+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
cancalling said:
In the delivery tab I can see only my address. WES send me 2 copy of the report and I send one of those to CIC along with my package.So what do you think.. Is everything OK in my package wrt ECA?. Also with this package CIC could able to view my report at WES? or I have to do anything additional for CIC to view my report online at WES?.
I think you're OK. They probably only add to the delivery section if you are upgrading a basic report. Certainly my WES page looks as you describe - CIC are not listed as an extra recipient but it does say FSWP so I guess that is "implied".

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loncan said:
@ sunlight11 - I agree with Adrenalineforu - don't wait for the email to get answered, CIC must timeout your application at some point and you don't want to lose out. :eek:
I suggest you either waste some money now, or call them as soon as they open.

Hope it works out! :)
Well u r right, I'll make the order tonight... ! Whatever happens ... ! Now I am afraid if this the reason my PER is blocked and If I'll fall out of cap.

ganeshbangera17

Jun 8, 2013
bjazjbej said:
Hi ganesh,

I read your reply and you've mentioned in the later part that your friend's file transferred to Paris from London VO. How sure this is? You mean until now they are transferring the files to Paris VO for all those in London? Please clarify.

Quote from: ganeshbangera17 on August 22, 2013, 03:50:12 am
Hi Zolter

I agree with your point of spending extra amount.

This service will help people who want to have more information on their file by just paying an approximate fee of $40.

My friend who recently got PR and had applied in 2009 got many information about his application including all the details he filled in his application forms. The best example He gave was his VO was London and as the were on strike and lots of application still pending, his file was transfered to Paris VO for processing and he got his PR within a month. This information he didnt receive from CIC. He got it from CAIPS.
He had to submit his passport to Abudhabi Embassy for stamping of PR otherwise he would have to send it to London VO for stamping.

Hope this helps as the current situation of strikes may prompt such action from CIC.

The application status in CIC will only show as "In Process"
Hi Bro

I am 100% sure of what I am saying. He had applied in 2009. His residence is Dubai and he is working with me. His file was in London VO and he was regulary checking his details with his consultant and CIC website. He never got a clear picture of what is happening to his applications as many who had applied along with him were getting reapply letters. He got this information about the CAIPS and used to regulary check his status who has opened his file for reviewing as well as the details of transfer from London to Paris office as London VO is having loads of pending applications.

He had submitted PCC and Bank statement during the initial submission in 2009.

He got request for Medical only for him and his family on April 2013 and within a week he got his PR stamping request from Paris VO. They asked him to submit his and family passport to Abu Dhabi Embassy.

No PCC requested by Paris VO even though he applied in 2009. They didnt ask his Balance Statement or Balance certificate as well.

Hope this info helps

ece24544

May 14, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-08-2013
File Transfer...
02-09-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
LANDED..........
[img]http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-Canada-flag-waving-in-wind-animated-gif-1.gif[/img]
Don't waste time bro, request for duplicate now and you will get PER soon.

Think two applicants encountered same issue with you (requested basic instead of fswp) and they requested for duplicate as instructed by WES and they got PER.

sunlight11 said:
Yes. Here it is..

CIC is not a Recipient of your WES Evaluation Report

In order for Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your application, they will need to review your evaluation report through using WES's online service. In order to allow CIC to access this service, you will need to order a duplicate report and select CIC as a recipient of your WES evaluation report.

Please use the attached Form to order a duplicate report for CIC.

Best regards,

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
I don't know y my PER got stuck ...

if there is any problem ... they need some more documents i m ready to show but at-least ... let me know y its getting late ...

barcomi

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 30-08-2013
Med's Request
24-06-2014
Med's Done....
22-07-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-08-2015
LANDED..........
April-2015
Guys,

What time do the CIC call centers open? 8am or 9am? I want to call and inquiry about my UCI

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
cancalling said:
In the delivery tab I can see only my address. WES send me 2 copy of the report and I send one of those to CIC along with my package.So what do you think.. Is everything OK in my package wrt ECA?. Also with this package CIC could able to view my report at WES? or I have to do anything additional for CIC to view my report online at WES?.
WES receipt.jpg

This is mine specially hand-made for you. Just kidding, it's real.
Notice the first line of payment in the picture. If your's is like this, you can send a beer to me!

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
sunnytheshine said:
I don't know y my PER got stuck ...

if there is any problem ... they need some more documents i m ready to show but at-least ... let me know y its getting late ...
I wish I knew the answer to that one :)
I take it you've tried ringing them already on this. Maybe it's a random check of some kind, certainly your application must be counted as one of the "complete" ones.

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
loncan said:
I wish I knew the answer to that one :)
I take it you've tried ringing them already on this. Maybe it's a random check of some kind, certainly your application must be counted as one of the "complete" ones.
Aameen....

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Mauritius2013 said:
Dear All,

My NOc is 1112,reached app on 21st May , I haven't received any reply from CIC for my mail which I had sent on July 26 to inquire about my application.

Even bank is not able to check DD status. Even CIC call center people are not giving details ever after many attempts.

God knows what is instore for my app.

I had plan B to Focus now, which is Australia Immigration.

Any one have any experience or any Idea fro Australia immigration.

As per the Aus Immi site, we require 7 bands in each IELTS module to get required immi points.

However, I do not have 7 in each module. Is there any option for Aus Immigration without IELTS 7 bands requirements ?

Experts , please guide
Naip!!
I set rule is a set rule ! You need to have 7 in each.

Surprisingly, why your ECA equivalence is 3 yrs diploma?

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
Adrenalineforu said:
WES receipt.jpg

This is mine specially hand-made for you. Just kidding, it's real.
Notice the first line of payment in the picture. If your's is like this, you can send a beer to me!
Mine also pretty much same except under the FSWP Credential Assessment Package there is no additional information inside the brackets and also there is no details like Purpose of Evaluation. Except that everything matches like shown below. Do you think I need to call WES and confirm this.?

DATE Requested Service Qty Fee Amount
August 5, 2013 FSWP Credential Assessment Package 1 $180.00 $180.00
August 5, 2013 International Express 1 $100.00 $100.00
August 5, 2013 RUSH - 3-DAY 1 $100.00 $100.00
August 5, 2013 Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) 1 $49.40 $49.40

Total Amount $429.40
Payment $429.40
Balance Due $0.00

jigsgr8

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Ahmedabad, GJ, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-05-2016
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Hi all,

I'm a 2174 applicant and it's already full. Do CIC provide any identification number to the applicants who are not falling under the cap while returning their application kits in case applicant want to apply again in the future?

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ece24544 said:
Don't waste time bro, request for duplicate now and you will get PER soon.

Think two applicants encountered same issue with you (requested basic instead of fswp) and they requested for duplicate as instructed by WES and they got PER.
ECE,

Man I just did exactly that, CIC already has the original evaluation report sent with application, and I just made an another order of 2 reports, One hard copy will be mail to me, (same thing another copy ... ) cost $45 and another electronic version accessible to CIC, $30 ...

I hope this resolves the issue ..

! Any comment ?

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If CIC wanted this extra electronic access, it is CIO who should email to email address mentioned in the form, NOT WES, Or should Post a notice on CAP site to alert the applicants.... Its all crazy with Canada Immigration.