Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
november 17, 2010;PP sent november 19, 2010
LANDED..........
?
rhmanalili said:
Hi All,

Seeking for advise / experience on similar case as I am.

My wife recently delivered our second baby (Sept 10, 2010) in the middle of us waiting for updates on our application.
We recently received our request for Medical (Sept 28, 2010) and we are given only 60 days to complete the said medical exams.
For the new baby, we have yet to get the NSO issued birth certificate and consequently her passport.

How will the additional family affect our application timelines? My assumption is that our timeline will be as good as the last processed member (in this case my 2nd daughter).

Thanks for all the help.

Richman
hi!may nkaexperience na ng ganyan dito sa forum i just cant remember how did it affect their application. email ka sa canadian embassy for a more reliable response, they do reply in 3-5 days.i made a few inquiries already.this is their email add: manil.immigration@international.gc.ca....goodluck

sau2calgary

Star Member
Feb 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 24, 2009 ( NS)
AOR Received.
Jan 19, 2010 ( 2nd AOR)
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
awan
Passport Req..
Oct.09,2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 27,2010
LANDED..........
next yr..may or june 2011 @ calgary alberta
rhmanalili said:
Hi All,

My wife recently delivered our second baby (Sept 10, 2010) in the middle of us waiting for updates on our application.
We recently received our request for Medical (Sept 28, 2010) and we are given only 60 days to complete the said medical exams.
For the new baby, we have yet to get the NSO issued birth certificate and consequently her passport.

How will the additional family affect our application timelines? My assumption is that our timeline will be as good as the last processed member (in this case my 2nd daughter).

Thanks for all the help.

Richman

My pieces of advice is.. go ahead and do the medicals. Base on the CIC guidelines inform the VO about your newborn child.

Definitely your timeline will be based on the last member who had a medical.

jaysite

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
3/25/2011
Hi m2canada, same tayo halos ng timeline mga nov din kami nagfile sa cic. d nga tlga ok ung napunta samin na 1st agent. buti nalang makulit ako and mapili sa agent. everytime na pumupunta kami dun dati hindi sya ung hinahanap ko kasi di ko tlga sya feel. kaya ayon, sa awa ng diyos napunta kami sa ok na agent. tinanggal na ng cic ung delinquent na agent na un kasi nanloloko pala sya ng clients.

crissy, in our case kasi, we're super busy kaya we don't have time to understand the requirements. but if you have all the time to do it yourself, mas ok na wag kana kumuha ng consultant kasi mejo expensive din ;)

Kat-kat

Star Member
May 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug. 13, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug. 23, 2010
File Transfer...
Mar. 30, 2010
Med's Request
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
July 21, 2011 but submitted to CEM Aug 15, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sept. 6, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
October 11, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2012
crissy,

cant send you PM full na inbox mo, btw, we paid 60k for their services. Lahat ng payment and fees namin is tru bank deposit sa company bank account nila.

pfcastelo

Sep 28, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
30-07-2010
AOR Received.
26-11-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2011
Med's Done....
24-10-2011
Passport Req..
01-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2012
LANDED..........
30-07-2012
crissy225 said:
anyone here who hired cic manila? ( canadian immigration consultancy) i am thinking of getting their services as my representative. or ever heard of stories about them? i hope you can share. thank you!
Hi crissy! We did hire them. So far, so good. we will be submitting our application this month to the manila VO. But the thing is, it really depends. Ang pinaka kinuha namin sa service nila is ung assistance (from submission to CIO, IELTS, POF, etc), documentation guidelines, inquiries. Sa kanila din namin nalaman ung June 26 change which is 2 months before, pina prioritize nila ung app namin to CIO. Buti na lang humabol kasi di na kasama ung occupation namin ngayon.

My suggestion is if you really want to feel confident, go ahead, hire one. In our case, gusto namin na 1 time lang ung submission at hindi na babalik. If you indeed hire one, don't stop there. Basa ka lang sa forum na to. Also, try to ask all the people na mag hahandle ng application mo. Malaki ung group nila. Don't just ask your agent. Ganun ginawa namin. QA namin lahat ng gagawin nila. Also, don't give your payments sa agent directly. We paid ours sa office nila at may OR agad. PM me if you have more queries.

