+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
Re: The Canadian PR process successfully ended after 5 months and 28 days !!

Chinook said:
Hi Everyone,

Finally I got back my passport with a shining Canadian PR Immigrant stamp for a single entry to day.
Congratulations Chinook.

+1 for making my day .... wishing you all the best of luck buddy.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Dear Admin,

Please update the spreadsheet with my info

NOC: 0211
Visa office: New Delhi
Nationality: Indian
IELTS: 7
Points calculated: 70
Spouse IELTS, job offer, relatives in Canada: NO
Degree: MBA (UK) , Mechanical Engineering (India)
Job experience: 5+
PCC sent: Nope
Destination in Canada: Vancouver
App sent: 26/8/2013
App received: 30/8/2013
No update after that.....waiting

Thanks and Regards

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A quick question friends...i submitted my POF as a last 6 months statement of my savings account. I have no liability at all till the moment. Now I an thinking to mortgage a property through a bank. This loan will be linked to my Salary account. However with my application to CIC, I only provided my savings account details with enough funds but i did not show my salary account. So if i take this loan now, will Visa Office be able to find out information about this loan during background checks??

Bank A - Savings Account - enough Funds - Submitted its 6 months statement to CIC
Bank B - Salary Account - Loan will be linked to this account. Its details have not been sent to CIC

Mohanna1977

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21.June.2013
Nomination.....
10.Sep.2013
AOR Received.
20.Sep.2013
File Transfer...
20.Sep.2013
Med's Request
24.Jul.2014
Med's Done....
28.Jul.2014
Achiever 99 said:
Dear Admin,

Please update the spreadsheet with my info

NOC: 0211
Visa office: New Delhi
Nationality: Indian
IELTS: 7
Points calculated: 70
Spouse IELTS, job offer, relatives in Canada: NO
Degree: MBA (UK) , Mechanical Engineering (India)
Job experience: 5+
PCC sent: Nope
Destination in Canada: Vancouver
App sent: 26/8/2013
App received: 30/8/2013
No update after that.....waiting

Thanks and Regards
Sorry, you have lost your chance for this year, maybe you can try on 2015, hopefully 2014.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

Chinook said:
Hi Everyone,

Finally I got back my passport with a shining Canadian PR Immigrant stamp for a single entry to day.

I had mailed my passport by Fedex on 16th Oct to CPPO which they received the very next day.
In the whole 6 months of visa processing, I had this nerve wrecking 2 weeks waiting time, since there is no way to know when I will get back the passport. I had seen from other forum that people had waited 3-6 weeks to get back their passport. And to make things worse, CIC says, they are not responsible if the document is lost!

I had enclosed a prepaid self addressed Canadian "Xpresspost?USA" envelope which had the tracking facility and signature requirement. I started monitoring Canadian Postal web site after 10 days of submission. The tracking got activated on 31st Oct evening and today on 2nd Nov I received the passport.
(My suggestion to all CPPO applicants who have already sent their passports .. Don't waste your time tracking the Canadian Postal web site multiple times in a day. As CPPO sends the packages to the local Post Office in the closing hours of evening, you may like to check their web site just once every day after 18:30Hrs Eastern time). I observed that applicants residing in Canada and sending their passports under other programs wait longer to get back their passports.

My medical report was uploaded on 26th Sep, and the the E mail for Passport Request came on 11th Oct. I am surprised to note that my single entry Immigrant PR Visa will expire on 11th Oct 2014. (Perhaps that is the day CPPO had approved my medical report.)

Along with the passport, they had sent me two copies of "Confirmation of PR", of which one copy bears my photo at the bottom and an additional information sheet.

The salient points given in the "Info Sheet" are enumerated below.

1. Sign the copies of CPR only at the time of landing when instructed by the IO at the port of entry.
2. New immigrants are not eligible for public health insurance for upto 3 months after arrival. Plan to buy private health care insurance till such time you get Govt aided care.
3. Medical surveillance code 1 valid up to 11th Oct 2014. (I do not know what this means)
4. You must inform CIC of any change in marital status and composition of family if it occurs after issue of visa and before landing. CIC will inform you what further procedures to be followed.
4. Landing cannot be made after the expiry of PR visa which becomes null and void. Under no circumstances the PR visa can be extended even by a day.
5. If you fail to make the landing before the visa expires, you will have to reapply for visa as per the existing laws and conditions and the fact a CPR was previously issued to you does not mean that subsequent application will be approved.
6. Any approved family member may accompany or follow the principal applicant, but cannot arrive in Canada before the principal applicant.
7. Any approved family member who does not join the principal applicant before the expiry of CPR, must reapply and be accepted again for immigration.

That is the end of my journey to get Canadian PR.

