+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
ggulati said:
I need to collect my transcripts from the University , I have a query with regard to what goes inside the sealed University envelope . I am confused with regard to the "Request for Academic form" WES has mentioned in the requirements. Do I need to attach the filled form as well with the transcripts and put in the sealed envelop and send it to WES.
Request for academic transcript is a form you download from WES website, fill its top part and send/give it to your university, in a form of a request.
So with that you ask your university to fill the rest of WES's form and to that attach your academic transcript. If your transcript will be given in English - then I believe that is all you need.

If the transcript is not in English, they you will most likely have to take the transcript from university, take it to a translator certified by court, pay for it and then get both the original and the translation to your university.

Then your university will take the WES form, original transcript and translated transcript, put it in a sealed envelope and either send it on their own or give you to send it (in case they don't want to bother with sending).

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
idima said:
Can do nothing with myself, although I understand that it is counterproductive.
It's not really counterproductive - it's just nonproductive. ;)

ggulati

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Thanks GMP

There is a note to the Authorized Official in the second half the form stating that

Please complete this form, place the form and academic record in an envelope, sign and seal the envelope across the back flap, and send it directly to World Education Services at one of the addresses below.

So is it for University to send this sealed envelop along with the from to WES ?

do I need to attach this form in the sealed envelop and send it to WES?

GMP_13 said:
The transcript request form is for University ....it will go to university ...you need to send your transcripts and copies of marksheets and degree certificate to WES, it should be duly attested by Registrar or Controller of Examinations.

ggulati

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Thanks Balkanada.

I think I would rather take the envelop and courier it myself ..

Appreciate your reply.

balkanada said:
Request for academic transcript is a form you download from WES website, fill its top part and send/give it to your university, in a form of a request.
So with that you ask your university to fill the rest of WES's form and to that attach your academic transcript. If your transcript will be given in English - then I believe that is all you need.

If the transcript is not in English, they you will most likely have to take the transcript from university, take it to a translator certified by court, pay for it and then get both the original and the translation to your university.

Then your university will take the WES form, original transcript and translated transcript, put it in a sealed envelope and either send it on their own or give you to send it (in case they don't want to bother with sending).

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
ggulati said:
Thanks GMP

There is a note to the Authorized Official in the second half the form stating that

Please complete this form, place the form and academic record in an envelope, sign and seal the envelope across the back flap, and send it directly to World Education Services at one of the addresses below.

So is it for University to send this sealed envelop along with the from to WES ?

do I need to attach this form in the sealed envelop and send it to WES?

Yea...The University official will sign and stamp the form ....the above portion is to be filled in by you...then that form will go to WES alongwith the copies of your marksheets, degree certificate and transcripts. Sorry, i forgot to mention that it will ultimately go to WES once it is signed by University official. Sorry for that. You need to attach this form on top of the documents and send it to WES.

nishtal

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
The GREAT NDVO!!!
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18th
Nomination.....
PER : 10/21/13
AOR Received.
13-NOVEMBER-2013
Med's Request
18th Feb-2014
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
18th Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
not too far now....
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Adrenalineforu said:
I still do not get where you wrote it. In the FROM Y M or TO Y M or where you are supposed to write the complete address.
If you wrote it in TO Y M, it should not be a problem because this form is protected but not self validating, hence should not cause any issue. But if you mistakenly wrote it in FROM Y M or where you need to write your actual address, the app might be termed as incomplete.
Hi Mate, Sorry about the confusion and let me clarify
On principle applicants Schedule A background form where it asks us to give addresses of past 10 yrs:
At the current address we have written From :2013 - 02 To: 2013 - 03
On the spouses Schedule A form, we have written from : 2013 02 To: "Present"

Now do you think tis can pose an issue?? as we obviously applied in May but the address above To address states 2013 - March

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
@ nishtal.

I don't think so. It's a petty issue not to be worried upon. They know people are preparing applications since a past few months and such things are bound to happen. But there are far more important things in your application to be looked upon than these small issues.

The below statement is for public at large;
I have started developing an impression that we are becoming CIC-fearing day by day in stead of CIC-respecting. Well of course they did and still do some suspicious things and write contradicting and confusing statements at different places in different guides. Weird that is! Eventually we will become CIC-hating and CIC-criticizing.

nishtal

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
The GREAT NDVO!!!
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18th
Nomination.....
PER : 10/21/13
AOR Received.
13-NOVEMBER-2013
Med's Request
18th Feb-2014
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
18th Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
not too far now....
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Adrenalineforu said:
@ nishtal.

I don't think so. It's a petty issue not to be worried upon. They know people are preparing applications since a past few months and such things are bound to happen. But there are far more important things in your application to be looked upon than these small issues.

The below statement is for public at large;
I have started developing an impression that we are becoming CIC-fearing day by day in stead of CIC-respecting. Well of course they did and still do some suspicious things and write contradicting and confusing statements at different places in different guides. Weird that is! Eventually we will become CIC-hating and CIC-criticizing.
I Hereby Second your Notion!!

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
1 month after sending my papers to WES and after countless hours on the phone, they changed my status to "waiting for confirmation from the university".
I even paid for the rush services (after they said they are READY to do the evaluation), then they weren't able to evaluate in promised time so they refunded me for the rush services.
So they should have done it in regular time (7 days) but obviously they were not even able to do that, so they went for they last resort - they are "asking the university" for confirmation, which I think is just one way to postpone and delay the evaluation, without them looking guilty.

They are completely messed up and incompetent. I hope CIC will take them off of the list of the evaluators for the next year.

They do have kind of polite customer support people (well, sometimes you can hear them eating an apple while talking to you :D, but let's just call that being a 'human') - but those guys don't really know ANYTHING! They just can see the same pages as any other WES user can see online. For any more details they have to speak to the guys 'above' which often do not even respond to their inquiries!

CIC should be ashamed too because they picked up so incompetent people to do so important work.

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
oh man...i am in the office now...and this just cracked me up

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
@Balkanad
I feel so sad and sorry about this happening with you. This really is weird and frustrating.

amar31282

Star Member
May 1, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2013
Doc's Request.
17-06-2013
IELTS Request
17-06-2013
balkanada said:
1 month after sending my papers to WES and after countless hours on the phone, they changed my status to "waiting for confirmation from the university".
I even paid for the rush services (after they said they are READY to do the evaluation), then they weren't able to evaluate in promised time so they refunded me for the rush services.
So they should have done it in regular time (7 days) but obviously they were not even able to do that, so they went for they last resort - they are "asking the university" for confirmation, which I think is just one way to postpone and delay the evaluation, without them looking guilty.

They are completely messed up and incompetent. I hope CIC will take them off of the list of the evaluators for the next year.

They do have kind of polite customer support people (well, sometimes you can hear them eating an apple while talking to you :D, but let's just call that being a 'human') - but those guys don't really know ANYTHING! They just can see the same pages as any other WES user can see online. For any more details they have to speak to the guys 'above' which often do not even respond to their inquiries!

CIC should be ashamed too because they picked up so incompetent people to do so important work.
Hi balkanada,

I agree with your points, but mind it, WES is the only one who gave the least time and infact did the evaluation also for too many. I got my evaluation without any hassle in 5 days after they received full documents. I know they change the status to many stupid versions but that is because they have huge list of countries and specific documents to check. So it makes things difficult for a non-technical or in fact I will say non-profession person to evaluate the degree.

In addition to it, I think most of the candidates in this form got their evaluation done for WES only.