+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raistlin17phil said:
Thank you for the link. So ibig-sabihin pila na naman pagkatapos makuha ang CSQ? Hindi naman denial, right? Sana nga ilipat na lang nila yung mga di nagamit na visas ng Caregivers, after all, sa pagkakaalam ko sa caregiver program you need to have an employer already. Sa ganitong set-up, hindi nga naman yata nila mauubos yung 5k.
99.9% approved naman na sa federal stage. medical at background check na lang. i think yan lang budget nila kc kokonti pa lang application naresib nila nung previous year. dadami na rin yan neks years. yung budget nila nakabase sa actual na pinaprocess nila kaya yan yung target nila.

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
joidiple said:
99.9% approved naman na sa federal stage. medical at background check na lang. i think yan lang budget nila kc kokonti pa lang application naresib nila nung previous year. dadami na rin yan neks years. yung budget nila nakabase sa actual na pinaprocess nila kaya yan yung target nila.
Magdilang-anghel ka sana! ;D Yup, I agree, wala naman talagang nag-aapply sa Quebec before because of the language, ngayon na lang na nagdagsaan ang applications. I just hope they are quick to responding to the changes in the number of applications ;)

mommy_pinay

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
raistlin17phil said:
Thank you for the link. So ibig-sabihin pila na naman pagkatapos makuha ang CSQ? Hindi naman denial, right? Sana nga ilipat na lang nila yung mga di nagamit na visas ng Caregivers, after all, sa pagkakaalam ko sa caregiver program you need to have an employer already. Sa ganitong set-up, hindi nga naman yata nila mauubos yung 5k.
Nakaka sad lang kase preferred nila mag hire ng taga middle east and africa under the QSW program. Tapos sa Manila ilan lang kukunin nila for QSW program.

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
joidiple said:
the 190 visas is true that is at the federal stage , however that is just a budget they can process more or less than that.

this is the link you were askin for, already posted in the other forum

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/economic.asp
thanks for the link...i ask my IC and he said he is very much aware of it and he further explains that the 190 visas are referred to applications who received final decisions already as of the posting, obviously those applications are coming from Philippines and it has nothing to do with the number of visas allocated for QSW, he further added that their is no specific number of visas allocated per country as it will hit the scale of racial/regional discrimination ( If my I.C. is telling the truth then it is a good news but if it says the other way around then :( )...as for now I don't know which one or to whom should i believe? i wish everyone in this
forum would be successful on our individual endeavor... :( ... My ideas are solely based on my Imm. Consultant...

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
carielilviztie said:
thanks for the link...i ask my IC and he said he is very much aware of it and he further explains that the 190 visas are referred to applications who received final decisions already as of the posting, obviously those applications are coming from Philippines and it has nothing to do with the number of visas allocated for QSW, he further added that their is no specific number of visas allocated per country as it will hit the scale of racial/regional discrimination ( If my I.C. is telling the truth then it is a good news but if it says the other way around then :( )...as for now I don't know which one or to whom should i believe? i wish everyone in this
forum would be successful on our individual endeavor... :( ... My ideas are solely based on my Imm. Consultant...
i think your IC is wrong,sa title pa lang, the data shows TARGET meaning BUDGET,PLANS etc.... that is not the actual applications at hand. actually there is really racial discrimination na di ba, you can see sa budget din ng quebec regarding sa intake ng qsw application, kung walang racial discrimination eh wala sana silang target kung ilan ang kukunin nila sa asia, africa etc.. as you can see maliit ang kukunin nila sa asia. at sa processing din mas mabilis sa ibang regions laging huli ang asia.

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
joidiple said:
i think your IC is wrong,sa title pa lang, the data shows TARGET meaning BUDGET,PLANS etc.... that is not the actual applications at hand. actually there is really racial discrimination na di ba, you can see sa budget din ng quebec regarding sa intake ng qsw application, kung walang racial discrimination eh wala sana silang target kung ilan ang kukunin nila sa asia, africa etc.. as you can see maliit ang kukunin nila sa asia. at sa processing din mas mabilis sa ibang regions laging huli ang asia.
you got a point...anyhow, I still hope and pray that may we all succeed in this endeavor....

arienbum

Aug 20, 2013
carielilviztie said:
;).. hi, i've known few people who don't have experience on their field at all but yet were able to receive their QSW certificate..you can try your luck, just make it sure that you increase your fluency in French (i suggest you enroll to AF in manila) as far as my reading is concern Nurses are still on AOT which can claim 16 points...(student visa is much expensive than applying for QSW) but if you decide to apply for student visa here's the thing: you can apply to VCC in Vancouver TESOL program it will run only for 10 mos the tuition is much lesser than those programs offered by other institutions in Canada, classes are held from 6pm to 8-9pm so you can work part time in the morning. but before you left Philippines apply to LPN in Aberta as the requirements and procedures are much easier compared to other provinces. so by the time you arrived in canada, you can sit for RPNE and if you pass you can find employer in alberta. employment for LPN in Alberta is high therefore your chances of getting hired is high also..