Good luck and God bless!

sigfrid101

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 27, 2010
rhmanalili said:
Hi All,

Thanks for all the help.

Richman
Hi Richman,

just email the visa office and inform them that your wife has delivered your 2nd baby and that you will be including the baby as a dependent in your application. The Visa Office will respond to you detailing the additional docs required for your new dependent. You may proceed with your medical exam. Visa Office will send a medical request for your baby after they have received and evaluated the additional docs for the baby.

Visa office will require either NSO-certified birth cert or the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) copy. The LCR copy is available about 2 weeks after the records section of the hospital submit the birth cert to the LCR of the city/municipality where your wife gave birth.

However, you will be needing an NSO-certified birth cert for the passport application. Birth certificate will be available at NSO in about 5 months. But you can get an NSO-certified birth cert from the LCR in 2 months, just inquire from your LCR about the birth cert in Security Paper (commonly known as "SECPA" copy) - i think familiar naman ang mga taga LCR about the SECPA. Then papa-certify lang yun sa Local NSO at your city/municipality. SECPA copy is acceptable in DFA for passport application.

-These info are based on my personal experience.

zyxel

Oct 11, 2010
peanuts said:
@ rene, albert, silverfox and mimi: there's a thread i started, Bisdak to Canada..... care to join? ;)
Hello fellow FILIPINOS, I am not against you guys if you created a new thread for BISDAK TO CANADA. I can't help but notice that since then the flow of ideas has been divided into 2. Exchange of information was hampered to think that we should all be benefitting from this because we have 1 goal TO HELP ONE ANOTHER in reaching our dreams of having a better life in CANADA. This is just mo opinion and I'm not here to argue with anybody. We're all one....we're all FILIPINOS, my apology if I hurt you guys.

kate_santos2563

Aug 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov.5,2009
Doc's Request.
jan 16,2010
AOR Received.
may 18,1010
Med's Request
july 27,2010
Med's Done....
september 6,2010
Interview........
waived
hi everyone,/ sigfrid
is there anyone here knows an authorized english translator?coz i have documents that needs to be translated.....thanks...

crissy225

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010
Doc's Request.
08-12-2010 received by doug
IELTS Request
included in the application
to everyone: were all your photocopies notarized? (diploma, toc, prc) pati ba xerox ng passport kelangan certified true copy din?

annie_t

Star Member
Mar 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24--04-2010
Doc's Request.
08--7-2010
AOR Received.
15-10-2010
Med's Request
26-07-2011
Med's Done....
08-09-2011
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
hello guys! Im an april applicant, finally submitting my docs to manila embassy this week. i have a list of the docs i will be submitting. can u kindly check if i missed out anything? will be doing this on my own so please bear with me. thank u thank u so much! :)
1. letter from CIO
2. IMM-008, schedule 1, schedule 3, additional family info - updated
3. same docs as above (submitted first to CIO)
4. birth certificate (from nso)
5. cenomar
6. passport photocopy
7. TOR from school (sealed)
8. certified true copy of diploma
9. certified true copies of PRC board certificate, board rating and PRC Card
10. hospital employment certificate
11. reference letter with business card of signatory
12. affidavit (due to inability to provide contract) - notarized
13. nbi clearance
14. original ielts result
15. saudi police clearance
16. bank certificate
17. personal networth statement,
18. 6 pcs picture with date of birth, name and date taken

eto na po lahat un? kinakabahan ako baka kulang mga papers ko. huhu. kindly help me po. sobrang thank you sa lahat. God bless to us :)

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
zyxel said:
Hello fellow FILIPINOS, I am not against you guys if you created a new thread for BISDAK TO CANADA. I can't help but notice that since then the flow of ideas has been divided into 2. Exchange of information was hampered to think that we should all be benefitting from this because we have 1 goal TO HELP ONE ANOTHER in reaching our dreams of having a better life in CANADA. This is just mo opinion and I'm not here to argue with anybody. We're all one....we're all FILIPINOS, my apology if I hurt you guys.
hi zyxel!

dont worry, we're still here in this forum though we've created a new thread where we can just be ourselves and communicate with each other comfortably as BISDAK. that thread will not be divisive. we are still FILIPINOS in mind and in heart. afterall, we are still awaiting our canadian visa ;D ;D

