+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
i got this email on friday.
Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments
on September 19, 2013. It was returned as ineligible NOC Code 0112 was
listed as the primary occupation. A letter of explanation was provided
along with the application package.
where as i did mention 2263 as my primary occupation and 0112 as my other experience.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
arbeh said:
Dear all,
Do I need to send certified copy or translation of my passport since the first page of my passport is in my native language and english as well?
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]

Dear arbeh, though its not mentioned to be certified copy to send the passport copy, but its preferable to send the notarized copy of passport in my sense. as it is a confusing matter and notarized copy will not hamper ur application process...so u should go for that...i also did the same... :D
[/size][/size][/size]

arbeh

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
ashif_eee said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]

Dear arbeh, though its not mentioned to be certified copy to send the passport copy, but its preferable to send the notarized copy of passport in my sense. as it is a confusing matter and notarized copy will not hamper ur application process...so u should go for that...i also did the same... :D
[/size][/size][/size]
Thank you, I'll do it. :D

deedohad

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
12-04-2015
Interview........
26-03-2015
Passport Req..
8-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
Hey guys sorry 4 being out of touch was away 4 hajj... I would like to update that iv received my package back in 29th oct.... reason being cap reached... good luck to all n better luck next time those who didn't make it to the cap this year.

sameer004

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-May-2013 Received on ....:17-May-2013 . PER .... -29/7/2013الله أكبر
File Transfer...
02-Sept-2013
Med's Request
07-Jan-2014
deedohad said:
Hey guys sorry 4 being out of touch was away 4 hajj... I would like to update that iv received my package back in 29th oct.... reason being cap reached... good luck to all n better luck next time those who didn't make it to the cap this year.
Sorry to hear that bro. Mashallah on Haj

Ahmed Reda

Star Member
Aug 2, 2013
Calgary
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Dear Admin,

Please correct my ECAS status to be We have received your application for PR on July 29th, 2013 instead of 27 . Thanx.

DR-DARKMAN

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sent along
IELTS Request
sent along
Ahmed Reda said:
Dear Admin,

Please correct my ECAS status to be We have received your application for PR on July 29th, 2013 instead of 27 . Thanx.
CONGRATTTSSS ... MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK YA BASHA

WISH U BEST OF LUCK IN THE REST OF THE JOURNEY ;) ;) :D :D ;D ;D

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear omair147,

If you send the inquiry to CIO you will get their reply in 20 working days.

omair147 said:
Can somebody please confirm if "CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca" is the right email ID to inquire status of sent application.

I am a 31st July applicant and have not received the PER. If i don't get it within a couple of days then I would be inclined to think that my app is being returned.

i-Man

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 26-06-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
arbeh said:
Dear all,
Do I need to send certified copy or translation of my passport since the first page of my passport is in my native language and english as well?
no you don't, my passport and my family passports first page are mix between Arabic and English. You only need to send a clear copy.

i-Man

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 26-06-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
Re: The Canadian PR process successfully ended after 5 months and 28 days !!

Chinook said:
Hi Everyone,

Finally I got back my passport with a shining Canadian PR Immigrant stamp for a single entry to day.

I had mailed my passport by Fedex on 16th Oct to CPPO which they received the very next day.
In the whole 6 months of visa processing, I had this nerve wrecking 2 weeks waiting time, since there is no way to know when I will get back the passport. I had seen from other forum that people had waited 3-6 weeks to get back their passport. And to make things worse, CIC says, they are not responsible if the document is lost!

I had enclosed a prepaid self addressed Canadian "Xpresspost?USA" envelope which had the tracking facility and signature requirement. I started monitoring Canadian Postal web site after 10 days of submission. The tracking got activated on 31st Oct evening and today on 2nd Nov I received the passport.
(My suggestion to all CPPO applicants who have already sent their passports .. Don't waste your time tracking the Canadian Postal web site multiple times in a day. As CPPO sends the packages to the local Post Office in the closing hours of evening, you may like to check their web site just once every day after 18:30Hrs Eastern time). I observed that applicants residing in Canada and sending their passports under other programs wait longer to get back their passports.

My medical report was uploaded on 26th Sep, and the the E mail for Passport Request came on 11th Oct. I am surprised to note that my single entry Immigrant PR Visa will expire on 11th Oct 2014. (Perhaps that is the day CPPO had approved my medical report.)

Along with the passport, they had sent me two copies of "Confirmation of PR", of which one copy bears my photo at the bottom and an additional information sheet.

The salient points given in the "Info Sheet" are enumerated below.

1. Sign the copies of CPR only at the time of landing when instructed by the IO at the port of entry.
2. New immigrants are not eligible for public health insurance for upto 3 months after arrival. Plan to buy private health care insurance till such time you get Govt aided care.
3. Medical surveillance code 1 valid up to 11th Oct 2014. (I do not know what this means)
4. You must inform CIC of any change in marital status and composition of family if it occurs after issue of visa and before landing. CIC will inform you what further procedures to be followed.
4. Landing cannot be made after the expiry of PR visa which becomes null and void. Under no circumstances the PR visa can be extended even by a day.
5. If you fail to make the landing before the visa expires, you will have to reapply for visa as per the existing laws and conditions and the fact a CPR was previously issued to you does not mean that subsequent application will be approved.
6. Any approved family member may accompany or follow the principal applicant, but cannot arrive in Canada before the principal applicant.
7. Any approved family member who does not join the principal applicant before the expiry of CPR, must reapply and be accepted again for immigration.

That is the end of my journey to get Canadian PR.

Good luck to the remaining members who are eagerly waiting for their Shiny Maple leaf stamp in their passport.
congratulations Chinook, I'm very happy for you :D :D :D

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013

Many many congrats chinook :)

Have a happy and safe landing. When are you planning to land?

Your posts are so much informative. Thanks for your selfless contribution.
Io
May Allah bless us with PR by November'13 8)

Pharmacist710

Nov 3, 2013
Hello.
i came to know about this forum from my freind.
i want to ask my case. I have done B.pharm but from last 2 years I am working in medical lab as technician so can i apply under NOC 3212. pls reply I have my IELTS ready with band 6 in all.

pronto.futura

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent with application

Chinook said:
WAY TO GO CHINOOK !

CONGRATULATIONS .. GOOD LUCK :)

bahardor

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013 CC.charged: 26-09-2013
Dear friends,
in my AOR from Warsaw VO it is mentioned :

" Let us know
If your circumstances change you have to let us know (see address, fax number and email address below).
More particularly, we want to know about a:
· Change in family composition including new born, divorce, marriage etc;
· Change of address, including change of e-mail address;
· Change of immigration representative;
· Request for withdrawal of your application;
· For Skilled workers only: Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources Development Canada. "

What is " an arranged employment opinion approved by human resources .... " ?