My good wishes are with you. It has happened with me in the past and I can understand the feeling but as someone rightly said there is still chance. What is the harm in trying?

Go for it....

Also in the same context I have a question which I think the group members would like to answer.

I have mailed my application from India and last time my application was returned it took more than a month to reach me and by that time there was nothing left. This time I am thinking I made the same mistake. I should have written my uncle's address in Toronto in the mailing address section while giving my address of living in India.

I am just wondering why I didn't do it? I think I thought it would be difficult for CIC to understand them why I was giving mailing address of Canada if I was living in India. I was puzzled. I haven't filled any representative form even though I filed through a consultant because my consultant got some trouble with his counterpart in Canada hence he refused to put his address on the file.

My question : Can I update my mailing address now to my uncle's address in Toronto ? How soon it will be updated? Also how to do that?

vpfsw

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Hi,

It seems that CIC is working fast now, before the return of the application was 2 months. I hope that we can get an update fast. Hope all is well with you guys :)

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
pepto said:
Dear Martha,

My good wishes are with you. It has happened with me in the past and I can understand the feeling but as someone rightly said there is still chance. What is the harm in trying?

Go for it....

Also in the same context I have a question which I think the group members would like to answer.

I have mailed my application from India and last time my application was returned it took more than a month to reach me and by that time there was nothing left. This time I am thinking I made the same mistake. I should have written my uncle's address in Toronto in the mailing address section while giving my address of living in India.

I am just wondering why I didn't do it? I think I thought it would be difficult for CIC to understand them why I was giving mailing address of Canada if I was living in India. I was puzzled. I haven't filled any representative form even though I filed through a consultant because my consultant got some trouble with his counterpart in Canada hence he refused to put his address on the file.

My question : Can I update my mailing address now to my uncle's address in Toronto ? How soon it will be updated? Also how to do that?
Hello Pepto,

You can't update your mailing address unless you get your UCI number or Reference Number.