+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
GM1987 said:
I hope you get it man.

I am scared too, it says 104 for my NOC, and my file was received on June 27, 2013. Lets see if I make it.
How nice to hear from Optimists like you which is what we 2174s want at the moment :D

djauschio

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014/01/14
Med's Request
03-07-2014
Med's Done....
23-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2014/08/27
VISA ISSUED...
InshalAllah
Why people are not replying me :(

ganeshbangera17

Jun 8, 2013
Dear All who have received PER,

you all can check the status of processing and details of your file from Caip Notes.

caipsnotes.com

CAIPS is an acronym for Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System. It is the computer system used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada for application processing outside Canada. Information is entered in the system from application forms and supporting documentation submitted by applicants for immigrant and visitor visas, returning residence permits and student and employment authorizations.

The CAIPS computer system has been superseded by a new applicant tracking system called GCMS (Global Case Management System). GCMS is being rolled out to visa offices in a phased manner and we make sure that we always request the latest format available for your visa office. (As of June 2010, all new visa files outside Canada will be processed through the GCMS.) To learn more and review a sample GCMS file please go to GcmsNotes.com

Your CAIPS file will have valuable information on the processing of your application. CAIPS is NOT same as the "e-Client", which only provides limited information on the status of your application.

Hope this helps all

sandy1985

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Per : 24-07-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
29-11-2013
Med's Done....
09-12-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
not decided
ganeshbangera17 said:

you all can check the status of processing and details of your file from Caip Notes.

caipsnotes.com

CAIPS is an acronym for Computer Assisted Immigration Processing System. It is the computer system used by Citizenship and Immigration Canada for application processing outside Canada. Information is entered in the system from application forms and supporting documentation submitted by applicants for immigrant and visitor visas, returning residence permits and student and employment authorizations.

The CAIPS computer system has been superseded by a new applicant tracking system called GCMS (Global Case Management System). GCMS is being rolled out to visa offices in a phased manner and we make sure that we always request the latest format available for your visa office. (As of June 2010, all new visa files outside Canada will be processed through the GCMS.) To learn more and review a sample GCMS file please go to GcmsNotes.com

Your CAIPS file will have valuable information on the processing of your application. CAIPS is NOT same as the "e-Client", which only provides limited information on the status of your application.

Hope this helps all
+1 for this

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
PER: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Medical Done 11-Sept, 3rd line added 19 Sept
Passport Req..
PPR1 2nd Oct and PPR2 16th Oct
ganeshbangera17 said:

caipsnotes.com

Hope this helps all
Thanks for sharing

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
ganeshbangera17 said:

caipsnotes.com

Hope this helps all
Don't trust on all this... this is fake
don't share any of ur details....
they will misuse ur important data

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
PER: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Medical Done 11-Sept, 3rd line added 19 Sept
Passport Req..
PPR1 2nd Oct and PPR2 16th Oct
sunnytheshine said:
Sunny My brother use this service during the time of his immigration and he got very useful information. I dont think so it is fake... :)

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
djauschio said:
Why people are not replying me :(
If you are going to send a new application, you need to submit all the documents once again. You cannot refer to your old application with a cover note, it would not be accepted.

Or as a second option, you can wait for you file to be returned, see what are the requirements that you might have missed and re-apply. Since your noc is not hot at all, you are surely going to be within the cap.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
sachoudary said:
Sunny My brother use this service during the time of his immigration and he got very useful information. I dont think so it is fake... :)
Even though they might not be fake, I don't advise anyone to seek their service as you are just going to spend extra money down the drain. CIC will not expedite you application, so the information on ECAS is good enough for one to know the status of his/her application.

aussiejuls

Apr 21, 2013
Hi Barcomi
I am unable to yet reply to private messages. But the answer to your question is not yet, still waiting :)
Good luck, our NOC is looking pretty empty so far :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
zolter said:
Even though they might not be fake, I don't advise anyone to sought their service as you are just going to spend extra money down the drain. CIC will not expedite you application, so the information on ECAS is good enough for one to know the status of his/her application.
I am also agreed with Zolter...this will not make any expedtion of process...

sfcanada

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
sunnytheshine said:
+1

I am not comfortable sharing such data to a third party...I don't thikn they are associated with any .gov sites

Dipeshvirani

May 8, 2013
Will my application be considered for Capsize 300 for 1112 occupation code

Hi,

I am Dipesh Virani, i had posted my courier to CIO with all the documents and demand draft of Canadian $550 on 19th and it has reached today 22/08/2013 in Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 03:13.

I need to know if my application will be considered for 300 capsize for occupation code 1112, as the capsize has reached 300 limit yesterday.

I am applying through Y-axis and they said they had done my evaluation with Canada on 16th August which they call it as petition.

I am very much concerned if my application will be considered or refused. Can anyone let me know how the capsize works and will my application be considered.

Thank you
Regards
Dipesh Virani
dipeshvirani88@gmail.com
+91-9930159289

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
aussiejuls said:
Hi Barcomi
I am unable to yet reply to private messages. But the answer to your question is not yet, still waiting :)
Good luck, our NOC is looking pretty empty so far :)
After 10 posts u will be allowed to send PM.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Re: Will my application be considered for Capsize 300 for 1112 occupation code

I am sorry to say that your application will not be in the cap as it has not yet reached CIC and they have already announced that the cap for 1112 has been filled up.

Dipeshvirani said:
Hi,

I am Dipesh Virani, i had posted my courier to CIO with all the documents and demand draft of Canadian $550 on 19th and it has reached today 22/08/2013 in Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USA CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 03:13.

I need to know if my application will be considered for 300 capsize for occupation code 1112, as the capsize has reached 300 limit yesterday.

I am applying through Y-axis and they said they had done my evaluation with Canada on 16th August which they call it as petition.

I am very much concerned if my application will be considered or refused. Can anyone let me know how the capsize works and will my application be considered.

Thank you
Regards
Dipesh Virani
dipeshvirani88 @ gmail.com
+91-9930159289