+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
jigzyy said:
I think it's chris.alexander @ parl.gc.ca . I was thinking to write in January, but I guess, it's not harm, we (LVO) should write email to Minister to have file transferred to Paris or back to CPP - O (Paris seems a nice choice as it's near and LVO previously have done this)
I agree with jigzzy that Paris should be sought by LVO Applicants, Paris VO has already started issuing MR for FSW2013 Applicants and once our files is with Paris VO, process would be expedited.

Minister Alexander on Twitter
https://twitter.com/MinChrisA

ASRAH

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Dear members,

I want your advise, what happen if i am not able to get the police clearance certificate for one of the countries that i have lived in for one year , i tried to contact the embassy and i applied for it but they say you might get or not, i have been waiting for it for more than 4 months and I don’t think they will issue it any more.

will this affect my file assessment in VO and will they reject my file because of it ?

please advise

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
Dear Maina/Admin

My AOR was sent on 6th November, Wednesday by SGVO and received by consultant on 10th November, Sunday.

Please Update!

Thanks!

:)

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear ASRAH,

Without PCC for one of the country where you have lived for one year, it will be very difficult to escape with. You must provide it to get through. BTW which country it was? CIC has given clear procedure for each country for obtaining PCC. Did you follow that procedure?

ASRAH said:
Dear members,

I want your advise, what happen if i am not able to get the police clearance certificate for one of the countries that i have lived in for one year , i tried to contact the embassy and i applied for it but they say you might get or not, i have been waiting for it for more than 4 months and I don't think they will issue it any more.

will this affect my file assessment in VO and will they reject my file because of it ?

please advise

Mohanna1977

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21.June.2013
Nomination.....
10.Sep.2013
AOR Received.
20.Sep.2013
File Transfer...
20.Sep.2013
Med's Request
24.Jul.2014
Med's Done....
28.Jul.2014
1 question:

With WES ECA equivalency, we would be eligible to work in CANADA or we have to pass special academic careers or achieving some certificate to be able to work in CANADA?

envman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th July 2013
Nomination.....
PER 2nd Oct 2013
Med's Request
29th Oct 2013
Med's Done....
5th Nov 2013
Passport Req..
12th Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
29th Nov 2013
Mohanna1977 said:
1 question:

With WES ECA equivalency, we would be eligible to work in CANADA or we have to pass special academic careers or achieving some certificate to be able to work in CANADA?
Dear Mohanna,

This is an excerpt from my PER email:

"It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. "

So, to be eligible to work, we have other steps to do.... :)

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For certain occupations, one needs provincial or territorial professional license to become eligible to work in that profession. Only WES ECA equivalency wouldn't work for those occupations. For other occupations, it could be a supportive document but doesn't give you guarantee that you will get a job based on it.

Therefore, first you have to check if you occupation requires a provincial or territorial professional license or not.

Mohanna1977 said:
1 question:

ASRAH

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Abu Hassaan said:
Dear ASRAH,

Without PCC for one of the country where you have lived for one year, it will be very difficult to escape with. You must provide it to get through. BTW which country it was? CIC has given clear procedure for each country for obtaining PCC. Did you follow that procedure?
thank you for your help, it is QATAR , i followed the exact procedure and i applied through the embassy but the have told me it will take up to three months and it more than 4 now and still no reply , i am quite desprite that i will get it any time soon.

do you think i have to go to qatar by myself to finish it ?

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
ASRAH said:
thank you for your help, it is QATAR , i followed the exact procedure and i applied through the embassy but the have told me it will take up to three months and it more than 4 now and still no reply , i am quite desprite that i will get it any time soon.

I applied for Qatar PCC 2 months ago through their embassy in Riyadh.

Still waiting to get it.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I live and work in UAE and provided PCC obtained locally. I can see that the procedure for applying PCC for non-residents of UAE and QATAR is quite different. You have applied through Embassy of Qatar in your current country of residence and I can understand that this procedure must be time consuming. As I can also see, you have an option of sending your representative on your behalf to apply for PPC, why don't you think about this option? You should have couple of friends living & working in Qatar, choose one of your sincere friend who can become your representative in Qatar. You can provide an authority letter along with all required documents to your representative so that he can apply directly on your behalf. After he receives the PCC, he can send you through courier.

ASRAH said:

ASRAH

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Abu Hassaan said:
I live and work in UAE and provided PCC obtained locally. I can see that the procedure for applying PCC for non-residents of UAE and QATAR is quite different. You have applied through Embassy of Qatar in your current country of residence and I can understand that this procedure must be time consuming. As I can also see, you have an option of sending your representative on your behalf to apply for PPC, why don't you think about this option? You should have couple of friends living & working in Qatar, choose one of your sincere friend who can become your representative in Qatar. You can provide an authority letter along with all required documents to your representative so that he can apply directly on your behalf. After he receives the PCC, he can send you through courier.
that a good idea do youi know how to make the the authority letter any idea if its need to be signed by lawer or somthing official or a normal letter that i signe it ?

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
ASRAH said:
that a good idea do youi know how to make the the authority letter any idea if its need to be signed by lawer or somthing official or a normal letter that i signe it ?
@Asrah, Hope the below info might be some use to you.

pearlgtl said:
I got a Qatari Police Clearance in Nov-2012.

I am based in Canada, so I contacted a Government Relations company in Doha called Future Gate via e-mail. They provided excellent service. I paid them QAR 200 through a credit card, filled out their form and e-mailed it to them with the passport and RP copy. Once they got the PCC, I asked FedEx to pick it up from their office and deliver it to me in Canada.

Google up Future Gate Qatar and you should be able to find them. Their e-mail is info @ futuregate.info

Their manager's last name is Itany. I highly recommend these guys.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can call directly to Criminal Evidence & Information Department of Qatar to ask exact requirement regarding authority letter so that your friend can apply on the first try without any issue. Here is the Address found on CIC website:

Ministry of Interior
Director of Criminal Evidence and Information Department
P.O. Box 23004
Doha, State of Qatar
Telephone: 974-450-8666

Alternatively, your friend can also call to ask about the authority letter he requires to represent you.

ASRAH said:

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is also another good option you can use ASRAH.

rawdah said:
@ Asrah, Hope the below info might be some use to you.

Quote from: pearlgtl on September 06, 2013, 08:02:29 am

I got a Qatari Police Clearance in Nov-2012.

I am based in Canada, so I contacted a Government Relations company in Doha called Future Gate via e-mail. They provided excellent service. I paid them QAR 200 through a credit card, filled out their form and e-mailed it to them with the passport and RP copy. Once they got the PCC, I asked FedEx to pick it up from their office and deliver it to me in Canada.

Google up Future Gate Qatar and you should be able to find them. Their e-mail is info @ futuregate.info

Their manager's last name is Itany. I highly recommend these guys.

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
Has anyone sent PCC (after receiving AOR) without it being asked by the VO? I have PCC from FBI, which I am worried may expire before NDVO asks for it. Comments appreciated.