+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

jay2174

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Huangxyqjy said:
just wait jay2174 to show his PER, cause he said his cc is charged at june 25th.
anyway, showing his wealth and stating he is more liable to "be selected" than others is disgusting.
Where did I state or even hinted that I am more liable to be selected? what i'm saying is that fsw should be an exercise in merit not who comes first, wins.

my wealth is disgusting? the amount I said was a small amount, I think nothing of it and people should think nothing of it.

Why the heck would I share any more information with you negative nancies? It's not my fault people got their panties in a bunch over the tinniest info :)

jay2174

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
idima said:
And, personally, I like Dexter the most, he is the most hardworking employee in CIC, according to our spreadsheet he accepted way too many applications than anybody else there.

He is my champion and best worker in CIC so far. Keep it going, Dexter. :-*
lol... ;D

no comment... Probably wins the "Post Of The Day" for this thread ;D

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
jay2174 said:
Where did I state or even hinted that I am more liable to be selected? what i'm saying is that fsw should be an exercise in merit not who comes first, wins.

my wealth is disgusting? the amount I said was a small amount, I think nothing of it and people should think nothing of it.

Why the heck would I share any more information with you negative nancies? It's not my fault people got their panties in a bunch over the tinniest info :)
I wonder whether spill.over and jay2174 are d same person from Singapore.
Wat a coincidence!!!!

aidin444

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally received my WES report today after more than 2 months waiting. The question is to apply now or not to apply? Will they return our documents if the cap is reached? or they will be lost?

I have all my documents ready. I am just about to go to post office. Shall I?

rromo4ka

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
aidin444 said:
I finally received my WES report today after more than 2 months waiting. The question is to apply now or not to apply? Will they return our documents if the cap is reached? or they will be lost?

They will return all docs if caps are filled, definitely go to the post office and send it

amar31282

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-06-2013
IELTS Request
17-06-2013
idima said:
Jay2174, I wonder what are you doing here, man? :D
You keep coming and going, getting in fight and claiming that you know more than others, that you fees charged earlier, that you way better catch and wealthier and more clever and good looking than others.

I agree with you. Probably you are. You are better EXPERT and your ASSUMPTIONS has much more value than anybody's else here.
Don't waste you precious time here and get in fight with all those people who obviously don't like your remarks and the way you put them.

I am sure you can find yourself something more important to do. Go for it. ;)
idima, I also wonder that why jay2174 is wasting time here.

May be its his wife kicking his butt and he is jumping again and again here to take out the frustration since he can't do the same with his wife... :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

If he is a programmer then he should be sitting before his system and doing coding rather than wasting time over here. He should know the value of his time and others as well...

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
aidin444 said:

Plz share ur details n what is ur NOC?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
aidin444 said:

whats wrong if they returned?
you should submit
join the thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t146774.0.html;topicseen

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
'Unity' is the strongest virtue of humanity. Rename 'Unity' to 'Groupism' and it becomes the weakest. Hope ppl get my point.

Panam Singh

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Why not to try.. I would say send it.. Worst case- it will be sent back to u !! But do give a shot..

aidin444 said:

Binn

Jun 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adrenalineforu said:
'Unity' is the strongest virtue of humanity. Rename 'Unity' to 'Groupism' and it becomes the weakest. Hope ppl get my point.

Well said buddy...

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
...and BTW for all those in the anticipation of their PERs, get ready they are inbound. ;D

aidin444

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rromo4ka said:
They will return all docs if caps are filled, definitely go to the post office and send it
NOC 2134,
Do you actually mean that CIC will pay for the return of our documents? I am going to send by DHL. This package is heavy. I really hope they don't keep it or burn/shred it. I want to keep my documents and apply for Australia if the CIC cap is reached and the documents will never be returned to us. Why waste money and prepare all these documents again. I wish CIC updated the caps sooner.

jay2174

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
idima said:
Jay2174, I wonder what are you doing here, man? :D
You keep coming and going, getting in fight and claiming that you know more than others, that you fees charged earlier, that you way better catch and wealthier and more clever and good looking than others.

I agree with you. Probably you are. You are better EXPERT and your ASSUMPTIONS has much more value than anybody's else here.
Don't waste you precious time here and get in fight with all those people who obviously don't like your remarks and the way you put them.

I am sure you can find yourself something more important to do. Go for it. ;)
It's about 4:20am where i am. I'm an early waker. I read this thread because I like reading about peoples hopes and dreams, my job is somewhat related to it ;D. I like canada quite a lot and I know my application will be successful. I've got the kind of profile that makes it easy for me to get an AEO. I'm not saying that to brag but to inspire others, if you earn it, you will get it. Instead of being jealous of other's fortunes, if they got tons of settlement funds :), and refer to them as disgusting, why don't we use them as an example to challenge ourselves, tell ourselves that, "I'm going to be more successful than that guy because i'm going to try harder".

Successful people with real money, big big money, when they meet other mega-rich folks who are richer than they are, they feel excitingly positive, they feel inspired....

So why the fcuk am I being so preachy so early in the morning? I don't frigging know, probably my coffee is too strong. And probably i'm enjoying the "conversation" I'm having here in this thread. What a beautiful day... off to work in a few more hours ;D

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
aidin444 said:
NOC 2134,
Do you actually mean that CIC will pay for the return of our documents? I am going to send by DHL. This package is heavy. I really hope they don't keep it or burn/shred it. I want to keep my documents and apply for Australia if the CIC cap is reached and the documents will never be returned to us. Why waste money and prepare all these documents again. I wish CIC updated the caps sooner.
NOC 2134 is not as hot in comparison to others. U should definitely send ur documents.