+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Enough of this silliness. I am reserving my energy & future posts for CC updates. :) Later All.

Huangxyqjy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Med's Request
01-11-2013
Med's Done....
15-11-2013
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2013
LANDED..........
08-08-2014
joe07 said:
sorry brother I know I lost my control. Couldn't help reading stupidity and perception. Sorry my apologies.
Everyone here at least got a bachelor's degree, who is more stupid than others and who is smarter?? The forum is a place to share timeline and hug each other in chill cold, not a place to attack others without solid reason.
every reader here is adault now and has their own justification, we do not need someone tell us what should we believe. If u believe everything blindly, that is ur problem.

ravin

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
Hi all..did anyone send email to CIC asking about their own applcation status. There are many members who already completed 6 weeks when their application was received.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Huangxyqjy said:
Everyone here at least got a bachelor's degree, who is more stupid than others and who is smarter?? The forum is a place to share timeline and hug each other in chill cold, not a place to attack others without solid reason.
every reader here is adault now and has their own justification, we do not need someone tell us what should we believe. If u believe everything blindly, that is ur problem.
u dont need degree its about common sense. i never said I am believing please check the post I said there are naive people. And what pleasure does this speculation give u. Only thing am requesting is just post information which is authenticated I see many just post comments to ensure that they get attention or just to keep the forum alive.

moncherie

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Med's Request
11/06/2014
Med's Done....
1/07/2014
Passport Req..
19/09/2014
hi all.
at this early stage of the FSW process its obvious to me things are pretty different from what it used to be years ago...lest we forget new immigration rules. However from the way Caps are updated it is my opinion that (the caps updated) is merely an estimate as indicated on the cic website as your cc or dd might be processed or cashed and yet won't reflect in the Cap for today so i'll like to plead with the early birds to please check their accounts or get in touch with their banks for dd transaction.

It's a boring wait but i believe it will be fruitful at the end. Good luck everybody :D

please let the good news flow!!!

nharsh2000

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Joe, Could you please calm down................Please. I would request you all to maintain decorum of this forum. Thank you guys !!

joe07 said:
u dont need degree its about common sense. i never said I am believing please check the post I said there are naive people. And what pleasure does this speculation give u. Only thing am requesting is just post information which is authenticated I see many just post comments to ensure that they get attention or just to keep the forum alive.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moncherie said:
hi all.
at this early stage of the FSW process its obvious to me things are pretty different from what it used to be years ago...lest we forget new immigration rules. However from the way Caps are updated it is my opinion that (the caps updated) is merely an estimate as indicated on the cic website as your cc or dd might be processed or cashed and yet won't reflect in the Cap for today so i'll like to plead with the early birds to please check their accounts or get in touch with their banks for dd transaction.

It's a boring wait but i believe it will be fruitful at the end. Good luck everybody :D

please let the good news flow!!!
this is what I have been talking. The only reliable way to know

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nharsh2000 said:
Joe, Could you please calm down................Please. I would request you all to maintain decorum of this forum. Thank you guys !!
sorry folks next time when someone comes with some stupid calculation will pop up to ensure that few are not taken for a ride.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
joe07 said:
Ok, joe07, you made your point, and I agree to a bigger part with it.
Now, can you please tune it down a bit and not answer every post related to your original posts? I don't want to see 60% posts coming from one person here. There are many people on forum, and most of them is trying to post only relevant things.. or what they think is relevant.
When someone comes in and starts bombing with aggressive tone, it simply asks for 10s of replies and then 10s of replies to those replies etc etc and voila - there are 10 new pages without any value to forum users.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
In the meantime, just to make it even more harder on us late birds :), the line 3 in "Application received by NOC" sheet has wrong calc:
it says "=SUM(XXX8:XXX32)" and should say something like "=SUM(XXX8:XXX400)".

And yes, that will make it say that NOCs have even more applicants than it says now. ;)

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balkanada said:
Ok, joe07, you made your point, and I agree to a bigger part with it.
Now, can you please tune it down a bit and not answer every post related to your original posts? I don't want to see 60% posts coming from one person here. There are many people on forum, and most of them is trying to post only relevant things.. or what they think is relevant.
When someone comes in and starts bombing with aggressive tone, it simply asks for 10s of replies and then 10s of replies to those replies etc etc and voila - there are 10 new pages without any value to forum users.
point valid and taken with respect.

aditya_

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
04-01-2014
Passport Req..
04-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2014
Sooooo who else had their cc charged?? That's what i am looking for.

Come on people share with use the good news.

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Now it goes up to today........XX8:XXX43
balkanada said:
In the meantime, just to make it even more harder on us late birds :), the line 3 in "Application received by NOC" sheet has wrong calc:
it says "=SUM(XXX8:XXX32)" and should say something like "=SUM(XXX8:XXX400)".

And yes, that will make it say that NOCs have even more applicants than it says now. ;)

1978bubun

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
AOR Received.
28-06-2013
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
08-10-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
Just to update you all, the CC charge is through now (after the initial verifications etc).

However, I still haven't received any communication from CIC! If the other folks whose CC/DDs are charged have received any call/mail/email from CIC, do let us know here.

Wishing an eventful week! Let's hope all the people whose applications were received on the first week, will get their CC charged by this Friday!

1978bubun said:
My CC shows a charge today, USD 1081 by "IMMIGRATION CANADA FSW". It's still in pending state, so I'd better wait for a day or two before making any final comment.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
1978bubun said:
Just to update you all, the CC charge is through now (after the initial verifications etc).

However, I still haven't received any communication from CIC! If the other folks whose CC/DDs are charged have received any call/mail/email from CIC, do let us know here.

Wishing an eventful week! Let's hope all the people whose applications were received on the first week, will get their CC charged by this Friday!
It'll take few more days before you hear anything from CIC. It can be a week or 2 or maximum 1 month. You are now be evaluated against MI & Eligibility Criteria. After that you'll get PER / NER.