Hello po. Magtatanong lang po sana kung alam niyo po kung magkano iyong range ng magagastos pag magaaply ng student visa?

angelyuri

Aug 21, 2013
Hi Kababayan! I'm new here and been following this thread (on and off) for quite some time now. I am planning to apply under QSW as well since I learned last August 1 about the 20,000 cap. Although I'm scared that it might be filled in soon, I will still apply. Anyhow I went to some agencies kasi wala talaga akong kaalam alam kung anong gagawin ko. One consultant agency offered to help pero naloka ako Sa processing fee nila. It's around 120K. Ganun na ba talaga kamahal? So I looked for other agencies, yung iba naman orientation and assessment eh nag papabayad na sila ng 500 (in which, I can assess myself well using the tool online) so I decided to read Canada and Quebec government websites. I hope I can accomplish this on my own. But I hope someone from here can help me. At this time I am really a blank slate.

I know there are two application process right? Yung csq selection and then yung application na Sa CIC? Ill start na yung CSQ. I have the necessary forms with me from their website. (I am not sure if complete ako) pero may I know how many forms should I accomplish? And then I've been told na kahit later part na yung French results, pero yung IELTS po na during CSQ application na po ba?

I hope someone can enlighten me up here. Thanks!

babeerino

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Guys I would like to clarify something. I came across a post that there are points given for the RLE hours that we spent while studying and finishing our 4 yrs of Nursing. The definition of work experience as stated in the Quebec website is:

The following experience, which respects the aforementioned conditions, is recognized:

experience that was acquired full time or part time in remunerated jobs
full-time or part-time work internships as part of an apprenticeship, training or specialization recognized by a diploma, both remunerated and non-remunerated.

Intership
This constitutes experience acquired:

full time or part time
as part of remunerated internships (for non-remunerated internships recognized by a diploma, experience must be acquired during an apprenticeship, training or specialization)
in the five years preceding the date of submission of the application for a selection certificate.

And also in the form for the supporting documents, it was stated:

Internship certificates or attestations issued by companies or educational institutions
Each document must contain the following elements:
– Exact start and end dates of the internship
– Principal tasks and duties
– Number of hours worked per week
– Signature of immediate supervisor or company personnel representative along
with his name written in block letters
– Date of the signature

• Internship agreements or attestations from the educational institution stating
that the work internships were performed in the context of studies

I just want to clarify whether I would need to ask my school for a copy of my completed RLE hours and whether it would help somehow with the points. Thank you!

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
arienbum said:
Hello po. Magtatanong lang po sana kung alam niyo po kung magkano iyong range ng magagastos pag magaaply ng student visa?
If you go for VCC under TESOL program it will cost you around 10,000 Canadian dollars for the whole program (excluding your room rent, food and etc) the visa application is affordable but the CIC will require you to have 10,000 canadian dollars on your bank account to prove that you have the money to support yourself for 1 whole year in canada...you can work part time off campus after six mos...and on campus after admission on the program... :D :D

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
angelyuri said:
Hi Kababayan! I'm new here and been following this thread (on and off) for quite some time now. I am planning to apply under QSW as well since I learned last August 1 about the 20,000 cap. Although I'm scared that it might be filled in soon, I will still apply. Anyhow I went to some agencies kasi wala talaga akong kaalam alam kung anong gagawin ko. One consultant agency offered to help pero naloka ako Sa processing fee nila. It's around 120K. Ganun na ba talaga kamahal? So I looked for other agencies, yung iba naman orientation and assessment eh nag papabayad na sila ng 500 (in which, I can assess myself well using the tool online) so I decided to read Canada and Quebec government websites. I hope I can accomplish this on my own. But I hope someone from here can help me. At this time I am really a blank slate.

I know there are two application process right? Yung csq selection and then yung application na Sa CIC? Ill start na yung CSQ. I have the necessary forms with me from their website. (I am not sure if complete ako) pero may I know how many forms should I accomplish? And then I've been told na kahit later part na yung French results, pero yung IELTS po na during CSQ application na po ba?

I hope someone can enlighten me up here. Thanks!
For the forms, try this link: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/selection-process/. That site also states that those who "wish to obtain points" in English should send in an IELTS result. So, I think that if you have enough points without the English, you can submit, ihahabol na lang yung English. They say in this site http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/faq.html and in a recording shared in another forum that we can always update our application. That's just how I understand their wordings in the website. :)

angelyuri

Aug 21, 2013
Thank you for the reply. I've checked thy website too so I guess I'm pretty correct with the number of forms I have here with me. Have you already processed this one before? Csq I mean?

raistlin17phil

Jul 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
Doc's Request.
27-05-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ 15-09-2014
AOR Received.
14-03-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
01-01-2013
Med's Request
02-07-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived (QSWP)
angelyuri said:
Thank you for the reply. I've checked thy website too so I guess I'm pretty correct with the number of forms I have here with me. Have you already processed this one before? Csq I mean?
i submitted my application last year and still waiting. :)

arienbum

Aug 20, 2013
carielilviztie said:
If you go for VCC under TESOL program it will cost you around 10,000 Canadian dollars for the whole program (excluding your room rent, food and etc) the visa application is affordable but the CIC will require you to have 10,000 canadian dollars on your bank account to prove that you have the money to support yourself for 1 whole year in canada...you can work part time off campus after six mos...and on campus after admission on the program... :D :D
Napalunok nalang po ako. Salamat po sa reply. :D May uncle at auntie po ako sa Alberta, ang sabi lang nila sakin noon, pag may kailangan na papers, sabihin ko lang po. Pero hindi ko naman po alam kung paano magsisimula. Alam niyo din po ba pano ung process po pag may kamganak po sa Alberta? Salamat po ulit :)