Rest assured that given the time and proper knowledge, we will still share our experiences and opinions to those who might need them in this thread.

no hurt feelings. peace be with u ;) ;)

psychnars

Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MLA
NOC Code......
4151 (Psych)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application Recvd Oct. 18, 2010: post june 2010
Med's Request
March 2011
Med's Done....
April 11, 2011 (kids' and mine); June 25, 2011-hubby's
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug. 04, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 24, 2011
LANDED..........
Saskatchewan; Nov. 3, 2011
what i did is to have all the xerox copies notarized by a lawyer. Except for the TOR which should be stamped as certified true copy by the registrar.

crissy225 said:
to everyone: were all your photocopies notarized? (diploma, toc, prc) pati ba xerox ng passport kelangan certified true copy din?

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
kate_santos2563 said:
hi everyone,/ sigfrid
is there anyone here knows an authorized english translator?coz i have documents that needs to be translated.....thanks...
hi!

i had mine translated in ENGLISH by an english professor, and then I attached an affidavit to that effect. if u want, i can send u the template of the affidavit. just PM me.

these are the rules in effect when I applied (i am not sure if it has been superseded)

EG7 page 21:

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:
 the English or French translation; and
 an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
 a certified copy of the document.

Note: An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document.

Translations by family members are not acceptable.

CP 17 page 11:

6.17. Translated documents
A citizenship applicant who provides documents in a language other than English or French must
submit a copy of the document and a copy of the English or French translation with the
application. The applicant must also supply a sworn affidavit completed by the translator that the
contents of the translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original
document.
There is no requirement that translated documents submitted by clients living outside Canada be
"sworn translations" if the translation of the documents has been verified by an embassy official. If
an embassy official will verify the document, the client, a relative or a friend may do the
translation. The embassy may accept translated documents in plain English or French if it is
willing and capable of verifying the translation of the document.
Upon receipt of “unofficial” translated English or French documents, an embassy official must:
• thoroughly review the translation to verify that its content conforms to the original document
upon which the translation was based;
• affix a stamp (or write) "VERIFIED – TRUE TRANSLATION" and the Embassy wet seal on
the document; and
• initial the document.

so far, i had no problems related to my translated dox.

i hope this would help.

maharlika

Champion Member
Feb 12, 2010
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
4131;3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-22-2009, returned; resent 8-09
Doc's Request.
09-24-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
09-30-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-30,31-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
annie_t said:
hello guys! Im an april applicant, finally submitting my docs to manila embassy this week. i have a list of the docs i will be submitting. can u kindly check if i missed out anything? will be doing this on my own so please bear with me. thank u thank u so much! :)
1. letter from CIO
2. IMM-008, schedule 1, schedule 3, additional family info - updated
3. same docs as above (submitted first to CIO)
4. birth certificate (from nso)
5. cenomar
6. passport photocopy
7. TOR from school (sealed)
8. certified true copy of diploma
9. certified true copies of PRC board certificate, board rating and PRC Card
10. hospital employment certificate
11. reference letter with business card of signatory
12. affidavit (due to inability to provide contract) - notarized
13. nbi clearance
14. original ielts result
15. saudi police clearance
16. bank certificate
17. personal networth statement,
18. 6 pcs picture with date of birth, name and date taken

eto na po lahat un? kinakabahan ako baka kulang mga papers ko. huhu. kindly help me po. sobrang thank you sa lahat. God bless to us :)
hi,

inorder to be sure if there's missing or none, d ba me checklist na dapat kasama sa docs? better check and re check it before sending, kc me times na hindi mo mapansin ang errors in just one glance...with the checklist, check your docs one by one.. many times

maharlika

Champion Member
Feb 12, 2010
Pinas
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
4131;3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-22-2009, returned; resent 8-09
Doc's Request.
09-24-2009
AOR Received.
02-01-2010
File Transfer...
09-30-2009
Med's Request
06-03-2010
Med's Done....
07-30,31-10
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-21-10
VISA ISSUED...
10/15/2010....reached me on 11/09/2010
LANDED..........
MAY 24, 2011
crissy225 said:
for passport, mine i didn't had it notarized...and it worked..