+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014

BUT REMEMBER!!!!!!!

ONCE STRIKE IS OVER!!

THERE WILL NOT BE RAIN BUT HEAVY RAIN WITH FLOOD OF AOR FROM NDVO AND OTHER LOCAL VO AS WELL!!!!

DD2211 said:
Amazing....HKVO is working on rocket speed..... wakeup NDVO....Still waiting for AOR....ha.ha.ha.ha

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
fsw2174 said:
GANESH

Why too much curiosity dear?!!

just keep your data with you.
and one more thing ..
IF YOU CHECK E-CASE THEN READ RED MARK COMMENT AND T&C OVER THERE. YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD NOT SHARE YOUR DATA.

SOMETIMES, YOU SHOULD ALSO NOT FAITH ON YOUR FRIENDS!! READ BOOK "57 LAW OF POWER!"
FRIENDS IS PRESTIGE EARNING IN LIFE BUT NOT ALL, PLEASE REMEMBER!!
well said...+1

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
certainly for 2147 june/july has chance. :)

Kstd512 said:
I'm a june 28 applicant for Noc 2147. The answer to you question is, no you don't receive any sort of acknowledgement from CIO until they actually get to your application and that is when your CC/ DD gets charged if your application passes the 1st completeness check. Consequently, you receive PER indicating that your application will be sent to your respective VO for further processing. From the VO you might receive an AOR depending on which VO is designated for your region. In response to my query about a tentative date that CIO might be working on for noc 2147, i was told it's probably june 08 applications that they are on at the moment. So, relax and just keep an eye on your Cc/ Dd. hopefully, we will be receiving some good news very soon, so just keep praying :)

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
knightriders said:
For example take 1112 the cap of 300 had reached yesterday and if there are 200 pending applications. they are not counted as 300+200=500. they come under 300 count only.
yep, that's what i thought! thanks for sharing your thoughts with me! have a great day! ;D

thevanu

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-May-2013
Doc's Request.
PER Aug 06-2013
Nomination.....
xx
AOR Received.
7-October-2013
IELTS Request
xx
File Transfer...
xx
Med's Request
17-Feb- 2014
Med's Done....
20-Feb-2014
Interview........
xx
Passport Req..
17-Feb- 2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
Planning in June 2014
Some Rays of Hope on strike Ending @ http://tinyurl.com/m52b2yt

priya83

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
NOC Code......
Med's Request
10-03
Med's Done....
23-03
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2014 PP reached NVDO 31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 5th. Pp received.
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
bullyog said:
Dear Friends

In the CIC manual for FSW 2013 it states the following on Page 9

"Applications that are incomplete or received after any global or sub-cap specified through
Ministerial Instructions has been reached will be returned to the applicant along with
processing fees."

questions
1) Do applications of 1112 & 2174 who have filed in may end or june 2013 stand to be retained and processed or will be returned back?
If one logically thinks sub cap has reached on Aug 22 -2013 for 1112 & 2174 , so applications before this date will be processed or not?????????

2) In sample refusal letter for Negative Negative final determination of eligibility for processing
it says "IF GLOBAL CAP OR NOC SUB-CAP IS REACHED:
A maximum of 5,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications, without an offer or
arranged employment, a maximum of 300 completed FSW applications per National Occupational
Classification (NOC) code, or a maximum of 1,000 complete FSW-PhD applications will be
considered for processing each year. Your application was received after this cap was reached."

In the last sentence it says if your application was received after this cap has reached.
Has CIC specified anywhere that CAP has reached for 1112 & 2174 on a particular day.
Suppose If cap is full on Aug 21-2013 as per the latest update ,the guys who have submitted in May end ,June & July are safe????

Your comments please as CIC seems to be playing with the words in the manual & CIC itself is a big BLACK BOX playing with lot of emotions & lives of people.lot of people have hopes of migrating to Canada and spend hours to prepare the documents, spend dollars of WES * sending documents & for IELTS.

With these hell lot of paper is wasted with all documents to be sent physically.In this age CIC still follows old methods of communication
They can follow e filing.

Lot of people spend their time, money & emotions following up with the consultant,forum & calling up CIC ending up with nothing.....

This needs to streamlined by CIC.....
Suppose If cap is full on Aug 21-2013 as per the latest update ,the guys who have submitted in May end ,June & July are safe????

Its not like that , Its only the applicant that made it in the 300 are considered. All the rest are not. SO it doesnt mean JUNE and JULY are safe its only the people in june that received PER are safe. Everyoneelse will have to try next year if that NOC opens again.

srip17

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-May-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
+1..even i feel that cap is not based on PER, but based on completeness check...

Just on lighter side, the web site of the cap update URL states that it is completed applications only and on the announcement it is mentioned as -
Due to the large number of applications we get, we cannot check that each one is complete on the same day it gets to the office. The numbers on this page are updated at least once a week, but are only a guide. There is no guarantee that an application sent in now will fall within the cap by the time it gets to the Centralized Intake Office." Given this cap is counted on reciept & completeness check and not an PER.

the only answer is to wait and watch...let us pray that our hope does not fade away.

bullyog said:
Dear Friends

In the CIC manual for FSW 2013 it states the following on Page 9

"Applications that are incomplete or received after any global or sub-cap specified through
Ministerial Instructions has been reached will be returned to the applicant along with
processing fees."

questions
1) Do applications of 1112 & 2174 who have filed in may end or june 2013 stand to be retained and processed or will be returned back?
If one logically thinks sub cap has reached on Aug 22 -2013 for 1112 & 2174 , so applications before this date will be processed or not?????????

