+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Floxzy said:
No just a cover letter, the documents I am attaching and my passport biodata page. Didn't have to send everything over again and No reference yet. My CC hasn't even been charged yet. Hoping for a positive review.
boss its difficult, all things shall be in one single cover only
how they will understand that you have send remaining docs later while checking your case?

SoniaShoeb

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2013
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Passport Req..
27-10-2014
Finally package is delivered!! ;D ;D Please update:

NOC: 0211
VO: Singapore
IELTS: Band 7
Self calculated points: 77
Spouse IELTS: yes
Relative in Canada: yes
Job offer: No
Degree: BSc.
ECA: same
Experience: 9+ years
PCC: yes (partial)
App sent: 03/jun/13
Fee method: DD
App received: 06/jun/13
Time: 9:21am
Signed by: DEXTER
Destination in Canada: Toronto

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
Vats said:
boss its difficult, all things shall be in one single cover only
how they will understand that you have send remaining docs later while checking your case?
Yea you may be right. But its all a gamble. I may scale through without those other docs. No one can say for a certainty. But like everything else we do at CIO, its a gamble...lol

balkanada

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2013
IELTS Request
amar31282 said:
I agree with your points, but mind it, WES is the only one who gave the least time and infact did the evaluation also for too many. I got my evaluation without any hassle in 5 days after they received full documents. I know they change the status to many stupid versions but that is because they have huge list of countries and specific documents to check. So it makes things difficult for a non-technical or in fact I will say non-profession person to evaluate the degree.
Someone can either be professional or not. They can't be professional only until s*** hits the fan.
I picked the WES because they clearly said - "we'll be done in 7 days". Period.
They also had the 3-day-rush services, and on their site they nicely said "not available right now", which was also fine and understandable.
But their website never said "we'll do it in 7 days, UNLESS WE CAN'T".

Also - they said "pls allow 24-48 hours after your parcel has come to us, so we sort etc", which is also
understandable.
But they didn't say "you're parcel will lay around up to a week, before we even think of opening it, because we have a lot of work to do". They never stated - "we'll mess up your papers and will not give you any way to contact us and/or resolve the issue even if you manage to contact us somehow".

CIC also simply did it wrong, like they never were in that business before. If I'm selling ice cream and a big holiday comes up - I will make sure I have enough supplies, because I'm pretty sure I will sell more then usual. Apparently, CIC couldn't think that much ahead.
In April they said - you need an ECA, newer then 4/17, while intake starts on 5/4 so anyone with a sane mind would see what's coming. They would have tens of thousands people worldwide trying to get an ECA, in matter of several weeks, with 3-4 accredited institution, of which only one said they can do it under 2 months.
A recipe for disaster.

Why they approve WES to do it? I'm not sure. I suppose guys from WES told them - hey we can do it quickly, in 7 days, opposed to those slow guys at Toronto university that do it in months.

But hey, the milk is spilled... :) So all I can do is spill my bitterness around here, to all the unsuspecting awaiters of good news :)

It's actually the 3rd time that something like this happens to me! :D Happened in 2008 with UK, last year with Quebec and we'll see how it goes this year.

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
balkanada said:
Someone can either be professional or not. They can't be professional only until s*** hits the fan.
They also had the 3-day-rush services, and on their site they nicely said "not available right now", which was also fine and understandable.

Also - they said "pls allow 24-48 hours after your parcel has come to us, so we sort etc", which is also
understandable.
But they didn't say "you're parcel will lay around up to a week, before we even think of opening it, because we have a lot of work to do". They never stated - "we'll mess up your papers and will not give you any way to contact us and/or resolve the issue even if you manage to contact us somehow".

CIC also simply did it wrong, like they never were in that business before. If I'm selling ice cream and a big holiday comes up - I will make sure I have enough supplies, because I'm pretty sure I will sell more then usual. Apparently, CIC couldn't think that much ahead.
In April they said - you need an ECA, newer then 4/17, while intake starts on 5/4 so anyone with a sane mind would see what's coming. They would have tens of thousands people worldwide trying to get an ECA, in matter of several weeks, with 3-4 accredited institution, of which only one said they can do it under 2 months.
A recipe for disaster.

