+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
Exclusive Diwali wishes to NDVO staff. Please gear and start sending Medical requests.

tomasmrsfg

Oct 2, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Ahab1974 said:
Bong said:
Dear Seniors of the forum,i am one of the London visa office applicants and my information is on the spread sheet.However,my visa is about to run out at the end of the month here in the UK.I wanted to find out if there will be an effect on my application if i hang around for my medicals and possibly the visa due to some difficulties am facing at the moment.If it is possible,will my background checks reveal it?I kindly await ur responses.
Regards to all
[/quote

Don't break any laws. Eventually you will be asked to provide a police certificate from London as well. So don't mess around with any legalities.
hi.. my sister in law will be applying under FSW, right now shes in the Philippines, do she needs to take IELTs and Police clearance..she studied there in UK thanks.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
HAPPY DIWALI !!

May lord Rama shower his richest blessings on you and keep you away from evil. And may he successfully land you and settle you in Canada.

tomasmrsfg

Oct 2, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
hi there!

for fsw applicants how do cic compute part time work? because my sister in law is applying under NOC 3142 but she didnt have full work experience, she just earned her experience as Pt in Singapore on a part time basis and then she went to UK for study as carer. right now shes unemployed here in the Philippines for 2 yrs now.
thanks

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
tomasmrsfg said:
hi there!

for fsw applicants how do cic compute part time work? because my sister in law is applying under NOC 3142 but she didnt have full work experience, she just earned her experience as Pt in Singapore on a part time basis and then she went to UK for study as carer. right now shes unemployed here in the Philippines for 2 yrs now.
thanks

You can get points for the number of years you have spent in full-time paid work (at least 30 hours per week, or an equal amount of part-time).Source: cic.ca

More over the work should be paid.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
tomasmrsfg said:
hi there!

thanks
weekly she should work 42 hors as full time job, if it is less than 42 then part time job. you should calcultae experince on hourly bases. suppose if she was working 21 hrs weekly means two month are equal to one month

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
nekeol said:
weekly she should work 42 hors as full time job, if it is less than 42 then part time job. you should calcultae experince on hourly bases. suppose if she was working 21 hrs weekly means two month are equal to one month
Hello nekeol, according to CIC, full time work means working at least 30hrs a week and not 42hrs. Cheers. Here is the quote from CIC "Factor 3: Work experience (maximum of 15 points)
You will receive points for the number of years of full-time paid work (or the equivalent in part-time paid work) you have obtained within the last ten years. Full-time means at least 30 hours of paid work in one week".

Chinook

Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO (Ottawa)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th May 13
Doc's Request.
Updated POF requested with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send AOR
Med's Request
6th Sep 13
Med's Done....
23rd Sep 13
Passport Req..
11th Oct 13
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamping on 17th Oct / Received back passport on 2nd Nov 2013
LANDED..........
29th Aug 2014 (Beaver Creek YT)
The Canadian PR process successfully ended after 5 months and 28 days !!

Hi Everyone,

Finally I got back my passport with a shining Canadian PR Immigrant stamp for a single entry to day.

I had mailed my passport by Fedex on 16th Oct to CPPO which they received the very next day.
In the whole 6 months of visa processing, I had this nerve wrecking 2 weeks waiting time, since there is no way to know when I will get back the passport. I had seen from other forum that people had waited 3-6 weeks to get back their passport. And to make things worse, CIC says, they are not responsible if the document is lost!

I had enclosed a prepaid self addressed Canadian "Xpresspost?USA" envelope which had the tracking facility and signature requirement. I started monitoring Canadian Postal web site after 10 days of submission. The tracking got activated on 31st Oct evening and today on 2nd Nov I received the passport.
(My suggestion to all CPPO applicants who have already sent their passports .. Don't waste your time tracking the Canadian Postal web site multiple times in a day. As CPPO sends the packages to the local Post Office in the closing hours of evening, you may like to check their web site just once every day after 18:30Hrs Eastern time). I observed that applicants residing in Canada and sending their passports under other programs wait longer to get back their passports.

My medical report was uploaded on 26th Sep, and the the E mail for Passport Request came on 11th Oct. I am surprised to note that my single entry Immigrant PR Visa will expire on 11th Oct 2014. (Perhaps that is the day CPPO had approved my medical report.)

Along with the passport, they had sent me two copies of "Confirmation of PR", of which one copy bears my photo at the bottom and an additional information sheet.

The salient points given in the "Info Sheet" are enumerated below.

1. Sign the copies of CPR only at the time of landing when instructed by the IO at the port of entry.
2. New immigrants are not eligible for public health insurance for upto 3 months after arrival. Plan to buy private health care insurance till such time you get Govt aided care.
3. Medical surveillance code 1 valid up to 11th Oct 2014. (I do not know what this means)
4. You must inform CIC of any change in marital status and composition of family if it occurs after issue of visa and before landing. CIC will inform you what further procedures to be followed.
4. Landing cannot be made after the expiry of PR visa which becomes null and void. Under no circumstances the PR visa can be extended even by a day.
5. If you fail to make the landing before the visa expires, you will have to reapply for visa as per the existing laws and conditions and the fact a CPR was previously issued to you does not mean that subsequent application will be approved.
6. Any approved family member may accompany or follow the principal applicant, but cannot arrive in Canada before the principal applicant.
7. Any approved family member who does not join the principal applicant before the expiry of CPR, must reapply and be accepted again for immigration.

That is the end of my journey to get Canadian PR.

