+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
joe07 said:
To all the members in the forum please it's a request stop ur **** calculations and interpretation. If ur good at this u would not be in this forum would be working in Canada and settled. Just update what's good for the forum. ***** ideas and logics people have. This is the real reson why they have capped to 300 or Canada will be flooded with speculators. Just get a life and post informative news as which has authentication and facts.
This sounds like sour grapes to me...

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
Hey admins,

The application by date sheet seems to be summarizing short, specifically line 3 is summing only up to 32nd row.

Correction: the "Applications Received by Noc" sheet

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunlight11 said:
Hello, Why this calculation and interpretation seem so stupid to you ? Can you enlighten us with some CIC inside information, that may help us ?
neither do u have nor do I have so why pass on something which has developed in ur brain. Lets make
Life easy for all instead of complicating with details which is not true. First day please said may 4th 27 applications today the date still remains the same and the completed application has gone up. Can't u people understand that date had nothing to do with the number of cap. Freaks come out with their own ideas.

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jig nesh said:
I like your analysis but they must have covered applications till May 8th (partially) as 2 guys from our forum got charged.
I guess they must have received at least 80 - 90 applications by May 8th. this explains 65 cap update as of today.
Now if this forum represent lets say up to 10% of global applications then we would have at least 8 - 9 guys report their CC/DD charge which I think they will within next 2 - 3 days.
I don't know, but i don't think this update is including the people of May 8 ... I know we have 2 people charged here, but we don't know if they are included in this update or not ... we don't know the mechanism of this update even, let's hope for the best

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
joe07 said:
keep speculating
Then I humbly suggest you not to read.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JohnnyZee said:
This sounds like sour grapes to me...
my application was sent on may 10th either I get through or not doesn't matter. But just keep things true to its color. And my dear friend I have been in Uk , USA and also Canada so not sour grapes for me atleast. Earning good here and Canada PR is just a bonus for me. So chill and take it easy dude.

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe07 said:
neither do u have nor do I have so why pass on something which has developed in ur brain. Lets make
Life easy for all instead of complicating with details which is not true. First day please said may 4th 27 applications today the date still remains the same and the completed application has gone up. Can't u people understand that date had nothing to do with the number of cap. Freaks come out with their own ideas.
I understand what you say but the point is If one really cares about one's application and really wants to settle down in Canada, they WILL speculate and think about their package till some news (+ / -) , you can't change that cause its human nature ....

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jig nesh said:
Then I humbly suggest you not to read.
i ignore its for many who keep hope in getting some infor from the forum get a kick in their wrong place coz the facts and not verified or authenticated. U post the numbers with a ref or a backup then I would be the first to read.

Date Modified:2013-06-24 check this out this data is as on 24 th june not 8th may

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunlight11 said:
I understand what you say but the point is If one really cares about one's application and really wants to settle down in Canada, they WILL speculate and think about their package till some news (+ / -) , you can't change that cause its human nature ....
my advice the more u speculate the more u worry. If its meant for U it will happen. No one can change it. When u give wrong info it not only makes u worried but many who are naive in this forum.

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe07 said:
my advice the more u speculate the more u worry. If its meant for U it will happen. No one can change it. When u give wrong info it not only makes u worried but many who are naive in this forum.
If the forum speculation is worthless and inaccurate, can you forecast about my application accurately, should I feel safe ?
Plus, how do you know that the assumptions made here by the ppl who maintaining the spreadsheet is totally wrong ?

dtfan

Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-05-27
Guys. The cap monitor has been updated today!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The updates we receive from CIC and well as spreadsheet members will be very critical in the next few days.....we will have to update the spreadsheet projections, until then no worries guys, just keep checking those CC accounts all you first week applicants :D

Happy Waiting.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunlight11 said:
If the forum speculation is worthless and inaccurate, can you forecast about my application accurately, should I feel safe ?
Plus, how do you know that the assumptions made here by the ppl who maintaining the spreadsheet is totally wrong ?
Date Modified:2013-06-24 check this out this data is as on 24 th june and not 8th may

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
joe07 said:
END OF DISCUSSION PLS. We are wasting time for others. If you would like to continue, pls use another thread. And I speak for everyone. Much appreciated.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
JohnnyZee said:
END OF DISCUSSION PLS. We are wasting time for others. If you would like to continue, pls use another thread. And I speak for everyone. Much appreciated.
+ 1 Johnny for this remark. like it.