+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Friends DHL has promissed me that my file will be reach at CIC on friday 7th June. on tracking still it shows at Ahmedabad only !!!! since 4th June at same place !!!

anyone has sent via DHL Express Service? How many days they took? (now I am not confident on them)

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
@Vats

It is sometimes that the status on web is not really updated real-time. Could be the case. Wait and watch.

paranoid2507

Feb 11, 2013
balkanada said:
1 month after sending my papers to WES and after countless hours on the phone, they changed my status to "waiting for confirmation from the university".
I even paid for the rush services (after they said they are READY to do the evaluation), then they weren't able to evaluate in promised time so they refunded me for the rush services.
So they should have done it in regular time (7 days) but obviously they were not even able to do that, so they went for they last resort - they are "asking the university" for confirmation, which I think is just one way to postpone and delay the evaluation, without them looking guilty.

They are completely messed up and incompetent. I hope CIC will take them off of the list of the evaluators for the next year.

They do have kind of polite customer support people (well, sometimes you can hear them eating an apple while talking to you :D, but let's just call that being a 'human') - but those guys don't really know ANYTHING! They just can see the same pages as any other WES user can see online. For any more details they have to speak to the guys 'above' which often do not even respond to their inquiries!

CIC should be ashamed too because they picked up so incompetent people to do so important work.
Same thing happened to me!! 2 days ago they've changed my status to "Evaluation in Progress" its been more than a month I ordered for it.

JohnnyZee

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
It is gonna be 5 weeks since the opening of the 2013 FSW at the end of this week. I guess the early birds can start requesting for updates from CIC after next week...

GMP_13

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 25-07-2013 AOR 06-09-2013
Vats said:
Friends DHL has promissed me that my file will be reach at CIC on friday 7th June. on tracking still it shows at Ahmedabad only !!!! since 4th June at same place !!!

anyone has sent via DHL Express Service? How many days they took? (now I am not confident on them)
They take 5-6 days from Ahmedabad .....

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
@ moderators

Tab 'Applications received by NOC' Row 22 need to be deleted. It's incorrect and redundant. Row 29 and 30 also requires a revisit.

The app received 'D2' also need an update.

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
Vats said:

why it is STILL in ahmedabad... call that franchisee from were you have sent your package for inquiry.... DHL will take 5 to 7 days to reach at canada..... mine was too reach in 5 days from Ahmedabad.....

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
paranoid2507 said:
Same thing happened to me!! 2 days ago they've changed my status to "Evaluation in Progress" its been more than a month I ordered for it.
Check in the required document link if they have send the documents to your institution for verification. If they have, you need to contact you institution to send them the verification ASAP.

spokes

Nov 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
jigzyy said:
Hilarious! :D

I just had to make a comment. Great thread you guys have here 8)

FavourMercy

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vats said:

My package used 6 days to get to NS Canada thru DHL. The anoying thing is that it got to canada on the 27th may and then was delivered on the 30th May as per tracking, 3 wasted days

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
pronto.futura said:
These pictures speaks volumes. Lets see more of them. There is definitely tension in the house.

FavourMercy

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spokes said:
Hilarious! :D

I just had to make a comment. Great thread you guys have here 8)
Hello spokes, congrats on your PPR.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
FavourMercy said:
My package used 6 days to get to NS Canada thru DHL. The anoying thing is that it got to canada on the 27th may and then was delivered on the 30th May as per tracking, 3 wasted days
I had two experiences using DHL and FEDEX and in my opinion DHL is faster from Lagos when compared to FEDEX. Though a little more expensive, DHL took 5days to arrive Nova Scotia while it took FEDEX over 1week. So my advice would be to use whichever is faster since time is now a issue.

Now someone may ask me why I used two separate couriers. Ok I had to send my Travel form and transcript after I had already sent in my application. I realized late that the Travel form was compulsory even if one has never traveled and also because my spouse has a travel history. I also didn't send my transcript since i thought I have done an ECA and because I sent a notarized copy of my University certificate.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
Floxzy said:
I had two experiences using DHL and FEDEX and in my opinion DHL is faster from Lagos when compared to FEDEX. Though a little more expensive, DHL took 5days to arrive Nova Scotia while it took FEDEX over 1week. So my advice would be to use whichever is faster since time is now a issue.

Now someone may ask me why I used two separate couriers. Ok I had to send my Travel form and transcript after I had already sent in my application. I realized late that the Travel form was compulsory even if one has never traveled and also because my spouse has a travel history. I also didn't send my transcript since i thought I have done an ECA and because I sent a notarized copy of my University certificate.
Out of interest did you have to resend the whole pack when you sent a second time, or did you just have a reference from CIC?

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
loncan said:
Out of interest did you have to resend the whole pack when you sent a second time, or did you just have a reference from CIC?
No just a cover letter, the documents I am attaching and my passport biodata page. Didn't have to send everything over again and No reference yet. My CC hasn't even been charged yet. Hoping for a positive review.