+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021
You SUPER deserve this!!! Soooo happy to have had the opportunity to witness so many great people like you who worked so hard reaching the final step of this long journey!! :)

Saw that you are attending a virtual ceremony, I am certain that you'll enjoy it the same way or even more as if it was in person because it will be YOUR moment!! Enjoy it!! And after that celebrate it A LOT!!

I had the same feeling in the beginning with mine but in the end everything went soo perfect that I still can't find words to explain it!!

SUPER MEGA CONGRATULATIONS!!
Thank you so much! This truly truly means alot!! Only a few days left to go!! I'll be sure to report back about the occasion but honestly, just super excited for it to hapoen. Will fir sure be celebrating :) Can someone also update my info on the tracker? Lol

• Love
Reactions: SVJ2024 and Alalac

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Thank you so much! This truly truly means alot!! Only a few days left to go!! I'll be sure to report back about the occasion but honestly, just super excited for it to hapoen. Will fir sure be celebrating :) Can someone also update my info on the tracker? Lol
Wishing you the best Monday and July 8th of your life!! :) Cheers!!

• Love
Reactions: JamCan56

trackerCan-Cit

Feb 29, 2024
Hey everyone! I created a mobile-friendly tracker that helps 2024 Canadian citizenship applicants share and compare their timelines (to see how fast the apps are actually moving). We've added February 2024 cohort to the tracker. If you're interested in joining the 100+ people signed up use this link.

P.s. you can be at any stage of the application process.

Reactions: Nuki_0115