+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
Re: Will my application be considered for Capsize 300 for 1112 occupation code

You must go to Y-axis and tell them to stop doing 420 business ask them to return your full money.

I dont know , how did you agree to make agreement and sending file for 1112 after this much delay.. your consultant is cheating you dear.

Seems your consultant is only interested in making money from you,

Ideally and honestly they should not accept your case for process and they should tell you that its late...

There are many ways to immigrate CANADA, BUT THATS NOT YOUR PRIORITY NOW.

YOUR FIRST PRIORITY IS TO GO TO Y-AXIS AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY.

ONCE DONE,THEN TRY ANOTHER WAY OF IMMIGRATION, EX QUEBEC EXT.

HOPE THIS HELP. ALL THE BEST.

Dipeshvirani said:
Hi,

I am Dipesh Virani, i had posted my courier to CIO with all the documents and demand draft of Canadian $550 on 19th and it has reached today 22/08/2013 in Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 03:13.

I need to know if my application will be considered for 300 capsize for occupation code 1112, as the capsize has reached 300 limit yesterday.

I am applying through Y-axis and they said they had done my evaluation with Canada on 16th August which they call it as petition.

I am very much concerned if my application will be considered or refused. Can anyone let me know how the capsize works and will my application be considered.

Thank you
Regards
Dipesh Virani
dipeshvirani88 @ gmail.com
+91-9930159289

knightriders

Jun 3, 2013
strangersr said:
i have another question... since on the cic site they say they will accept 300 apps per occupation, and no more than 5.000 total, what is the criteria? since there are 24 occupations they are accepting, and 24*300 equals 7.200, what's the deal?
Yes they accept only 5000 applications even though 24*300=7200. some noc dont even fill for ages. even 5000 takes lot of time to get filled............ :) :)

ganeshbangera17

Jun 8, 2013
zolter said:
Even though they might not be fake, I don't advise anyone to seek their service as you are just going to spend extra money down the drain. CIC will not expedite you application, so the information on ECAS is good enough for one to know the status of his/her application.
Hi Zolter

I agree with your point of spending extra amount.

This service will help people who want to have more information on their file by just paying an approximate fee of $40.

My friend who recently got PR and had applied in 2009 got many information about his application including all the details he filled in his application forms. The best example He gave was his VO was London and as the were on strike and lots of application still pending, his file was transfered to Paris VO for processing and he got his PR within a month. This information he didnt receive from CIC. He got it from CAIPS.
He had to submit his passport to Abudhabi Embassy for stamping of PR otherwise he would have to send it to London VO for stamping.

Hope this helps as the current situation of strikes may prompt such action from CIC.

The application status in CIC will only show as "In Process"

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga

udayyy said:
Sorry deepesh but i must disclose the truth abt u axis to you.
Deepesh y axis is fraud immigration consultant i have personally experienced it during student visa application to canada.
They huge no. of consumer complaints against them. They simply doesnt have basic information regarding visa process. They assaign you personal application manager from there head office. Once u have sent ur application, he will stop replying to ur call
Or emails. Better to forget abt refund of ur y-axis consultation fees. U will have to wait next 6 months for that and it wont be more than 3000Rs.
U r right bro y-axis is a fraud... even i have consulted them when i was planning to apply for FSW2013.
They even don't have basic knowledge.. of all this..
In last i decided to apply myself ... and thanks to this forum... and the wonderful friends i made in this forum :)

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014

I AM 200% AGREE WITH UDAYYY

MOST OF THE PEOPLE ARE FACING THE SAME SITUATION.

