+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Freebird_76 said:
Guys, I just got my PER email! 8)
Now i can really feel relaxed! My major concern about immigration is being passed!
Wish good luck for everybody here
Congrats for PER. . .

DR-DARKMAN

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent along
IELTS Request
sent along
ITGuy_del said:
PER received on 10th July 2013. Please add to the sheet
congraaatsss .. but they havent start working yet for 10-7-2013 .. the day didnt start yet .. are u sure it's on 10-7 or on 9-7-2013 .. and what is the date on the e-mail content .. did u try to log in the cic website using ur UCI ..whaT does it say

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
omaus25 said:
For the ones in here that are my colleagues, 2131, Civil Engineers, you as mathematicians and good with numbers should know that statistically there is no objective way of knowing what percentage of people applying from all over the world for Canadian Immigration processes are, less yet, to predict that by an specific month when the cap is going to reached is just ????

I really would love to know the math, and/or scientific approach that you guys take in here to consider these numbers, 4%, 7%, etc.

There is only one reality, there are only 300 openings for Civil Engineers, just a few for many applicants, the sooner you can submit an accurate and complete application, the less chances for you to step out of the CAP, but the only way for all of us, to know if we do pass or not, is by submitting our applications until we hear officially the CAP has been reached.

In my case, I have to be honest and I apologize in advance, but my application is going to be ready by the end of August, reading here about guesstimates of when my CAP is going to be filled (July as far as I understand), is just ridiculous and nonsense. To give you an idea, I spoke with WES last Friday, I talked to a very nice lady and asked her about the workload they are having, she told me that things for them went back to normal about a week ago, that the rush they got with the new implementation of rules was from the beginning of May until almost the end on June, she also said that the drop on applications for credential evaluations was astonishing, to the point of telling me that my evaluation will probably take just a couple of days. I even got information on professions, she told me that not many engineers went to the process (Mechanical and Civil)compare to another NOC codes, as she knows by processing the applications, so what does this tell you?

Lets focus on helping each other with info and tips that may guide us to avoid delays, bad surprises and complications...

Best wishes to all... Good luck
Have you given IELTS?
if you apply for ECA at WES even this week you will get at your ECA at max by end of this month.
than why you said your doc will be ready by end of august.
even NOC 2131 is not HOT NOC I advise you try to submit your application at the earliest.

again about assumption of % of global application will be more clear after one or two CAP update by CIC.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhFSW2174 said:
Dear Members,

WE SHOULD TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANKS THE CIO STAFF AND ALL THE MEMBERS OF CIC FOR DOING THIS WONDERFUL JOB FOR GETTING OUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

FURTHER WE SHOULD ALSO TAKE THE OATH FROM NOW ITSELF THAT I WILL AND ALL ACCOMPANIED FAMILY MEMBERS WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE CANADIAN ECONOMY AND WE WILL REMAIN ABIDE MY ALL LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS OF CANADA.

TAKE THE OATH FROM TODAY ITSELF THAT WE ARE THE DEBTOR OF THE SOCIETY AND WE HAVE TO PAY ALL OUR DEBTS UNTIL OUR LAST BREATH BY CONTRIBUTING TO THE SOCIETY WHEREVER WE ARE...
Oh, boy. ??? People are getting desperate here to get in...
CIC put everybody through a lot of stress recently.

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
My application has just arrived CIO TODAY "09 Jul 2013 13:48:00", signed by Dexter. I know I am definitely out of the game, but still want to be added to the spreadsheet so I can always be seen what will happens to me when I am lack of determination, and that I must learn something in it. So below is my info, please mighty admin add me to the list.

NOC : 2174
Visa Office: Singapore
IELTS bands: L-6.5, R-7.0, W-6.0, S-6.0
Self Calc points: 69
Spouse Ielts : Yes
Relative in Canada : No
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Computer Sciences
ECA Equi : 4 years Bachelor
Job Experience : 5+
App Sent : 08 Jul 2013
Fee Method : DD
App received : 09 Jul 2013
Signed by: Dexter
Destination in Canada : Toronto

Thank you!!

Shaja

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
09-07-2013
Med's Request
02-10-2013

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And at the same time Minister Kenney issues another statement today among many others.
Great work, man. Keep it going. ;D

Shaja

Star Member
Apr 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
09-07-2013
Med's Request
02-10-2013
jigzyy said:
Yes. IF you are looking to go there before PR, then you will need to get LMO. You can even inform Visa Office if you get LMO.
Thanks jigzzy.

mfmf

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
Nomination.....
PER:11-10-2013
Med's Request
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-10-2014; additional doc. feb.2015
Passport Req..
25-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
My application arrived CIO 07/05/2013 11.13am, signed by Dexter. Well, I know that I'm late but...Please admin add me to the list.

NOC : 2132
Visa Office: Vienna
IELTS:6.5
Self Calc points: 72
Spouse Ielts : Yes
Relative in Canada : No
Job offer: No
Degree: M.Sc
ECA: 4 years Bachelor
Job Experience : 8+
PCC: Yes
App Sent : 07/01/2013
Fee Method : CC
App received : 07/05/2013
Receiving time: 11.13AM
Signed by: Dexter
Destination in Canada : Toronto

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Hi hope every one is fine and many congrats to those who got per and their cc charged.dear I did not find other noc ie 2263 on spread sheet are these hav been removed

lanreade

Apr 22, 2013
I checked my ecas is showing In process, we received your application on the 10th of May.
Please what does it mean? I have a UCI number since I studied and working here in Canada.
I don't know whether eligibility has been completed because am yet to receive my PER via email.
Am kind of nervous....

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
omaus25 said:
For the ones in here that are my colleagues, 2131, Civil Engineers, you as mathematicians and good with numbers should know that statistically there is no objective way of knowing what percentage of people applying from all over the world for Canadian Immigration processes are, less yet, to predict that by an specific month when the cap is going to reached is just ????

I really would love to know the math, and/or scientific approach that you guys take in here to consider these numbers, 4%, 7%, etc.

Lets focus on helping each other with info and tips that may guide us to avoid delays, bad surprises and complications...
I wasn't trying to lower anyone's expectations here, actually I'm normally going towards the opposite, so I'm sorry If you interpreted my response in that way.

The number of 4% comes from the stats that we had for previous years - FSW 2011. At that time, all the people on this forum who applied for FSW2011 were about 4% of the global number of applicants. There is a google sheet file in which you can see that (I think you can find it as part of the signature of several users here). So that's our base value, from which we're guessing further.

The ratio of applicants on this forum and global applicants is kind of the biggest unknown that we're all trying to asses and figure out, since if we'd know that then we could infer when will the cap be met, is there still chance etc.
But we DON'T know that, we're just guessing, obviously some better, some worse, we'll know more in a month and even more in 2 months.

I couldn't agree more with you that the applications fell down rapidly and low after May/June, it's just that no one here knows if it's enough and for whom it will be quick enough. Good luck with your application and if you can - do it quickly and thoroughly.