Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Guys question?

I already completed all the documents except for the Police Clearance in Qatar, I have PCC in Qatar but it is already expired. Got it last year when i left that country. Now I am still in a dilemma how to get a new one there.

Is it advisable for me to submit all docs with my expired PCC in Qatar, i have current PCC from Saudi and NBI in the Philippines. Do you think I will be having a problem?

Please advise

maybell

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
my NOC code is 4131.

As for consultants.... Initially i scouted for a consultant but after almost 2 months of reading the cic website and all of its link i decided i will submit on my own. I saved me around Php 60,000 (+/-) for agency's fee. ... But for those who hired a consultant, don't despair if its taking some tme for you to get results i think they are just checking and double checking your papers so that after submission you have high chances of approval and be waived from the interview.....

Good luck! .... Prayers really help.

arexie

Mar 22, 2009
Hi Maybelle! That was so fast... I'm also applying under 4131... I hope I get the same fate as you... what's your current occupation if I may ask?

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
same here, 4131 accounting. i think our NOC is being prioritized. Narinder in India applied February and he got his visa na. good luck to all of us.

maybell

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
jtob, i'll be having my medical examinations at st. luke's extension. I believe the whole medical process is 1 whole day unless you are otherwise required to do more tests then you will be scheduled the day after or a few days after.

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
maybell,
we'll take the medicals in nationwide this weekend. they say that nationwide is better.
i've read in pinoytocanada forum that st luke's is super strict when it comes to the medicals. no problem if you don't have high BP, recent cough or possible UTI. there's 7 of us and few had the flu lately so i'm expecting 1 of us to have a problem with the xray and other tests.

maybell

Star Member
Mar 9, 2009
jtob, pls update me with your medical experence next week so that i'll try to consider also where i'll go for medicals .... Let me know. and good luck ... i hope everything goes well with you and your family.

che74

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
hello maybell....
we have the same profession... nurse-teacher...same NOC as well
But my case has not progressed, that fast....
Applied Nov 08, No consultant.,..
Am a bit worried actually...
Hope manila visa office responds sooner....
Hopefully....
Good luck sa medicals ninyo ni jtob......

arexie

Mar 22, 2009
Thanks maybell for responding. Just received my AOR today... It says that I got to wait for 45 days or less from the date of my letter for the decision to proceed to the next steps. Ang bilis talaga! Submitted my full application in June 1 and my letter is dated June 17. I really hope that I get the same fate as you and JTOB.

May God's will be done! Good luck to all!

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
arexie..congratulations....may i know your timeline?

arexie

Mar 22, 2009
Application to NS received: Feb 9, 2009
AOR from CIU NS: Feb 23
Submitted Full Application: June 1
AOR from MLA Visa Office: June 17

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
congrats arexie.
if your aor did not include a request letter for additional documents, medical request na next letter mo.
it will arrive within 45 days as they say.
while waiting, have your bp checked ( in case you have hypertension ) sugar level and other tests, so you will have time to get it all to normal levels before your medicals.

reydon123

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
Guys, just received e-mail from my Ontario based attorney about a letter that was sent by CIC-Manila dated June 16,2009 asking me to fill out a "Personal Net Worth Statment" form. CIC-Manila only gave me 30 days to return the needed informations from the date the letter was generated, it is now June 29, 2009, meaning I already lost 13 precious days.
What if you have debts here in USA, or if you have negative net worth based on that forms, will it be a ground for your application to be rejected?

What about credit card debts? Do I have to declare it on this form? I dont see any section here asking for credit card debts, please enlighten me on this.