MY PERSONAL BELIEVE IS, IF YOU WANT TO HIRE CONSULTANT THEN GO FOR CANADIAN CUNSULTANT.
THEY ARE HONEST COMPARE TO OTHER COUNTRY AND ALSO VALUES TO YOUR MONEY AND IN RESULT GIVES YOU GOOD ADVISE AND SERVICE.

udayyy said:
Sorry deepesh but i must disclose the truth abt u axis to you.
Deepesh y axis is fraud immigration consultant i have personally experienced it during student visa application to canada.
They huge no. of consumer complaints against them. They simply doesnt have basic information regarding visa process. They assaign you personal application manager from there head office. Once u have sent ur application, he will stop replying to ur call
Or emails. Better to forget abt refund of ur y-axis consultation fees. U will have to wait next 6 months for that and it wont be more than 3000Rs.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
knightriders said:
Yes they accept only 5000 applications even though 24*300=7200. some noc dont even fill for ages. even 5000 takes lot of time to get filled............ :) :)

so that means they will be assessing 5.000 apps which first arrived, no matter under which NOC, but no more than 300 per NOC, that is on the first come-first serve basis?

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
GANESH

Why too much curiosity dear?!!

just keep your data with you.
and one more thing ..
IF YOU CHECK E-CASE THEN READ RED MARK COMMENT AND T&C OVER THERE. YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD NOT SHARE YOUR DATA.

SOMETIMES, YOU SHOULD ALSO NOT FAITH ON YOUR FRIENDS!! READ BOOK "57 LAW OF POWER!"
FRIENDS IS PRESTIGE EARNING IN LIFE BUT NOT ALL, PLEASE REMEMBER!!

ganeshbangera17 said:
Hi Zolter

I agree with your point of spending extra amount.

This service will help people who want to have more information on their file by just paying an approximate fee of $40.

My friend who recently got PR and had applied in 2009 got many information about his application including all the details he filled in his application forms. The best example He gave was his VO was London and as the were on strike and lots of application still pending, his file was transfered to Paris VO for processing and he got his PR within a month. This information he didnt receive from CIC. He got it from CAIPS.
He had to submit his passport to Abudhabi Embassy for stamping of PR otherwise he would have to send it to London VO for stamping.

Hope this helps as the current situation of strikes may prompt such action from CIC.

The application status in CIC will only show as "In Process"

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
sachoudary said:
Sunny My brother use this service during the time of his immigration and he got very useful information. I dont think so it is fake... :)
Yes I agree with sachouday . CAIPS is very much useful infomation for CA immigration .
Thanks

SUSAN

knightriders

Jun 3, 2013
strangersr said:
so that means they will be assessing 5.000 apps which first arrived, no matter under which NOC, but no more than 300 per NOC, that is on the first come-first serve basis?

For example take 1112 the cap of 300 had reached yesterday and if there are 200 pending applications. they are not counted as 300+200=500. they come under 300 count only.

harsh4nature

Star Member
Jul 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
DD2211 said:
Amazing....HKVO is working on rocket speed..... wakeup NDVO....Still waiting for AOR....ha.ha.ha.ha
NDVO is on strike ... So, very little hope.

Kstd512

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GM1987 said:
Hey Guys,

I have applied under NOC 2147, my file reached Sydney, NS on June 27th, 2013 it and was signed by Dexter (this is according to DHL).

But I haven't received any acknowledgement from CIC, that they have received my file, its been almost 8 weeks. Should I be worried that they did not even sent out an acknowledgement mail? Is there is anyone in my situation who hasn't received anything back from CIC in terms of acknowledgement?

Additionally number is going up for NOC 2147 its 104 right now. Does any one has a guesstimate that these cap numbers posted by CIC are till which date? As per my calculation it seems like they are posting data from somewhere from around early June.
I'm a june 28 applicant for Noc 2147. The answer to you question is, no you don't receive any sort of acknowledgement from CIO until they actually get to your application and that is when your CC/ DD gets charged if your application passes the 1st completeness check. Consequently, you receive PER indicating that your application will be sent to your respective VO for further processing. From the VO you might receive an AOR depending on which VO is designated for your region. In response to my query about a tentative date that CIO might be working on for noc 2147, i was told it's probably june 08 applications that they are on at the moment. So, relax and just keep an eye on your Cc/ Dd. hopefully, we will be receiving some good news very soon, so just keep praying :)

ganeshbangera17

Jun 8, 2013
fsw2174 said:
GANESH

Why too much curiosity dear?!!

just keep your data with you.
and one more thing ..
IF YOU CHECK E-CASE THEN READ RED MARK COMMENT AND T&C OVER THERE. YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT YOU SHOULD NOT SHARE YOUR DATA.

