+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

libymiguel

May 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2013
IELTS Request
05/01/2013
Shaja said:
Pumaca! Congrats!
Shaja said:
Mga kabayans,,,,
Got my PER!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Congrats kabayan! happy for both of you!

demi69

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Balkanada nd freebird_76, thanks for ur insights... I probably can breathe easy now... Hope for the best... Godspeed!!!

choconut

Jul 4, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013, PER 12-09-2013
Doc's Request.
08-04-2014 (NBI)
IELTS Request
with the application
Med's Request
08-04-2014
Med's Done....
28-04-2014
Passport Req..
25-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2014 DM 26-07-2014 VISA
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 2014
Please add.

Thanks.

NOC : 2147
Visa Office : Manila
IELTS bands: L-7.5, R- 7.0, W- 6.5, S. 7.5, O- 7.0
Self Calc points : 68
Spouse Ielts : Yes
Relative in Canada : No
Degree: Bachelor in Computer Engineering + MBA + MIT
ECA Equi : 4 years Bachelor
Job Experience : 6+
PCC sent : No
App Sent : 6/19/13
Fee Method : DD
App received : 6/24/13 13:33
Signed by: MIKE
Destination in Canada : Grande Prairie, Alberta

stonecold

Star Member
Jun 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a kind request to all silent members please share your information with us, so we can have an idea regarding CIC working. please share information with forum members.I really thank and salute all members those share vital information in the forum.many congratulations to those who got PER. :)

alertjeba

Star Member
Dec 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear All,
Although I post very less but I would like to bring to kind notice that as per Operational Manual from CIO we can conclude that CIO moves irrespective of the NOC

Reason : As there is overall Cap of 5000 and Sub cap of 300 so CIO will time stamp the application as it receives.
1. They pick up application by application and increment the number of overall cap and NOC Cap by +1 if application is complete and payment is successful.

So it would be more beneficial if the spreadsheet copy is sorted by the Date of Receipt and then Time.

It would give the clear idea about the date currently CIC working on.

Further, it would be also beneficial for the members who have paid by DD as DD drawn by the banks will be on counterpart.
For complete understanding of the method of DD processing kindly read as follow:

1. Applicant approach the home branch (ex. India) to draw a DD payable in Canada in CAD.
2. Bank will charge the home account of the applicant equivalent to the amount and draw a DD on their counterpart (Ex. ABC Bank) in Canada.
3. Applicant will sent the DD to CIO along with application.
4. CIO will check for the completeness of the application and will present the DD in there bank (say for ex. Royal bank of Canada)
5. Royal bank of the Canada will send the DD for the encashment to the bank on which home branch has drawn (ABC bank)
6. ABC Bank will send the confirmation to Royal Bank of Canada about the clear payment and then after cap count is increased by +1 for NOC and overall Cap

I just outlined the above procedure as I was a part of the development of the Bank application.
@ bhFSW2174 - How is the DD expiry date treated. Is DD cashable beyond the so called 3 month expiry. Like a grace/buffer period?

omaus25

Star Member
Nov 19, 2009
United States
Category........
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balkanada said:
I'd say you still have pretty good chance. There are 21 people in 2131 being registered on forum, so for you to make it, 2131 guys here should make at least 7% of the global applications.
If 2 years ago this site had a percentage of ~4%, it's not impossible to have it around 7% this year.

Also - that's if you count that EVERY application will succeed. If you presume a 10-15% of returned ones, you get even better chances. Anyway, if you already sent it, keep the hopes up, but you will probably have to wait 2 months before either NOC cap gets filled or your application is processed.
For the ones in here that are my colleagues, 2131, Civil Engineers, you as mathematicians and good with numbers should know that statistically there is no objective way of knowing what percentage of people applying from all over the world for Canadian Immigration processes are, less yet, to predict that by an specific month when the cap is going to reached is just ????

I really would love to know the math, and/or scientific approach that you guys take in here to consider these numbers, 4%, 7%, etc.

There is only one reality, there are only 300 openings for Civil Engineers, just a few for many applicants, the sooner you can submit an accurate and complete application, the less chances for you to step out of the CAP, but the only way for all of us, to know if we do pass or not, is by submitting our applications until we hear officially the CAP has been reached.

In my case, I have to be honest and I apologize in advance, but my application is going to be ready by the end of August, reading here about guesstimates of when my CAP is going to be filled (July as far as I understand), is just ridiculous and nonsense. To give you an idea, I spoke with WES last Friday, I talked to a very nice lady and asked her about the workload they are having, she told me that things for them went back to normal about a week ago, that the rush they got with the new implementation of rules was from the beginning of May until almost the end on June, she also said that the drop on applications for credential evaluations was astonishing, to the point of telling me that my evaluation will probably take just a couple of days. I even got information on professions, she told me that not many engineers went to the process (Mechanical and Civil)compare to another NOC codes, as she knows by processing the applications, so what does this tell you?

Lets focus on helping each other with info and tips that may guide us to avoid delays, bad surprises and complications...

Best wishes to all... Good luck

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes it still needed. :D
Shaja said:
True!!! Thanks islandbabe. Since you're the expert here, would you be able to advise with work permit processing? Is LMO still needed from a prospective employer even if we already have PER?

yulei.T

Jul 9, 2013
Hi! Please add my details:

NOC : 3211
Visa Office: Manila
IELTS bands: L-8.5, R-9.0, W-7.0, S-7.0, O-8.0
Self Calc points: 75
Spouse Ielts : Yes
Relative in Canada : No
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology
ECA Equi : 4 years Bachelor
Job Experience : 6+
PCC sent : Yes
App Sent : 31 May 2013
Fee Method : CC
App received : 04 June 2013
Signed by: DOUG
Destination in Canada : New Westminster, BC

Thanks! :D

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
very true!

Congrats Jigzy..all the best

libymiguel said:
wow! congratulation jigzy. am happy that finally you got your PER. that is your reward for your unwavering commitment to update the spreadsheet for us. :D

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
many Congrats Islandbabe..I saw tracker and found you have par one step..

islandbabe said:
Yes it still needed. :D

ITGuy_del

Star Member
May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......