Why they approve WES to do it? I'm not sure. I suppose guys from WES told them - hey we can do it quickly, in 7 days, opposed to those slow guys at Toronto university that do it in months.

But hey, the milk is spilled... :) So all I can do is spill my bitterness around here, to all the unsuspecting awaiters of good news :)

It's actually the 3rd time that something like this happens to me! :D Happened in 2008 with UK, last year with Quebec and we'll see how it goes this year.
Oh sorry Balkanada...I hope something positive happen for you this year. Just stay positive as there may be nothing anyone can do to help you right now. i guess some of us who started processing ours quite early were just lucky. I did my ECA even before the list came out and only needed to do an upgrade. Some how we knew for sure WES would be selected. They are very well known around the world.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
balkanada said:

understandable.

A recipe for disaster.

My WES took just over a month and I wished I'd applied beforehand and gambled on being able to get an FSWP version later, but there is always someone having a worse time. I feel for you balkanada and I hope it works out soon.

aditya_

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
AOR Received.
04-07-2013
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
04-01-2014
Passport Req..
04-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2014
@balkanada
i feel you buddy. my condolances :(

@ my fellow fsw 2013 applicants

for an overworked CIC hard at work?

for over a month since they started accepting applications.

Its only when

That you will get replied to.

TLDR; Call them , email them as few of us have done. Thanks

Floxzy

May 22, 2013
Lagos
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 2014
LANDED..........
aditya_ said:
@ balkanada
i feel you buddy. my condolances :(

@ my fellow fsw 2013 applicants

for an overworked CIC hard at work?

for over a month since they started accepting applications.

Its only when

That you will get replied to.

TLDR; Call them , email them as few of us have done. Thanks
This could pass for a good advert. I want to attach picture but dont know how to do it.

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
whats the email address where we can email CIC??

and what info of yours did you give them? send them PP#?? some identification? or it doesnt matter?t

Is the point just to get us heard???

dtfan

Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-05-27
Hello everyone! I just joined the forum. Moderator please include my information on the sheet :)

Name dtfan
NOC 2174
Visa Office Mexico City
IELTS Bands 7.0
Self Calculated Points 70
Spouse IELTS included? N/A
Relative in Canada? No
Job Offer No
Degree bachelors 4 years
ECA Equivalence bachelors 4 years
Job Exp 10
PCC Sent yes
Application Sent 23-May-2013
Fee Method MO
Application Received 27-May-2013
Receiving Time 9:30
Signed By MIKE
Destination in Canada Calgary,AB

Thank you in advance!

2013aspirant

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Rec: 01-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2013
Med's Request
6-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Dec2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6-Dec-2013 (sub. on 11-Dec-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
7-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March, 2014
I think all the applicants from India, whose mode of payment is credit card could face an issue !!!

As per the RBI directive, all international credit cards should be replaced by Chip based cards, that means all existing cards will be replaced by new ones. The new cards will be having new Card No., expiry date, and CVV no. The deadline to replace all cards is June 30, 2013.

http://www.medianama.com/2013/03/223-rbi-credit-card-money-transfer-guidelines/

- Convert existing cards to EMV Chip: Issuing banks should convert all existing MagStripe cards to EMV Chip card for all customers who have used their cards internationally at least once (for/through e- commerce/ATM/POS) (By June 30, 2013)

So, lets say if CIC charges the card after June 30, there is a chance that the transaction could get rejected !!!

