+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
It's not the document (i.e. "experience letter") that is insufficient, it's the contents of the document, specifically the description of the work the FSW applicant does.

The description of the type of work that the FSW applicant does (according to the letter), does not sufficiently match the description of the work as defined by the NOC that the FSW applicant is applying under, hence........"insufficient evidence to prove work experience in the specified NOC"

Freebird_76 said:
I was checking the spreadsheet of 2011 and i found some people whom there applications have returned due to "insufficient evidence to prove work experience in the specified NOC"!! i wonder what can be the cause of this? all what is required is experience letter from your employer with main duties ... how can such document be insufficient?! not related main duties or only this letter as a reference can be insufficient?!! what do you think?!

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
donutbox said:
It's not the document (i.e. "experience letter") that is insufficient, it's the contents of the document, specifically the description of the work the FSW applicant does.

The description of the type of work that the FSW applicant does (according to the letter), does not sufficiently match the description of the work as defined by the NOC that the FSW applicant is applying under.
Also, it could be that the duration of the work experience may not be enough to qualify...

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
I wonder what it would take for this discussion to become a "sticky" note?

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
donutbox said:

The description of the type of work that the FSW applicant does (according to the letter), does not sufficiently match the description of the work as defined by the NOC that the FSW applicant is applying under, hence........"insufficient evidence to prove work experience in the specified NOC"

I agree with you that it's about the contents, but what made me wondering is that i found other reasons to return the applications in the spreadsheet like "job duties do not match with specified NOC" or "Insufficient documentation to prove the main duties" ... This is really showing that the experience reference letter is such an important document that needs really to pay most of the attention to it while preparing the documents.

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
Freebird_76 said:
I agree with you that it's about the contents, but what made me wondering is that i found other reasons to return the applications in the spreadsheet like "job duties do not match with specified NOC" or "Insufficient documentation to prove the main duties" ... This is really showing that the experience reference letter is such an important document that needs really to pay most of the attention to it while preparing the documents.
One of the famous lawyer of Canadavisa said me that 70-80% of the duties mentioned in the reference letter must match with duties related to the NOC.

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JohnnyZee said:
Also, it could be that the duration of the work experience may not be enough to qualify...
I don't think it's about the duration, this would be so naive from the applicant to submit a reference letter with less experience duration than required :)

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
Freebird_76 said:

Well, it's only via the "experience reference letter" (and/or work contract) CIC can confirm whether or not you are even to be considered under a NOC, and if you are to be considered under a NOC, do you match the NOC you submitted. If you match the NOC, how closely do you match the NOC.

Beyond the "experience reference letter" CIC does not have any other way of knowing what your work/skills experience background is.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Freebird_76 said:
I don't think it's about the duration, this would be so naive from the applicant to submit a reference letter with less experience duration than required :)
Mate, I agree with you but you won't believe it that this forum has people applying as if their life depended on it (so I wouldn't be surprised if people applied even if they did not qualify). I read on another discussion that someone's life had been "ruined" because WES delayed their evaluation. This is ridiculous, just ridiculous...

tashford

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Canadian immigration worker strike
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2013, 03:06:48 pm »
I will be tweeting Jason Kinney and I will do something to voice my concern, even its just one voice from a potential resident ! Canada is first world nation, now you need to up your game here!

Also, some other bloggers in this forum posted they mite as well give up on this process: a true story, some of my friends who were waiting for their visa to get approved to land and work in Canada, gave up and ended up applying to Australia instead. They landed not only good jobs but more importantly because their visa was issued within weeks for their type of application.

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
JohnnyZee said:
Well, I somewhat doubt that "duration" would result in such a rejection by CIC.

The reason I say this is because "duration" is an objective measure, it's either you have (lets say) 5 years experience or you do not have 5 years experience. In which case it now becomes a question of does CIC still assess you as having the number of points you initially claimed for years of work experience or not.

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
JohnnyZee said:
Mate, I agree with you but you won't believe it that this forum has people applying as if their life depended on it (so I wouldn't be surprised if people applied even if they did not qualify). I read on another discussion that someone's life had been "ruined" because WES delayed their evaluation. This is ridiculous, just ridiculous...
From some of the posts I have seen on this thread and on other threads, I am convinced that this is quite common among (some) applicants:

....people applied even if they did not qualify

Freebird_76

Jun 5, 2012
Cairo
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roypp said:
One of the famous lawyer of Canadavisa said me that 70-80% of the duties mentioned in the reference letter must match with duties related to the NOC.
I would agree with you if we are talking about just one occupation with no other related title under it. But let's take an example NOC 2131: Civil Engineer ... under this NOC, there are around 74 titles and 14 main duties ... i don't think it's normal that each one of these 74 titles can do 70-80% from the duties mentioned and i think some titles are doing only one.

So an experience reference letter for such NOC may include one or two maximum of the main duties mentioned there ... So this would be insufficient? this is is what i am wondering about

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
On another topic, happy to see Marta re-appear on the spreadsheet. She is an example to all of us. Keep up the good work :)

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agreed...many people who applied for NOC 1112 and 2174, may get "job duties not a match with NOC" letters, just like NOC 1122 the "catch all" noc of previous years.

JohnnyZee said:

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
JohnnyZee said:
On another topic, happy to see Marta re-appear on the spreadsheet. She is an example to all of us. Keep up the good work :)
Highly appreciated.