+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Fighting Falcon

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03/09/2013
Hello, kindly add the following details in the spreadsheet.

ID: Fighting Falcon
NOC: 2147
Visa office: London
IELTS bands: 7.5
Self calculated points: 76
Spouse IELTS included: No
Relative in Canada: Yes
Job offer: No
Degree: M.S. in Telecommunications
ECA equivalency: Master’s degree
Job exp.: 9+
PCC sent: No
Application sent: 07/06/2013
Fee payment: DD
Application received: 13/06/2013
Receiving time: 10:53 am
Signed: D. Stapleton
Destination in Canada: Calgary, AB

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Any idea what was the percentage of incomplete/improper applications returned in 2011 on the hottest NOC till the cap reaching date?
If the cap was reached in 6 days for example then can we get a percentage of apps returned within this period?

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
Just out of curiosity, if after you have spent all that time and money preparing your application, we told you that it's not wise to apply at this time would you not apply ?

Binn said:
Hi friends..
I am planning to apply for FSW under 2174 the category 2174. I have 72 points. By next week I mayget ECA report from WES (which is the only pending doc) to apply for FSW 2013.

Now please advice, will it be wise to apply at this time?

sachin9183

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Med's Request
12-09-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2015
Good answer Donutbox :p
@Binn - there is no harm in sending the app, since you have already done the effort and spent the money for WES and IELTS. Now its just the courier fee.... you might be lucky

OperaPhantom

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2013
donutbox said:
Just out of curiosity (if after you have spent time and money preparing your application), we told you that it's not wise to apply at this time would you not apply ?
Hahahaha Very good one.;D
Pray tell Folks, what good will all this hair pulling,teeth knashing and fretting add or take away from the application? I think its best we channel d energy to help the people yet to submit.
By the way, was the cap updated today? ;D ;D ;D ;D

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
what CIC is on stick , are we talking about Canada or other countries

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2013-06-11.asp

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
we will help you in whatever way we can to prepare your application, should you still chose to apply, however I am quite certain the cap for this Noc will be filled way in advance of your application leaving your house. Here is a useful bit of information, your area of training is on the list for Quebec and Australia just put your profession on the list for its July 2013 intake for its EOI system.

Binn said:
Hi friends..
I am planning to apply for FSW under 2174 the category 2174. I have 72 points. By next week I mayget ECA report from WES (which is the only pending doc) to apply for FSW 2013.

Now please advice, will it be wise to apply at this time?

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
islandbabe said:
your area of training is on the list for Quebec and Australia just put your profession on the list for its July 2013 intake for its EOI system.
Now that you mention EOI - does anyone know if WES certs are accepted by Australian immigration? Specifically for the EOI system (Expression of Interest)?

And also - related to Quebec - are you speaking of their scheduled start of accepting new apps on Aug 1st?
Did you mean that Quebec will start with EOI too or that was just for Aussies?

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balkanada said:
Now that you mention EOI - does anyone know if WES certs are accepted by Australian immigration? Specifically for the EOI system (Expression of Interest)?

And also - related to Quebec - are you speaking of their scheduled start of accepting new apps on Aug 1st?
Did you mean that Quebec will start with EOI too or that was just for Aussies?
Hi, No Australia will not accept WES... I asked if I can evade the pesky ACS assessment, but they replied "NO" ... Wes Canada has no presence in Australian system in anyway..

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
sunlight11 said:
Hi, No Australia will not accept WES... I asked if I can evade the pesky ACS assessment, but they replied "NO" ... Wes Canada has no presence in Australian system in anyway..
How unfortunate, like you said, you will need to get assessed by ACS or Engineers Australia (depending on your skills/experience)

donutbox said:
Note also, that unlike Canada where its mainly your educational credential that is being assessed, in Australia (, my understanding is,) it's your actual work skills/experience that are being assessed along with your educational credential(s). This is done in Australia by the professional association that your occupation is affiliated with. And this assessment for Australian PR is being done by people (at the professional association) who actually know the profession and understand your stated skills/experience......the skills "assessment" is not being done by immigration officers.

So for example, the NOC 2174 and 2147 type applicants (see the Australian "NOC" equivalents below), it's the Australian Computer Society (ACS) and the Engineers Australia that does the assessment.

261111 - ICT business Analyst - ACS
261112 - Systems Analyst - ACS
263111 - Computer Network and Systems Engineer - ACS

263311 - Telecommunications Engineer - Engineers Australia
263312 - Telecommunications Network Engineer - Engineers Australia
313213 - Telecommunications Network Planner - Engineers Australia
313214 - Telecommunications Technical Officer or Technologist - Engineers Australia

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
islandbabe said:
we will help you in whatever way we can to prepare your application, should you still chose to apply, however I am quite certain the cap for this Noc will be filled way in advance of your application leaving your house. Here is a useful bit of information, your area of training is on the list for Quebec and Australia just put your profession on the list for its July 2013 intake for its EOI system.

I certainly agree that the 2147 and 2174 cap is probably already overflowing, but at this stage though, if someone spent all that time and money putting together his/her application for FSW and is only left with spending a few more dollars to submit his/her application, it would be somewhat silly for that person to not submit the application.

aidin444

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunlight11 said:
Good to know,thank you

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Soundless said:
Any idea what was the percentage of incomplete/improper applications returned in 2011 on the hottest NOC till the cap reaching date?
If the cap was reached in 6 days for example then can we get a percentage of apps returned within this period?
Hard to say. But one thing is for sure that we are much more prepared now vs. 2011. Our spreadsheet looks more filled and we probably represent a higher number of the global applications vs. 2011. My estimate would be around 5-6%.

aidin444

Star Member
Jul 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OperaPhantom said:
:p I was reading the WES horror stories from people here and it just occurred to me that probabibly, the reason CIC is yet to update is because they are verifying ECA evaluations. And if the shoddy service of WES is the same to CIC, then we have a few more weeks to wait.
Plus, they need more applications to troop in:mad:
They are really horror stories. You don't what I've been through. Everyday I checked my mailbox like a maniac 2-3 times. Later I found out my envelop took 12 days to only go from Toronto to Vancouver to be shipped overseas. My wife keeps asking why we are even trying to go this country.