+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2013 OUTLAND (only) applications!! Here is your thread!!

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
jds07 said:
Hey everyone.

Been following here for awhile now. Was wondering if I could be added to February's spreadsheet?
We sent our application on Feb 27, it was received on Feb 28, still no word on AOR. Fingers crossed it happens this week.
Hi and welcome to this thread!
I am one step before you (26th) and still haven't got anything too!
In order to have your details in the spreadsheet to match the rest please reply here with the following so Gary may enter your info!

Visa Office
Medicals done
Application sent
Application received as per tracking
AOR received
SA received

Regards
messenger

canard

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2013
mickeyindia said:
Hey canard,
Thank you very much for the info.
Yes i also saw some spreadsheets where the SA comes faster than others as Quebec plays a major role in assessing your financial capability.
In Quebec immigration website , I remember seeing they marked as 20 business days for Sponsor approval(almost a month here)

As from what I read , CIC forwards your SA to the VO after CIC accepts you. It takes a month for the VO to start processing your file. In meantime CSQ will also process your file and send it across to the VO.
I read from many CSQ forum's that it is better idea to scan approval letter from MICC and send it via email to the VO processing your file(This is helpful in case letter from MICC to VO doesnt reach on time)

Good luck and keep me posted with your updates. you can PM me as well.

Thanks,
Mickey
Hi mickey!!! Thank you very much for the advice! For sure I'm gonna do that!! I had trouble in the past with Quebec delays and don't wanna go through that again...

I wish everybody a great week and lots of good news!! ;)

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
Gary_87 said:
I'm back from vacation and happy to see such a colourful spreadsheet!!

Congrats to all who got aor and sa!

And thanks messenger and sweden for helping while I was away!

CBSA decided to let me back in for a year and also said I can continue working for another week which is sweet!

Hope for more good news soon!

P.s. sweden and messenger, I'm having trouble accessing the spreadsheet. Can you pm if it changed at all? Thanks!!
Welcome back! It was a bit of a slow week with SA's and AOR's so let's hope we see a bunch this week. Glad you had a great vacation!

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
jds07 said:
Hey everyone.

Been following here for awhile now. Was wondering if I could be added to February's spreadsheet?
We sent our application on Feb 27, it was received on Feb 28, still no word on AOR. Fingers crossed it happens this week.
Yr in jds!

Let me know what your vo is and when your meds were done! Good luck!

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sweden said:
New Delhi indeed seems to be requesting passport quite early in the process. You can always answer and explain that you can not send it for a specific reason ( traveling out of the country etc), and let them know at what time you will be able to send it. Just make sure that you answer to their request, so they have something in their file.
I'm not sure what you mean for the last question - can you explain a little more?
thanks,
Sweden
Thanks for your response Sweden.
Was away this weekend with limited access to internet.

What I meant by that is "while applying for a TRV when sponsorship is in progess, a cover letter will help getting a positive answer for TRV? Like explaining what is so important to come to Canada before a response is given for sponsorship application".

Why i asked is because we already prove them the intention to reside permanent in Canada with applying for a Sponsor visa.

Thanks,
Mickey

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
mickeyindia said:
Thanks for your response Sweden.
Was away this weekend with limited access to internet.

What I meant by that is "while applying for a TRV when sponsorship is in progess, a cover letter will help getting a positive answer for TRV? Like explaining what is so important to come to Canada before a response is given for sponsorship application".

Why i asked is because we already prove them the intention to reside permanent in Canada with applying for a Sponsor visa.

Thanks,
Mickey
There still is the liklihood that the trv will be denied though. It doesn't make sense as you intend to live in canada. But that's what the sponsorship is for. The trv is for visiting reasons. If you can provide strong ties and a return ticket you should be ok. But simply saying you want to be with your partner is not ok. Because that isn't what a trv is for. Make sure you can provide ties to your home country. Qfter all if you get a trv it is knly for visiting in the eyes of cic!

godisFin

Oct 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
Hello everyone!