Good luck to the remaining members who are eagerly waiting for their Shiny Maple leaf stamp in their passport.

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
many many congratulations to chinook ;D

Momobee

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2013
Nomination.....
21-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
Re: The Canadian PR process successfully ended after 5 months and 28 days !!

Chinook said:
Hi Everyone,

Finally I got back my passport with a shining Canadian PR Immigrant stamp for a single entry to day.

I had mailed my passport by Fedex on 16th Oct to CPPO which they received the very next day.
In the whole 6 months of visa processing, I had this nerve wrecking 2 weeks waiting time, since there is no way to know when I will get back the passport. I had seen from other forum that people had waited 3-6 weeks to get back their passport. And to make things worse, CIC says, they are not responsible if the document is lost!

I had enclosed a prepaid self addressed Canadian "Xpresspost?USA" envelope which had the tracking facility and signature requirement. I started monitoring Canadian Postal web site after 10 days of submission. The tracking got activated on 31st Oct evening and today on 2nd Nov I received the passport.
(My suggestion to all CPPO applicants who have already sent their passports .. Don't waste your time tracking the Canadian Postal web site multiple times in a day. As CPPO sends the packages to the local Post Office in the closing hours of evening, you may like to check their web site just once every day after 18:30Hrs Eastern time). I observed that applicants residing in Canada and sending their passports under other programs wait longer to get back their passports.

My medical report was uploaded on 26th Sep, and the the E mail for Passport Request came on 11th Oct. I am surprised to note that my single entry Immigrant PR Visa will expire on 11th Oct 2014. (Perhaps that is the day CPPO had approved my medical report.)

Along with the passport, they had sent me two copies of "Confirmation of PR", of which one copy bears my photo at the bottom and an additional information sheet.

1. Sign the copies of CPR only at the time of landing when instructed by the IO at the port of entry.
2. New immigrants are not eligible for public health insurance for upto 3 months after arrival. Plan to buy private health care insurance till such time you get Govt aided care.
3. Medical surveillance code 1 valid up to 11th Oct 2014. (I do not know what this means)
4. You must inform CIC of any change in marital status and composition of family if it occurs after issue of visa and before landing. CIC will inform you what further procedures to be followed.
4. Landing cannot be made after the expiry of PR visa which becomes null and void. Under no circumstances the PR visa can be extended even by a day.
5. If you fail to make the landing before the visa expires, you will have to reapply for visa as per the existing laws and conditions and the fact a CPR was previously issued to you does not mean that subsequent application will be approved.
6. Any approved family member may accompany or follow the principal applicant, but cannot arrive in Canada before the principal applicant.
7. Any approved family member who does not join the principal applicant before the expiry of CPR, must reapply and be accepted again for immigration.

Good luck to the remaining members who are eagerly waiting for their Shiny Maple leaf stamp in their passport.
Congrats chinook

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014

Chinook said:
Hi Everyone,

Many many congrats chinook :)

Have a happy and safe landing.

Your posts are so much informative. Thanks for your selfless contribution in this forum.

+1 for you.

moncherie

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Med's Request
11/06/2014
Med's Done....
1/07/2014
Passport Req..
19/09/2014

Congrats Chinook,
please don't forget to share your landing experience...
cheers

Chinook said:
Hi Everyone,

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with APPLICATION
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2014
LANDED..........
20-02-2014

Congratulations Chinook. Wish you happy life ahead in Canada.
Share your landing experience in Canada.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
Dear Members,

The update after CIC (01/11/2013)
The percentage calculated between the updated CIC cap limit and the number of Forum members who got even .... fee charged, PER, AOR, MR, or Passport request.
Update on spreadsheet upto (03/11/2013).

FSW2013 CIC(23/9) CIC(27/9) CIC(04/10) CIC(15/10) CIC(18/10) CIC(01/11) SPREADSHEET RATIO

NOC 0211 198 217 238 265 300 300 62 21%
NOC 1112 300 300 300 300 300 300 61 20%
NOC 2113 012 013 013 017 019 029 06 21%
NOC 2131 125 132 151 167 180 207 37 18%
NOC 2132 151 169 180 200 219 276 70 25%
NOC 2134 064 067 074 081 095 100 27 27%
NOC 2143 003 003 003 003 003 005 00 00%
NOC 2144 001 001 001 002 003 003 00 00%
NOC 2145 025 028 032 037 038 049 06 12%
NOC 2146 007 008 008 010 011 011 00 00%
NOC 2147 264 290 300 300 300 300 86 29%
NOC 2154 005 005 005 007 008 009 01 11%
NOC 2174 300 300 300 300 300 300 93 31%
NOC 2243 026 027 030 036 039 051 04 08%
NOC 2263 086 092 099 108 113 125 23 18%
NOC 3141 004 004 004 004 005 008 00 00%
NOC 3142 127 143 154 174 181 208 26 12%
NOC 3143 017 019 019 020 023 027 01 04%
NOC 3211 091 098 107 116 122 140 15 11%
NOC 3212 030 036 037 041 041 056 03 05%
NOC 3214 007 007 008 009 010 014 01 07%
NOC 3215 017 018 020 023 025 029 04 14%
NOC 3216 010 012 012 017 017 022 03 14%
NOC 3217 008 008 009 010 010 014 01 07%

TOTAL 1878 1997 2104 2247 2362 2583 530 20%

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Hi Everyone,

Congo Chinook..... well done.... that was real quick for you.... :) :)