+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2014 Outland Applications?

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamtocanada_uk said:
Hi all,my baby was born last week how will I add new born baby with sponsorship application during process (status is application Received)?Which application forms I have to fill up and send to visa office?Need to send application to Mississauga office as well? Would you please let me know anybody.I will be grateful to you for your kind information.all forms I have to fill up again mentioned below....

Generic Application Form for Canada
Additional Dependants/Declaration
Schedule A – Background/Declaration
Additional Family Information
Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire
Sponsorship evaluation form
When my wife received the passport request email, at the bottom of the email it says to notify the VO if there are changes including new born baby. Therefore, my advice to you is to send email to your VO and inform them of your new born. Then if there is a form which they want you to fill, they will notify you.

dreamtocanada_uk

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/02/2014
Doc's Request.
16/08/2014
AOR Received.
07/03/2014
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Don't know
Med's Request
15/02/2015
Med's Done....
16/02/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not sure
O_guy said:
When my wife received the passport request email, at the bottom of the email it says to notify the VO if there are changes including new born baby. Therefore, my advice to you is to send email to your VO and inform them of your new born. Then if there is a form which they want you to fill, they will notify you.
Thank you very much O_guy.

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dreamtocanada_uk said:
Thank you very much O_guy.
One other important point; when you are sending them the email, put your application number in the subject line of your email. Then at the body of your email start with.....

Name of Applicant:
Date of Birth:
UCI number:

then keep your message short and to the point. Tell them you recently had a baby and ask them if there is a form which you should fill.

Good luck.

dreamtocanada_uk

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/02/2014
Doc's Request.
16/08/2014
AOR Received.
07/03/2014
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Don't know
Med's Request
15/02/2015
Med's Done....
16/02/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not sure
O_guy said:
One other important point; when you are sending them the email, put your application number in the subject line of your email. Then at the body of your email start with.....

Name of Applicant:
Date of Birth:
UCI number:

then keep your message short and to the point. Tell them you recently had a baby and ask them if there is a form which you should fill.

Good luck.
Thank you very much O-guy,I sent e-mail to Visa office but I made a mistake just mentioned only my information not my wife information.I sponsored for her.she is the Principle applicant.And also other think I sent general enquiry but case specific enquiry is not available for the technical issues.They sent me automatic reply.I don't know what should I do?

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
dreamtocanada_uk said:
Thank you very much O-guy,I sent e-mail to Visa office but I made a mistake just mentioned only my information not my wife information.I sponsored for her.she is the Principle applicant.And also other think I sent general enquiry but case specific enquiry is not available for the technical issues.They sent me automatic reply.I don't know what should I do?
i don't think this is an issue since your application is connected to your wifes, and you share a file number. i'm sure they will figure it out! if not, they will let you know!

dreamtocanada_uk

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/02/2014
Doc's Request.
16/08/2014
AOR Received.
07/03/2014
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Don't know
Med's Request
15/02/2015
Med's Done....
16/02/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not sure
rhcohen2014 said:
i don't think this is an issue since your application is connected to your wifes, and you share a file number. i'm sure they will figure it out! if not, they will let you know!
Thank you O_guy,rhcohen2014,I am so happy with you.Today my wife informed me she got email from visa office and requested to send some updated forms,PCC and RPRF (after my mail).But I am little bit confused that I sent email visa office(with UCI number) to inform about new born baby but visa office didn't write anything about new born baby in that email.What should I do?And also e-case status is application received(same as before).

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
dreamtocanada_uk said:
Thank you O_guy,rhcohen2014,I am so happy with you.Today my wife informed me she got email from visa office and requested to send some updated forms,PCC and RPRF (after my mail).But I am little bit confused that I sent email visa office(with UCI number) to inform about new born baby but visa office didn't write anything about new born baby in that email.What should I do?And also e-case status is application received(same as before).
most likely the email your wife received is the standard form they use for requesting this information. there's a good chance the officer who sent the message hasn't seen the email sent yet. it can take some time for these messages to get attached to files, so this doesn't mean they didn't receive your email. have your wife double check the form if it says specifically about notifying the visa office about changes to her circumstances. at this point, to cover all bases, it's probably a good idea for her to include a note about the new born baby and submit the birth certificate, certificate of citizenship (if the baby is canadian) and an updated additional family info form with the other requests. she can also say that you've already sent a note to the visa office and she wants to confirm the information has been attached to her file. They will let you know what else is needed.