I was gone for the weekend but now again back in business! Let's hope CPC-M is a bit more active this week and we will get a lot of AOR's and SA's!! :)

Satara86

Oct 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar/18/2013
AOR Received.
March/28/2013
File Transfer...
Apr/10/2013(SA);CEM Recivd:Apr25
Med's Done....
Dec/28/2012/-Xray Jul2013
Passport Req..
Oct26;IN PROCESS:Dec06
VISA ISSUED...
Jan/21/2014
LANDED..........
June/12/2014
Hi everyone!
Just one question..
How much the accurate amount to pay? Because my husband only paid 550$, Not included the payment for PR. I read some msgs they paid 1040.

mickeyindia

Dec 14, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Satara86 said:
Hi everyone!
Just one question..
How much the accurate amount to pay? Because my husband only paid 550$, Not included the payment for PR. I read some msgs they paid 1040.
That should be fine for now.
You have to ROPF which is another 490.
But this may delay your processing by few days/week. But the approval of your sponsorship file does not get affected by this.

Its only a matter of time.
I would say to pay another 490$ for ROPF and send receipt to CPC-M if they havent started processing your file already.
Call the call centre and ask them if you can pay it now to avoid future delays.

godisFin

Oct 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
mickeyindia said:
That should be fine for now.
You have to ROPF which is another 490.
But this may delay your processing by few days/week. But the approval of your sponsorship file does not get affected by this.

Its only a matter of time.
I would say to pay another 490$ for ROPF and send receipt to CPC-M if they havent started processing your file already.
Call the call centre and ask them if you can pay it now to avoid future delays.
RPRF receipt can be sent to this email address: CPCM-EXTCOM @ cic.gc.ca
You need to include the Sponsor’s name, date of birth, and UCI Number or Application Number if known. :)

Satara86

Oct 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar/18/2013
AOR Received.
March/28/2013
File Transfer...
Apr/10/2013(SA);CEM Recivd:Apr25
Med's Done....
Dec/28/2012/-Xray Jul2013
Passport Req..
Oct26;IN PROCESS:Dec06
VISA ISSUED...
Jan/21/2014
LANDED..........
June/12/2014
Ohh i see :)
Thank you guys for immediate response. We didnt send our application yet, hopefully this week. Maybe i can tell my husband about it. Thank you so much.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Anyone here knows what is the latest hours of the day the CIC will send AOR or SA email notifications?
I am getting sick to my stomach by checking my email again and again!
I somehpw knew this is going to be late with me. It didn't start good anyway! :(

fandv

Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Jan 2013
AOR Received.
CPC-M: None. Singapore: 25 Apr 2013
File Transfer...
17 Apr 2013
Med's Request
2nd request: 5 Feb 2014
Med's Done....
1st: 12 Dec 2012. 2nd: 11 Feb 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14 Feb 2014 and also e-CAS changed to "In Process" on that day. Passport got to Singapore: 12 Mar '14
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on eCAS: 12 April 2014. Visa n COPR issued 8 April 2014, received 16 May 2014.
LANDED..........
20 May 2014. PR card arrived on 29 July 2014.
messenger said:
Anyone here knows what is the latest hours of the day the CIC will send AOR or SA email notifications?
I somehpw knew this is going to be late with me. It didn't start good anyway! :(
I'm sure you'll do just fine, Messenger! =) In January, it took as many as 20 days for some applicants (less me of course =/) to get their AOR..., so I think you're still fine ^^

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
2017/02/10 In-process 2017/02/16 Test 2017/03/22 DM 2017/03/23
messenger said:
Don't worry measenger, you'll be fine. I remember one said they got email from CIC at around 20:00hours. I'm surr yours is coming soon :)

godisFin

Oct 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
07-09-2013
messenger said:
Don't worry messenger! it's only been 13 days for you.. We got our AOR after 13 days so you are still fine!! :) It seems like CPC-M is slowing down anyways, SA's are not coming at all apparently.. there were only 2 last week. Before that it was around 22 days for those, now me and some others have been waiting for 26..

We will get those soon!!! I'm sure of it!! :)