Good luck to the remaining members who are eagerly waiting for their Shiny Maple leaf stamp in their passport.
[size=10pt][size=10pt]
+1 for sharing chinook.

wishing u have a prsoperous career on Canada.. :D :D :D :D :D

[/size][/size]

omair147

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2013
Can somebody please confirm if "CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca" is the right email ID to inquire status of sent application.

I am a 31st July applicant and have not received the PER. If i don't get it within a couple of days then I would be inclined to think that my app is being returned.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
omair147 said:
Can somebody please confirm if "CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca" is the right email ID to inquire status of sent application.

I am a 31st July applicant and have not received the PER. If i don't get it within a couple of days then I would be inclined to think that my app is being returned.
yahhh exactly ...this one is the requried email id bro..

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.

Chinook said:
Hi Everyone,

I had mailed my passport by Fedex on 16th Oct to CPPO which they received the very next day.
In the whole 6 months of visa processing, I had this nerve wrecking 2 weeks waiting time, since there is no way to know when I will get back the passport. I had seen from other forum that people had waited 3-6 weeks to get back their passport. And to make things worse, CIC says, they are not responsible if the document is lost!

I had enclosed a prepaid self addressed Canadian "Xpresspost?USA" envelope which had the tracking facility and signature requirement. I started monitoring Canadian Postal web site after 10 days of submission. The tracking got activated on 31st Oct evening and today on 2nd Nov I received the passport.
(My suggestion to all CPPO applicants who have already sent their passports .. Don't waste your time tracking the Canadian Postal web site multiple times in a day. As CPPO sends the packages to the local Post Office in the closing hours of evening, you may like to check their web site just once every day after 18:30Hrs Eastern time). I observed that applicants residing in Canada and sending their passports under other programs wait longer to get back their passports.

My medical report was uploaded on 26th Sep, and the the E mail for Passport Request came on 11th Oct. I am surprised to note that my single entry Immigrant PR Visa will expire on 11th Oct 2014. (Perhaps that is the day CPPO had approved my medical report.)

Along with the passport, they had sent me two copies of "Confirmation of PR", of which one copy bears my photo at the bottom and an additional information sheet.

The salient points given in the "Info Sheet" are enumerated below.

1. Sign the copies of CPR only at the time of landing when instructed by the IO at the port of entry.
2. New immigrants are not eligible for public health insurance for upto 3 months after arrival. Plan to buy private health care insurance till such time you get Govt aided care.
3. Medical surveillance code 1 valid up to 11th Oct 2014. (I do not know what this means)
4. You must inform CIC of any change in marital status and composition of family if it occurs after issue of visa and before landing. CIC will inform you what further procedures to be followed.
4. Landing cannot be made after the expiry of PR visa which becomes null and void. Under no circumstances the PR visa can be extended even by a day.
5. If you fail to make the landing before the visa expires, you will have to reapply for visa as per the existing laws and conditions and the fact a CPR was previously issued to you does not mean that subsequent application will be approved.
6. Any approved family member may accompany or follow the principal applicant, but cannot arrive in Canada before the principal applicant.
7. Any approved family member who does not join the principal applicant before the expiry of CPR, must reapply and be accepted again for immigration.

That is the end of my journey to get Canadian PR.

Good luck to the remaining members who are eagerly waiting for their Shiny Maple leaf stamp in their passport.

Many congratulations Chinook!

tomasmrsfg

Oct 2, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
nekeol said:
weekly she should work 42 hors as full time job, if it is less than 42 then part time job. you should calcultae experince on hourly bases. suppose if she was working 21 hrs weekly means two month are equal to one month
thank you

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tomasmrsfg said:
hi there!

for fsw applicants how do cic compute part time work? because my sister in law is applying under NOC 3142 but she didnt have full work experience, she just earned her experience as Pt in Singapore on a part time basis and then she went to UK for study as carer. right now shes unemployed here in the Philippines for 2 yrs now.
thanks

which noc u belongs to ?

ManilaToCanada

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
Med's Request
04-10-2013
Med's Done....
11-10-2013
Passport Req..
29-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2013
LANDED..........
15-06-2014

Congrats!

canyon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
Doc's Request.
PER: 09 Sep
AOR Received.
20 Sep
Hello everyone,

Hope all is well. Has anybody received MED from Warsaw?

Faizzz

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER:22-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM:26-04-2014
"Dear all I have received my MR request today.Thanks to all the forum members and wishing all good luck"

The above is what I wish to say when I get MR. 8) cmon NDVO give me a chance :'(

slowokan

Star Member
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw (Ankara chosen on the form)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2013
Doc's Request.
April 16, 2014
AOR Received.
October 15, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
October 2, 2013
Med's Request
April 16, 2014
Med's Done....
April 21, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
October 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2014
LANDED..........
April 9, 2015
Not yet canyon. My VO is Warsaw, too. But still no news from them.. ::)

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Dear all,
Do I need to send certified copy or translation of my passport since the first page of my passport is in my native language and english as well?