dreamtocanada_uk

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/02/2014
Doc's Request.
16/08/2014
AOR Received.
07/03/2014
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Don't know
Med's Request
15/02/2015
Med's Done....
16/02/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not sure
rhcohen2014 said:
most likely the email your wife received is the standard form they use for requesting this information. there's a good chance the officer who sent the message hasn't seen the email sent yet. it can take some time for these messages to get attached to files, so this doesn't mean they didn't receive your email. have your wife double check the form if it says specifically about notifying the visa office about changes to her circumstances. at this point, to cover all bases, it's probably a good idea for her to include a note about the new born baby and submit the birth certificate, certificate of citizenship (if the baby is canadian) and an updated additional family info form with the other requests. she can also say that you've already sent a note to the visa office and she wants to confirm the information has been attached to her file. They will let you know what else is needed.
rhcohen2014,I got your point she checked her mail several times and forwarded me requested only@Schedule A declaration form@.I am the PR in Canada.I will send requested documents along with cover letter,Additional family information form, baby processing fee $150 and others that's it.And also I have enough time to wait (60 days).

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
dreamtocanada_uk said:
rhcohen2014,I got your point she checked her mail several times and forwarded me requested only @ Schedule A declaration form @ .I am the PR in Canada.I will send requested documents along with cover letter,Additional family information form, baby processing fee $150 and others that's it.And also I have enough time to wait (60 days).
if you are a pr does that mean the baby is canadian? if the baby is NOT canadian, you will need to fill out more than just the additional family info form i believe. the baby would need to be included as a dependant on the the sponsorship. make sure to ask specifically what other forms need to be updated. or call the cic call center. they will be able to tell you for sure.

dreamtocanada_uk

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/02/2014
Doc's Request.
16/08/2014
AOR Received.
07/03/2014
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Don't know
Med's Request
15/02/2015
Med's Done....
16/02/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not sure
rhcohen2014 said:
if you are a pr does that mean the baby is canadian? if the baby is NOT canadian, you will need to fill out more than just the additional family info form i believe. the baby would need to be included as a dependant on the the sponsorship. make sure to ask specifically what other forms need to be updated. or call the cic call center. they will be able to tell you for sure.
Thanks for your good advice and information,I will call cic next business day.

missmatalini

Mar 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11th 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF Requested July 15th 2014
AOR Received.
March 25th 2014
File Transfer...
March 28th 2014
Med's Request
July 15th 2014
Med's Done....
July 16th 2014
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
November 13th
LANDED..........
February 2nd 2015
We're still in process -.-

Sending away my extension papers today

kneekick

Star Member
Feb 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/17/2014
Doc's Request.
07/09/2014 (marriage cert./rprf)
AOR Received.
03/26/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/04/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waived
LANDED..........
10/28/2014
missmatalini said:
We're still in process -.-

Sending away my extension papers today
This has to be our week, right? Haha It's interesting looking at the Ottawa spreadsheet. It seems like a huge chunk of us from the February group are still waiting… and we all had missing docs of some sort. Anyway, just wanted to say good luck with the extension papers!

missmatalini

Mar 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11th 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF Requested July 15th 2014
AOR Received.
March 25th 2014
File Transfer...
March 28th 2014
Med's Request
July 15th 2014
Med's Done....
July 16th 2014
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
November 13th
LANDED..........
February 2nd 2015
kneekick said:
This has to be our week, right? Haha It's interesting looking at the Ottawa spreadsheet. It seems like a huge chunk of us from the February group are still waiting... and we all had missing docs of some sort. Anyway, just wanted to say good luck with the extension papers!
I did notice that! Maybe my delay ties all the way back to March when we were missing our Option C printout haha.

This has to be the week! Just has to be.

Thanks for the well wishes!

On a side note - Is there anyway to get a refund on the extension if my PR goes through sooner than the extension being issued?

Awesomeg

Mar 2, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 13/2014
Doc's Request.
24-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014....Remeds 13-03-15
Interview........
"Waived" In Process August 19-2014
Passport Req..
July 24-2014.
VISA ISSUED...
DM after almost 15 months of waiting, April 20/15
LANDED..........
15-05-2015 Finally... together...
I am hoping that this will be our week... we have been waiting for our file
to go to "In Process" for about 3 weeks now.. then should be about time....
I have seen Passport requested after we sent ours to the Manila Visa Office
and they got the "In Process since last week... then, common sense would
dictate this as our week....
But you never know....
I will see by Friday if this is meant to be our week or not..... :D :D :D :D

dreamtocanada_uk said:
Hi all,my baby was born last week how will I add new born baby with sponsorship application during process (status is application Received)?Which application forms I have to fill up and send to visa office?Need to send application to Mississauga office as well? Would you please let me know anybody.I will be grateful to you for your kind information.all forms I have to fill up again mentioned below....

Generic Application Form for Canada
Additional Dependants/Declaration
Schedule A – Background/Declaration
Additional Family Information
Sponsored Spouse/Partner Questionnaire
Sponsorship evaluation form
Congratulations on the new baby.