I would recommend all to get in touch with their banks as for a possible solution, i just did and is currently awaiting an answer. Will update you guys whatever happens. If someone has a solution for this, then please kindly share.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
dtfan said:
Hello everyone! I just joined the forum. Moderator please include my information on the sheet :)

Name dtfan
NOC 2174
Visa Office Mexico City
IELTS Bands 7.0
Self Calculated Points 70
Spouse IELTS included? N/A
Relative in Canada? No
Job Offer No
Degree bachelors 4 years
ECA Equivalence bachelors 4 years
Job Exp 10
PCC Sent yes
Application Sent 23-May-2013
Fee Method MO
Application Received 27-May-2013
Receiving Time 9:30
Signed By MIKE
Destination in Canada Calgary,AB

Thank you in advance!
SoniaShoeb said:
Finally package is delivered!! ;D ;D Please update:

VO: Singapore
IELTS: Band 7
Self calculated points: 77
Spouse IELTS: yes
Relative in Canada: yes
Job offer: No
Degree: BSc.
ECA: same
Experience: 9+ years
PCC: yes (partial)
App sent: 03/jun/13
Fee method: DD
App received: 06/jun/13
Time: 9:21am
Signed by: DEXTER
Destination in Canada: Toronto
jars123 said:
Please add these details to the tracker:

jars123 --> NOC 2174
IELTS --> 7.5
Self calculate points : 70
spouse IELTS included --> Yes
Relative in Canada --> No
Job --> No
Degree --> Bachelor of Engineering(4 yrs)
ECA --> Same
Experience --> 10+
PCC --> No
Application sent --> May 30th
Application Received --> June 4th
Signed by --> Margetti
Destination --> Winnipeg,MB
Visa office - CCP-O
jars123 said:
Actually spouse IELTS is not included so
spouse IELTS included --> No
idima said:
pls, include my info

Visa Office: Moscow
IELTS Bands:7
Self Calculated Points: 68
Spouse IELTS included? no
Relative in Canada? no
Job Offer: no
Degree: Bachelor and Master's
ECA Equivalence: same
Job Exp: more than 6
PCC Sent : no
Application Sent: 5/23/2013
Fee Method: CC
Application Received: 5/29/2013
Signed By: Dexter
Vedh said:
Please add my details as well, Dont know if we would be successful in getting it to within the limits: :-X

Vedh --> NOC 2147
IELTS --> 7
Self calculate points : 72
spouse IELTS included --> Yes
Relative in Canada --> No
Job --> No
Degree --> Bachelor of Engineering(4 yrs)
ECA --> Same
Experience --> 6+
PCC --> No
Application sent --> June 5th
Application Received --> Not yet
Signed by -->
Destination --> Sydney, NS
Visa office - New Delhi
Added / Updated. Provide missing info & Confirm what has been entered.

Thanks!!

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
2013aspirant said:
I think all the applicants from India, whose mode of payment is credit card could face an issue !!!

As per the RBI directive, all international credit cards should be replaced by Chip based cards, that means all existing cards will be replaced by new ones. The new cards will be having new Card No., expiry date, and CVV no. The deadline to replace all cards is June 30, 2013.

http://www.medianama.com/2013/03/223-rbi-credit-card-money-transfer-guidelines/

- Convert existing cards to EMV Chip: Issuing banks should convert all existing MagStripe cards to EMV Chip card for all customers who have used their cards internationally at least once (for/through e- commerce/ATM/POS) (By June 30, 2013)

So, lets say if CIC charges the card after June 30, there is a chance that the transaction could get rejected !!!

I would recommend all to get in touch with their banks as for a possible solution, i just did and is currently awaiting an answer. Will update you guys whatever happens. If someone has a solution for this, then please kindly share.
It's March 2013 news. IF still most of the applicants haven't updated their cards, then this could be a serious issue :eek:

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Adrenalineforu said:
@ moderators

Tab 'Applications received by NOC' Row 22 need to be deleted. It's incorrect and redundant. Row 29 and 30 also requires a revisit.

The app received 'D2' also need an update.
Thanks for pointing out. Fixed :)

2013aspirant

Star Member
Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Rec: 01-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Sep-2013
Med's Request
6-Dec-2013
Med's Done....
10-Dec2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6-Dec-2013 (sub. on 11-Dec-2013)
VISA ISSUED...
7-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
March, 2014
jigzyy said:
It's March 2013 news. IF still most of the applicants haven't updated their cards, then this could be a serious issue :eek:
Yes true, but Banks/Credit Card companies have started to replace the cards now, as per them once the new card is issued, the Old card will only be valid for 30 days.