+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JohnnyZee said:
END OF DISCUSSION PLS. We are wasting time for others. If you would like to continue, pls use another thread. And I speak for everyone. Much appreciated.
sorry bro someone needed to give a kick on their arse for passing wrong info. I just volunteered ;-)
Cheers

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
@Joe07

+1 for a sensible and stable mind in such times not letting your emotions take over yourself but the inverse.

I barely caught up to the last post. By the time I finished a page, another was added and the only info i caught up to this point is CIC updated their page today. I'm still where I found myself a moment ago!

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe the application numbers will only increase from 15th May as It'll take atleast 5/6 days from India to deliver the package, and it'll be very though for almost everyone in Asia to get the package ready with 100% accuracy before 10th May from here.

dtfan

Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-05-27
dtfan said:
Guys. The cap monitor has been updated today!
I Know I know...I'll wake up. :'(

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunlight11 said:
If the forum speculation is worthless and inaccurate, can you forecast about my application accurately, should I feel safe ?
Plus, how do you know that the assumptions made here by the ppl who maintaining the spreadsheet is totally wrong ?
there is no forecast my brother like u I also applied. Out of desperation u go and believe anything and everything that people post. Don't get carried away. Spread sheet is good but how good not sure. I have not filled in the spread sheet. If u have done ur part just Follow the forum and wait. Human being makes mistakes and interpret only on desperation and not when they r confident. Not a single person here can help in ur application cap all people know to do is type what's in their mind. There are many who really good in the forum with loads of valuable information. I was requesting the forum to be more intelligent and reliable information feeder

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunlight11 said:
If the forum speculation is worthless and inaccurate, can you forecast about my application accurately, should I feel safe ?
Plus, how do you know that the assumptions made here by the ppl who maintaining the spreadsheet is totally wrong ?
there is no forecast my brother like u I also applied. Out of desperation u go and believe anything and everything that people post. Don't get carried away. Spread sheet is good but how good not sure. I have not filled in the spread sheet. If u have done ur part just Follow the forum and wait. Human being makes mistakes and interpret only on desperation and not when they r confident. Not a single person here can help in ur application cap all people know to do is type what's in their mind. There are many who really good in the forum with loads of valuable information. I was requesting the forum to be more intelligent and reliable information feeder

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Plus + for you.....for waking yourself up.....always read at least 5 pages BEFORE posting such info as the risk of having other forum members say....."sigh.....another one who is sleeping' :)

dtfan said:
I Know I know...I'll wake up. :'(

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Intelligent and reliable information feeder"... :)...does that then mean that you will courteously share your information so that it can be added to the tracker?

joe07 said:

May 21, 2013
Gurus,

Can anyone help me in understanding the current scenario of fsw timeline??

I have all my documents ready except ECA report. Am yet to send my educational transcripts to wes and get it verified, so it might take like 4 weeks..

Will i be able to apply for fsw scheme after that or will the quota be closed by August ?
How many applications are applied under this noc? WHat are the chances that mine will be successfull if i apply this year

My overall points is 67 and trying to apply under 2174 noc computer programers and interactiv developers

I badly nead a help at this moment ... Please help !!

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islandbabe said:
"Intelligent and reliable information feeder"... :)...does that then mean that you will courteously share your information so that it can be added to the tracker?
all u would know is to mock. Bro just take it easy get a life this ain't end of the world. Me filling or not filling will not make any change in acceptance of my file or urs. Need a luck to favor in TIME. I know many who applied doesn't even follow the forum. I am not against filling the spread sheet am only against for posting unauthenticated information

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joe it was a simple invitation to add yourself to the spreadsheet, which is what we ask of all posters. And I am quite cool not in the least bit panicked as you intimated. You on the other hand do seem to be a bit heated.

joe07 said:
all u would know is to mock. Bro just take it easy get a life this ain't end of the world. Me filling or not filling will not make any change in acceptance of my file or urs. Need a luck to favor in TIME. I know many who applied doesn't even follow the forum. I am not against filling the spread sheet am only against for posting unauthenticated information

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islandbabe said:
Joe it was a simple invitation to add yourself to the spreadsheet, which is what we ask of all posters. And I am quite cool not in the least bit panicked as you intimated. You on the other hand do seem to be a bit heated.
sorry brother I know I lost my control. Couldn't help reading stupidity and perception. Sorry my apologies.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
islandbabe said:
The updates we receive from CIC and well as spreadsheet members will be very critical in the next few days.....we will have to update the spreadsheet projections, until then no worries guys, just keep checking those CC accounts all you first week applicants :D

Happy Waiting.
the most sensible way to know if ur in. Keep checking ur CC/ DD rest all I would say just going to make u sick and worried.

idoit

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Included
IELTS Request
27-04-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2009
islandbabe said:
"Intelligent and reliable information feeder"... :)
Yea, Intelligent and reliable information like my last post :D

joe07 said:
sorry brother I know I lost my control. Couldn't help reading stupidity and perception. Sorry my apologies.
Btw, you're talking to a lady here, man!!! usernames are chosen for a reason. :p

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
idoit said:
Yea, Intelligent and reliable information like my last post :D

Btw, you're talking to a lady here, man!!! usernames are chosen for a reason. :p
yeah so whom am I talking to now. Shucks "usernames are chosen for a reason" ur so bloody true. Finally I have a smile on my face. This is called digging ur own grave