SOMETIMES, YOU SHOULD ALSO NOT FAITH ON YOUR FRIENDS!! READ BOOK "57 LAW OF POWER!"
FRIENDS IS PRESTIGE EARNING IN LIFE BUT NOT ALL, PLEASE REMEMBER!!
Thanks Bro for your advise,

Its not curiosity, just wanted to help everyone who want to know whats happening on their file. I have not received PER nor my DD has encashed as on date. I have applied under 1112 but no updates from CIC. Just got UCI number and they confirmed having all my details but no confirmation if I am in the 300.

I know my friends bro very well and its not one, everyone had used this service and advised me as well. It depends on what type of friends you meet as well.
and I trust my friends as they trust me.

I have not yet used this service.

Its upto the forum member who want to use the services or not. I just gave a suggestion. If you still have any doubts, please visit their site and check their details.

If you are interested go for it or else ignore it.

Maheshnep

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/5/2013, PER 18/7/2013
AOR Received.
5/9/2013
Med's Request
21/11/2013
Med's Done....
24/11/2013
Passport Req..
27/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/01/2014
LANDED..........
Planned at June 2014
Dear friends,

It has been more than a month from the date of PER received. How can we trace our file ?

I e-mailed NDVO requesting all about my status, mainly whether they have received it or not. But no responses received from them.

ECAS status is also same, nothing changed from the very first update on it.

Can anybody give any inputs on my matter of concern. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

bullyog

Aug 6, 2013
Dear Friends

In the CIC manual for FSW 2013 it states the following on Page 9

"Applications that are incomplete or received after any global or sub-cap specified through
Ministerial Instructions has been reached will be returned to the applicant along with
processing fees."

questions
1) Do applications of 1112 & 2174 who have filed in may end or june 2013 stand to be retained and processed or will be returned back?
If one logically thinks sub cap has reached on Aug 22 -2013 for 1112 & 2174 , so applications before this date will be processed or not?????????

2) In sample refusal letter for Negative Negative final determination of eligibility for processing
it says "IF GLOBAL CAP OR NOC SUB-CAP IS REACHED:
A maximum of 5,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications, without an offer or
arranged employment, a maximum of 300 completed FSW applications per National Occupational
Classification (NOC) code, or a maximum of 1,000 complete FSW-PhD applications will be
considered for processing each year. Your application was received after this cap was reached."

In the last sentence it says if your application was received after this cap has reached.
Has CIC specified anywhere that CAP has reached for 1112 & 2174 on a particular day.
Suppose If cap is full on Aug 21-2013 as per the latest update ,the guys who have submitted in May end ,June & July are safe????

Your comments please as CIC seems to be playing with the words in the manual & CIC itself is a big BLACK BOX playing with lot of emotions & lives of people.lot of people have hopes of migrating to Canada and spend hours to prepare the documents, spend dollars of WES * sending documents & for IELTS.

With these hell lot of paper is wasted with all documents to be sent physically.In this age CIC still follows old methods of communication
They can follow e filing.

Lot of people spend their time, money & emotions following up with the consultant,forum & calling up CIC ending up with nothing.....

This needs to streamlined by CIC.....

fsw2174

May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER REC DATE 09-08-2013
File Transfer...
AOR REC 19-09-2013
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
05-12-2013
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
02-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2014
ok Ganesh.

Thanks dear. :)

ganeshbangera17 said:
Thanks Bro for your advise,

Its not curiosity, just wanted to help everyone who want to know whats happening on their file. I have not received PER nor my DD has encashed as on date. I have applied under 1112 but no updates from CIC. Just got UCI number and they confirmed having all my details but no confirmation if I am in the 300.

I know my friends bro very well and its not one, everyone had used this service and advised me as well. It depends on what type of friends you meet as well.
and I trust my friends as they trust me.

I have not yet used this service.

Its upto the forum member who want to use the services or not. I just gave a suggestion. If you still have any doubts, please visit their site and check their details.

If you are interested go for it or else ignore it.