+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

civeng

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
PER 24.07.2013
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with doc
File Transfer...
july 2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
29.10.2013/ PPs sent on 2nd of December
LANDED..........
hopefully in spring 2014
Hello,
please follow my logic and correct me if I'm wrong. According to CIC they check every application received for completeness and correct payment (thus charging th CC/DD)? If nobody from this forum hasn't got his CC/DD charged it means that CIC didn't begin opening applications??? :-X Because if they did at least somebody on this forum could have noticed the money beeing taken....Am I right?
As far as the manual for FSW I read last night, step1 they check the application file and charge you the fees( nobody here checked yet???:eek:), step2 they check your eligibility and if all OK they send the file to VO assigned in imm0008 (if not eligible they return the fees) and step 3 and 4 are well known...
Share your thoughts also!
Thanks!

metallica.kyoto

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Hey guys,
I have been badly trying to contact courier companies in canada.No one has offered to deliver to Nova scotia on the next day tat is on 17th.

Any advises appreciated.

regards,

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
IELTS = 6.5
Self calculated points = 68
Spouse Ielts = YES
Relative in Canada = No
Job offer = No
Degree = BCOM AND MBA
ECA equivalence = Same
Job Exp = 2 yrs
PCC sent = No

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
Guys I have a question regarding filling one of the forms Additional family information, it looks like I made a mistake so I wanted your opinion about it.

My common-law partner and I filled two copies of this form.
But in section A in the first row where you write name in the first column and in the second it says relationship - applicant, in the both copies we wrote my name as the principal applicant, in the second row name of my common law partner and the other fields were completed correctly with names of our mothers, fathers, siblings.... Both of the copies were signed correctly.

Do you think that this might be a problem and that my application can be returned as incomplete?
thanks

tas8fr

May 16, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
28-11-2013
Med's Request
03-12-2013 / 29-09-2014 / 11-11-2014
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 / 03-10-2014 / 18-11-2014
Interview........
Probably waived off since MR and PPR1 is received
Passport Req..
PPR1 received on 29-09-2014 , wiating for PPR2
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello all,

I am new to this forum.
I am applying under the NOC category 2174.
My application will be sent tomorrow i.e May 17th from Bangalore India.
The expected date of delivery is 23rd.

How are my chances ..? Slim or none..? :eek:

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
civeng said:
Hello,
please follow my logic and correct me if I'm wrong. According to CIC they check every application received for completeness and correct payment (thus charging th CC/DD)? If nobody from this forum hasn't got his CC/DD charged it means that CIC didn't begin opening applications??? :-X Because if they did at least somebody on this forum could have noticed the money beeing taken....Am I right?
As far as the manual for FSW I read last night, step1 they check the application file and charge you the fees( nobody here checked yet???:eek:), step2 they check your eligibility and if all OK they send the file to VO assigned in imm0008 (if not eligible they return the fees) and step 3 and 4 are well known...
Share your thoughts also!
Thanks!
I have a feeling, CIC will not announce The qualified application number until next Tuesday. Just like 2011, they announced two weeks later after the door is open on July 1st. this is because they did not begin their checking yet in the 1st week. I think they will begin their checking this week and thus announce their 1st result next week.
And the first line of ppl will get their cc charged at the end of next week thq quickest.
Just feeling.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
Vitalia said:
Guys I have a question regarding filling one of the forms Additional family information, it looks like I made a mistake so I wanted your opinion about it.

But in section A in the first row where you write name in the first column and in the second it says relationship - applicant, in the both copies we wrote my name as the principal applicant, in the second row name of my common law partner and the other fields were completed correctly with names of our mothers, fathers, siblings.... Both of the copies were signed correctly.

Do you think that this might be a problem and that my application can be returned as incomplete?
thanks
Processing would be delayed a bit ... But ur application wud be accepted which is most important ...

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Vitalia said:

thanks
Family Declaration form? If yes, one has to be filled by you, and the other one by your partner. So in 1 application, it should have been your name in applicant and partner as 2nd, and the other one has partner name as applicant and your name in the second box. Because you both are applicants. The form does not asks for Principal Applicant.

Vitalia

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
jigzyy said:
Family Declaration form? If yes, one has to be filled by you, and the other one by your partner. So in 1 application, it should have been your name in applicant and partner as 2nd, and the other one has partner name as applicant and your name in the second box. Because you both are applicants. The form does not asks for Principal Applicant.
I know that know but in a hurry to send my application on asap I did this mistake.
My main concern is not to have my application send back as incomplete.

As TOMSWARE wrote I hope this will result in delaying the process ONLY. :)

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
Vitalia said:
I know that know but in a hurry to send my application on asap I did this mistake.

You can be rest assured ...

nautics1

May 3, 2013
Vitalia, I made the same mistake... what confused me, is that in the instructions it says that your wife or common law partner should complete the form (whether accompanying you to Canada or not). It is possible you can have a wife or common law partner who you do not claim points for and who has no intention of following you to Canada as a PR, and is therefore not an applicant.....but like you I hope our "mistake" is not detrimental.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Vitalia said:

I am sure it will not cause rejection. Its confusing for almost all of us.As tomsware said, it might only cause delay.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I too was confused but reasoned it out in the end. Ultimately I do not think this will cause a person's file to be rejected. CIO does have the ability to exercise good judgement and I believe in this instance they will. Many persons have actually asked this question in the days following May 4th.

In truth it is not integral to the core application but is kept on file for when either the main applicant or spouse wants to Sponsor a family member to enter Canada. They would cross reference that information with what was submitted.

jigzyy said:
I am sure it will not cause rejection. Its confusing for almost all of us.As tomsware said, it might only cause delay.

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
any one here who sent his application through aramex courrier? please reply immediately. I have a problem with my parcel... i don't know i have been tracking since the date i have sent my application and the last track result that i have was it was already in TORONTO....it was 5 days already so i wrote aramex asking why it is taking so long. After that, i have to track it again but now it is saying that my shipment number was not found? how could this happen!??i am so worried. i emailed many times in aramex. what will i do? can i call NOva scotia CIC in Syney to ask if they received my application or not? how come my tracking number is lost. what is the problem i don't know. please help what should i do?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
bjazjbej said:
any one here who sent his application through aramex courrier? please reply immediately. I have a problem with my parcel... i don't know i have been tracking since the date i have sent my application and the last track result that i have was it was already in TORONTO....it was 5 days already so i wrote aramex asking why it is taking so long. After that, i have to track it again but now it is saying that my shipment number was not found? how could this happen!??i am so worried. i emailed many times in aramex. what will i do? can i call NOva scotia CIC in Syney to ask if they received my application or not? how come my tracking number is lost. what is the problem i don't know. please help what should i do?
Why are your writing to Aramex? Call at their Canadian number and ask them. Writing will not do you good. They might have used local courier to transfer the application. BUT, you need to call and ask them and they'll tell you exactly what was happened.