+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
sunlight11 said:
Hi guys, there's been an email in my junk I just noticed, it s from WES,

says: CIC is not a Recipient of your WES Evaluation Report

What is this actually? I chose FSWP package when I ordered + My report came AFTER May 5, 2013, So what's this all about? Is this the reason they held back PER ? Or is it a mistake from WES ? Please reply anybody having such experience.
Did you choose the basic WES package??

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zolter said:
Did you choose the basic WES package??
I Opened my account using this URL of WES: http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/index.asp

And in the order page it shows:

Order/History:
Service Level: WES Basic

bjazjbej

May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-13
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
23-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015
LANDED..........
God's will
Hi ganesh,

I read your reply and you've mentioned in the later part that your friend's file transferred to Paris from London VO. How sure this is? You mean until now they are transferring the files to Paris VO for all those in London? Please clarify.

Quote from: ganeshbangera17 on August 22, 2013, 03:50:12 am
Hi Zolter

I agree with your point of spending extra amount.

This service will help people who want to have more information on their file by just paying an approximate fee of $40.

My friend who recently got PR and had applied in 2009 got many information about his application including all the details he filled in his application forms. The best example He gave was his VO was London and as the were on strike and lots of application still pending, his file was transfered to Paris VO for processing and he got his PR within a month. This information he didnt receive from CIC. He got it from CAIPS.
He had to submit his passport to Abudhabi Embassy for stamping of PR otherwise he would have to send it to London VO for stamping.

Hope this helps as the current situation of strikes may prompt such action from CIC.

The application status in CIC will only show as "In Process"

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
sunlight11 said:

Order/History:
In that case, u have to order dupicate report.
WES Basic report is not accessible to CIC.
PLEASE DO CHECK IN "DELIVERY INFORMATION" TAB AT WES SITE. IS CIC ADDED AS RECIPIENT???

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
sunlight11 said:
I Opened my account using this UEL of WES: http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/index.asp

Order/History:
You can call WES or read from their website on how to rectify this issue. I remember sometime back one of the member of this thread having same issue and it took sometime before he got his PER. Wish you luck.

Edit: If you order a duplicate copy, do you have anyone residing in Canada to be your recipient? It could reduce the time.

Fighting Falcon

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03/09/2013
sameerkpatel125 said:
hello all forum member.....i am 17 may applicant under 3142 noc

i came to know by calling cic call center....dat my application has been returned on july 15 ....stii did not get the application package......

they also told me the reason for returning.....
....they said ......supplimentary information travel form missing ......there was no birth certificate included.....there was also no seconadary school record included...

among all three i think only i can agree to the travel form that i have not attached as per my consulatant advise ...bt other two are out of my mind...

k anywas waiting for my package ....hope it wiil come soon.....

my hearties congrates to all who receive PER and CC CHARGE...

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL ADMIN...N ALL THE FORUM MEMBER WHO ALL ARE ACTIVE PART OF MY PROCESS ...I CAN ONLY KNOW ABOUT MY APPLICATION BCOZ OF THIS FORUM ONLY...

THANKS ..

REGARDS

SAMEERKPATEL125

Hi, Sorry to hear about that. Would you mind telling about secondary school record, is it used to claim your points against education? Thanks.

Bozance

Star Member
Jun 19, 2013
Macedonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-11-2014
AOR Received.
POF request 03-02-2015
Med's Request
24-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Do you know which application of NOC 2147 was latest charged or received PER?

Fighting Falcon

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03/09/2013
Bozance said:
Do you know which application of NOC 2147 was latest charged or received PER?
5th or 6th June if remember correctly.

swordfish

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thebaft said:
It should have read "Total received toward the overall cap: 1027 of 5000". They must have made the updates in a hurry.
yes ur right .. total applications is 1027

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Fighting Falcon said:
Hi, Sorry to hear about that. Would you mind telling about secondary school record, is it used to claim your points against education? Thanks.
Nope. Just an equivalent of Birth Certificate.

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zolter said:
You can call WES or read from their website on how to rectify this issue. I remember sometime back one of the member of this thread having same issue and it took sometime before he got his PER. Wish you luck.

Edit: If you order a duplicate copy, do you have anyone residing in Canada to be your recipient? It could reduce the time.
I don't have anyone in canada... I've actually sent an original copy with the application, but the email says CIC needs to check online and to grant them access, the order includes $30 for CIC's online access (plus another hardcopy report for a total of CAD 85) ... But this is confusing as I still have my ECAS showing "In Process" ... so Do I really need it or not that's the question... !

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
sunlight11 said:
I don't have anyone in canada... I've actually sent an original copy with the application, but the email says CIC needs to check online and to grant them access, the order includes $30 for CIC's online access (plus another hardcopy report for a total of CAD 85) ... But this is confusing as I still have my ECAS showing "In Process" ... so Do I really need it or not that's the question... !
You need it (the electronic bit at least). Perhaps they are waiting for this before they give you PER.

zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sunlight11 said:
I suggest you call WES and confirm this, you don't want to leave something un-resolved and regret later on.

swordfish

Star Member
Aug 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
joemimi said:
hi guys, my credit card just got charged... joemimi, app received on june 12th, 2145
heartiest congratulations

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
sunlight11 said:
sunlight11 said:

Order/History:
Yes. My gentle advice to you to upgrade if you are sure you applied for WES basic. You haven't got your PER but your file has been allotted UCI because of which you are able to access eCAS. Remember, UCI is allotted as soon as the details are scanned into GCMS but that doesn't guarantees PER. Of course, status will show 'In progress' but that only means they received your file on a certain date and is under process.

If my memory serves right, there are at least 3 persons on this forum who have got similar email from WES. The applicants fulfilled the requirement and got PER afterwards.

I'm not sure how long this mail had been lying in the Junk so you should not waste more time.