+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

nishtal

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
The GREAT NDVO!!!
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18th
Nomination.....
PER : 10/21/13
AOR Received.
13-NOVEMBER-2013
Med's Request
18th Feb-2014
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
18th Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
not too far now....
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Hey Guys,

Just when I was going thru my forms again..I found a mistake. In Schedule A form where it says to write addresses I wrote the date that I filled out the form for my current address instead of writing PRESENT. Do you think CIC will return the applcation on this basis..

Any opinions wud be greatly appreciated!!

THanks

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
nishtal said:
Hey Guys,

Just when I was going thru my forms again..I found a mistake. In Schedule A form where it says to write addresses I wrote the date that I filled out the form for my current address instead of writing PRESENT. Do you think CIC will return the applcation on this basis..

Any opinions wud be greatly appreciated!!

THanks
Where did you write PRESENT? in TO Y M section? There should not be any problem, anyway.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Friends. . .

If CIC update the complete applications only (means if after PER) than I think it will not be much useful to us. as people get PER @ 50-90days after. so the update might be of that time received applications. . . .?
in between there may few applications received which are not reflected in CAP due to not reviewed!!!!!

This is what i feel what are others opinion?

Vats

donutbox

Aug 7, 2010
nishtal said:
Another Usefull video link showing a completed application or on what basis does CIC return applications:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/video/complete-application/complete-application.asp

...Remember, save time. Send us a complete application so you can get on your way faster.

nishtal

Star Member
May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
The GREAT NDVO!!!
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18th
Nomination.....
PER : 10/21/13
AOR Received.
13-NOVEMBER-2013
Med's Request
18th Feb-2014
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
18th Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
not too far now....
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Adrenalineforu said:
Where did you write PRESENT? in TO Y M section? There should not be any problem, anyway.
I wrote "present" since its the current address instead of the date

Do you think this would pose any probs???

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
nishtal said:
I wrote "present" since its the current address instead of the date

Do you think this would pose any probs???
I still do not get where you wrote it. In the FROM Y M or TO Y M or where you are supposed to write the complete address.
If you wrote it in TO Y M, it should not be a problem because this form is protected but not self validating, hence should not cause any issue. But if you mistakenly wrote it in FROM Y M or where you need to write your actual address, the app might be termed as incomplete.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pls, include my info

NOC: 0211
Visa Office: Moscow
IELTS Bands:7
Self Calculated Points: 68
Spouse IELTS included? no
Relative in Canada? no
Job Offer: no
Degree: Bachelor and Master's
ECA Equivalence: same
Job Exp: more than 6
PCC Sent : no
Application Sent: 5/23/2013
Fee Method: CC
Application Received: 5/29/2013
Signed By: Dexter

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
roypp said:
thanks for ur reply. I am confused because in Guide 7000 (page 35 of 48), it said List only occupations that fall in skill type 0, skill levels A or B of NOC 2011, wish u will give a look on that and reply me.
Well, this one is a bit tricky. From what I understand (and what you said), you need to provide only those that are under NOC 2011 list and those that will be used to assess whether your application meets the minimum program requirements.

But I'll wait on another confirmation from one of the more experienced guys here. Guys can you please vote in and help the gentleman?

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, another date with no update.

It is funny as CIC states on their web-site tracking page "The numbers on this page are updated at least once a week".
My guess is they will only post the cap count after it will be reached with qualified applications.

So, it leaves no chances to resubmit for those whose applications were marked up as incomplete.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck for you all guys.

For me it became kind of routine to check cap update page and this thread a few times every day.
Can do nothing with myself, although I understand that it is counterproductive.

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so you might be the first one to alert us as & when the site gets updated with Cap details :D

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
the way i understood it is that the cap limit is for complete and qualified applications. if this is correct, it is most likely that they are going to check more than 300 applications for completeness. and those which are incomplete will be returned.

but the next question here is: will they get application to be on "wait list" if ever any of the first 300 applicants won't be able to do it up to medicals, etc?

weneklek said:
Are sub cap 300 is for complete applications only or 300 applications from the start regardless if complete or not?

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neel-here said:
so you might be the first one to alert us as & when the site gets updated with Cap details :D
I think we should give a prize for the first one who will write about update here in this thread for such a great work and news!
Otherwise it would go to CIC personnel for great job they are doing for keeping their count updated and all of us happy. ;D