+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>> February 2024 AOR <<<<<<<<

smoha5

May 1, 2024
Is anyone here with a Feb AOR whose background is still in progress? And is the verification process time-boxed?

rahuldewantrv

Star Member
May 9, 2023
No, there's no negative impact of anything you do post BIL. Better order CBSA notes as they are more detailed.
for the last 3 weeks, since the time my stages on tracker got completed and the COPR showed up with FD Date on GC, when i call ircc and go to automated status system, it does not anymore go through the detailed segment wise status but transfers to the agent directly. Happened with anyone?

rumbas00

Jun 9, 2024
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
23-02-2024
Is anyone here with a Feb AOR whose background is still in progress? And is the verification process time-boxed?
I have a February AOR and my background is in progress. From whatever I have read so far on forums, background processing is not necessarily time boxed. Since IRCC states that 80% applications are processed with-in 6 months, fingers crossed that background completes in the next two months.

PS: Current forward looking processing time for EE FSW & CEC applications is five months and for PNP is six months.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
for the last 3 weeks, since the time my stages on tracker got completed and the COPR showed up with FD Date on GC, when i call ircc and go to automated status system, it does not anymore go through the detailed segment wise status but transfers to the agent directly. Happened with anyone?
That's weird. Haven't heard that one before. Maybe a process change.