Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
fairooz said:
Nothing yet on my side. ae03yy how long did it take for buffalo to get your meds results and inform you after you called ottawa? It's a been a week since I called ottawa and no news from buffalo, i'm wondering if i should call ottawa again next week?
I could reach s.o. on Friday, 9 am and she said she'll forward to Buffalo who should have reports by the following Monday. That Monday, I got an email from Buffalo around 1:30 pm stating they have my results at hand.

I would suggest to fax a letter to Ottawa this time and wait 2 days max for answer, and if no answers comes in then email Buffalo again to know if the rsults came at last.
Having a written request will force them to act promptly, I think.

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the advice ae03yy, I'll fax Ottawa tomorrow morning. Sigh I hope they didn't mess up my medicals!

yegoo

Feb 26, 2010
ton40 said:
yegoo, we sent our Mar-08 and they are still not back....we sent them with a prepaid postage for the fastest service on the way back, I am checking the tracking number every day, but its still not activated....
Good luck guys, I still check this tread frequently to see if there are any good news among the rest of you. I believe this will be very soon!
Hi ton40 thx for the info.

Did you get back already the passports??

I just sent our yesterday, let see how long it takes !!

The best for all of you guys!

Cheers!!

nkusi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
14 March 2011
Med's Request
14 March 2011
Med's Done....
21 March 2011
Passport Req..
6 September 2011
VISA ISSUED...
15 September 2011
LANDED..........
25 September 2011
Hello , guys .

Concerning the followup of the medical file ,
How long would one wait before sending emails & calls to Ottawa & Buffalo ? (just approximately)

I plan to call the clinic on Monday , to make sure that they send my medical exam results to Ottawa . I will keep you informed.

Nkusi

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Yegoo, we did not receive passports yet! :eek:
Its been a little bit more than 2 weeks, but this week our online status was changed to Decision Made. Is yours changed?
Are you already there or you are in the US?

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
Regarding issuance of visa, Buffalo processing time goes up to 15 working days normally.

Those that did medical with form mailed out, should be reassured that Buffalo will get results. Because FN is printed on medical form. I notice in comparison that it may take up to 2months for VO to request ppt; also remember s.o. else here said ppr will comee within 2mths of medical date.
If you did exam by anticipation, plz keep contact info I provided in earlier post to make sure/give FN to Ottawa when you get it.

@FAIROOZ, stay positive man. My finger tells me you should be just fine.
:)

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a bunch ae03yy! It's the uncertainty and the wait times that kill us all!

I faxed Ottawa yesterday, will email Buffalo next week if I don't hear anything from them. Btw did you get your new passport yet ae03yy?

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
you're welcome fairooz!

About my passport, you won't believe my misfortune... When I apply to my embassy at the end of January, they said it will take 2 months. I called back two weeks ago to ensure it won't be delayed. The guy said he contacted Togo and was told all passports requested will be here on time. Now, on Thursday he told me he got all passports but mine. He was so surprised that he phoned Africa, and was told they didn't processed mine because he accidently forgot to enter my Height.
Now, I have to wait an extra month... to have my passport handy.

I am so stressed out that I wanna cry for my misfortune... I had everything timed up in an ABCD plans. My only joy is to know "God knows" and my faith is in him, not onto systems/diplomates/visa officers, you name it.
Proverbs 3: (5) Trust in the Lord and lean not unto thine own understanding (6) In all thy ways acknoledge him nd He shall direct thy path :)

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh my God I'm so sorry to hear that ae03yy!! But as you said, your faith is in a power greater than any mortal so I'm sure everything will turn out just fine! I believe that too actually, everything happens for a reason and in our best interests if only we could stop worrying and getting in our own way so much :)

Just watch,within a few days of getting back your shiny new passport you're going to have to mail it off again, this time for your maple leaf visa! :)

hanisuliman

Jul 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/6/2011
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
13/11/2011
File Transfer...
Detroit 17/02/2012
Med's Done....
15/11/2011
Passport Req..
30/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
2/4/2012
LANDED..........
2/4/2012
Hi Guys..
Thanks for your inputs which are great and helpful

I did apply for CSQ (Regular prog.) two weeks back, I am Ph.D student in Montreal married and having two kids. my family is not with me, they are back home.. my filed of study is civil enng. and my wife is a radiology technologist ..

both jobs mine and my wife are on the list of the Q Immi.

I just wonder how much time does it take to get the CSQ?? when i submitted my application by hand the officer told me it will take 7 to 8 months..

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hanisuliman said:
Hi Guys..
Thanks for your inputs which are great and helpful

I did apply for CSQ (Regular prog.) two weeks back, I am Ph.D student in Montreal married and having two kids. my family is not with me, they are back home.. my filed of study is civil enng. and my wife is a radiology technologist ..

both jobs mine and my wife are on the list of the Q Immi.

I just wonder how much time does it take to get the CSQ?? when i submitted my application by hand the officer told me it will take 7 to 8 months..
Mine took 7 months exactly

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
I too had about 7months wait time to receive CSQ and I recall the MICC stating it would take 7-8mths.

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
any news wcikkk from Buffalo?

I listened to a music earlier that made me realised fairooz is right. We all have dreams, a common dream which is getting PR... and while getting there harship comes our way. We sometimes gets discouraged, impatient, and we may want to give up. But, y'know at the end of the road we need to realize God loves us and wants to share our pain, agony, doubts, fears and help us make our dream (no matter how silly it be) come true at the best moment.
So despite my fear when i think i may not fulfill my dream, when i think about going back to Ivory Coast, when i imagine myself leaving cz i couldn't fulfill my dream for permanent status...
...i'm thanksful cz my dreams are still alive and i need to open my eyes to that fact and keep dreaming.

wcikkk

Star Member
Nov 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ae03yy said:
any news wcikkk from Buffalo?

I listened to a music earlier that made me realised fairooz is right. We all have dreams, a common dream which is getting PR... and while getting there harship comes our way. We sometimes gets discouraged, impatient, and we may want to give up. But, y'know at the end of the road we need to realize God loves us and wants to share our pain, agony, doubts, fears and help us make our dream (no matter how silly it be) come true at the best moment.
So despite my fear when i think i may not fulfill my dream, when i think about going back to Ivory Coast, when i imagine myself leaving cz i couldn't fulfill my dream for permanent status...
...i'm thanksful cz my dreams are still alive and i need to open my eyes to that fact and keep dreaming.
Nothing yet. Still hope to have a good news this week.
It's 34th week since submission to Buffalo.
Maybe God doesn't love me enough? haha :D