2) In sample refusal letter for Negative Negative final determination of eligibility for processing
it says "IF GLOBAL CAP OR NOC SUB-CAP IS REACHED:
A maximum of 5,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications, without an offer or
arranged employment, a maximum of 300 completed FSW applications per National Occupational
Classification (NOC) code, or a maximum of 1,000 complete FSW-PhD applications will be
considered for processing each year. Your application was received after this cap was reached."

In the last sentence it says if your application was received after this cap has reached.
Has CIC specified anywhere that CAP has reached for 1112 & 2174 on a particular day.

Your comments please as CIC seems to be playing with the words in the manual & CIC itself is a big BLACK BOX playing with lot of emotions & lives of people.lot of people have hopes of migrating to Canada and spend hours to prepare the documents, spend dollars of WES * sending documents & for IELTS.

With these hell lot of paper is wasted with all documents to be sent physically.In this age CIC still follows old methods of communication
They can follow e filing.

Lot of people spend their time, money & emotions following up with the consultant,forum & calling up CIC ending up with nothing.....

This needs to streamlined by CIC.....

Mona76

Star Member
Aug 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 may 2014
Doc's Request.
Send
IELTS Request
Send
File Transfer...
13 august 2014
Med's Request
18 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
4 March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10 July and submitted on 12 july
VISA ISSUED...
3 sep 2015
I got my UCI yesterday on phone and checked the status on website but there was no update. Does it mean i am out of it now. Its really frustating.

hydplus

Aug 22, 2013
Hi Dipesh ,

Sorry to say. Y axis is a big FRAUD company. They know every thing but still they will tell all sorts of lies and try to convince you that you will fall in the CAP. They will take the money from you first and then they will make you sign an agreement. Now if you go to them and ask for a return they will remind you about the agreement what you signed. They have duped many people in the past. There are other honest consultants than Y Axis . Be very careful of them. There is no petition in canada. Every thing is lies.

Wish you best of luck.

priya83

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
NOC Code......
Med's Request
10-03
Med's Done....
23-03
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
10-03-2014 PP reached NVDO 31-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 5th. Pp received.
LANDED..........
26-10-2015
Mona76 said:
I got my UCI yesterday on phone and checked the status on website but there was no update. Does it mean i am out of it now. Its really frustating.
If you have a UCI number it might be good news. Just need to wait and watch for the email

djauschio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014/01/14
Med's Request
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2014/08/27
VISA ISSUED...
InshalAllah
zolter said:
If you are going to send a new application, you need to submit all the documents once again. You cannot refer to your old application with a cover note, it would not be accepted.

Or as a second option, you can wait for you file to be returned, see what are the requirements that you might have missed and re-apply. Since your noc is not hot at all, you are surely going to be within the cap.
Thanks zolter but dont you think returning of application takes so much time and though my NOC is not HOT but still count can reach overall 5000 cap during this time. As for the documents, I can get a TRF from BC for IELTS can send the other copy of ECA. I am quite confused actually, just want to know what would be the best strategy.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
Maheshnep said:
Dear friends,

It has been more than a month from the date of PER received. How can we trace our file ?

I e-mailed NDVO requesting all about my status, mainly whether they have received it or not. But no responses received from them.

ECAS status is also same, nothing changed from the very first update on it.

Can anybody give any inputs on my matter of concern. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

STRIKE ACTION.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
Honestly, if you can get the IELTS and ECA, it would be an excellent idea to apply immediately. Another point: are you sure of all the mistakes of the first application? Make sure you rectify all the previous errors prior to sending the next one.

I wish you all the best and hope to hear that you have applied ASAP.

djauschio said:
Thanks zolter but dont you think returning of application takes so much time and though my NOC is not HOT but still count can reach overall 5000 cap during this time. As for the documents, I can get a TRF from BC for IELTS can send the other copy of ECA. I am quite confused actually, just want to know what would be the best strategy.

Mauritius2013

May 29, 2013
bullyog said:
Dear Friends,
Cap has reached for noc 1112
Any 1112 application being charged after May 27 -2013 as per our forum list?
Please do share your experience.

One question where do i stand in the race ????
I am a First time applicant .I have a UCI number from the call centre since last two weeks. But there is no update on ECAS & IVR
Checking with bank since last three weeks as there is no update regarding the bank demand draft encashment.

Experts Am in the race or out of the race.?????????
Only time will tell.........

God Bless all....
Dear,

I am in the same boat, my app reached on 21st May with DD as payment option, no mail from CIC, no UCI over phone and I send mail to CIC on July 26 to know the status of my application, still no reply from them.

This is my 3rd attempt for Canada Immigration, hard luck for me, god is planning something better than Canada for me. :p

All the best for future life.

Keep smiling :)

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, there's been an email in my junk I just noticed, it s from WES,

says: CIC is not a Recipient of your WES Evaluation Report

What is this actually? I chose FSWP package when I ordered + My report came AFTER May 5, 2013, So what's this all about? Is this the reason they held back PER ? Or is it a mistake from WES ? Please reply anybody having such experience.