New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
LANDED..........
<Waiting>
chickie72 said:
Good afternoon all. Deficient: I am glad you actually heard something on your application, you are doing better then us all who haven't heard squat LOL. eskimokiss : LOL at not coming here, it is like an addiction and you can't seem to stay away......just in case.......lol

Well hoping someone hears something soon, especially someone from early February and then we would at least know they were starting into the February mail and that would ease our minds a bit!

Have a good day everyone.
Hi Friends,

I am a February 1 sponsor (App received by CPC-M on Feb 1, as per Canada Xpress Post Tracking System). I haven't heard anything. As per the January applicants' thread on this forum, many of them are waiting as well. I don't even wanna dare to call CPC-M. It seems like they are giving a lot of incorrect/incomplete info to people who call. Just planning to wait it out for the Sponsorship Approval (and file moving to CHC-ND). Anybody else here whose file reached CPC-M on Feb 1 (or fairly close to that date)?

I am really hoping that I hear something from them this month. Getting anxious and missing my wife.

Deficient

Feb 22, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/02/2012
Doc's Request.
11/07/2012 [CSQ]
File Transfer...
08/06/2012
Med's Request
Signature has med furtherance details
Med's Done....
10/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/2012
chickie72 said:
Deficient: I am glad you actually heard something on your application, you are doing better then us all who haven't heard squat LOL.
LOL, I'll trade places with you if you like? :p

Deficient

Feb 22, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/02/2012
Doc's Request.
11/07/2012 [CSQ]
File Transfer...
08/06/2012
Med's Request
Signature has med furtherance details
Med's Done....
10/02/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
01/11/2012
Deficient said:
Yeah, I have something wrong with me which the DMP thinks is probably not serious or harmful in my case, but unfortunately it also happens to be a symptom of tuberculosis - an infectious disease - which would exclude me from Canada. So basically I have to rule out TB.
I have spent a little time reading the experiences of others who've had to rule out inactive TB on this forum, and just to make a quick correction to the above - it seems having TB doesn't actually exclude you from Canada from what I have read now, but it does apparently mean you have to go through some sort of extra step after landing.

Just want to be sure I'm not spreading any misinformation around.

image6000

Aug 12, 2009
nakash said:
Hi Friends,

I am a February 1 sponsor (App received by CPC-M on Feb 1, as per Canada Xpress Post Tracking System). I haven't heard anything. As per the January applicants' thread on this forum, many of them are waiting as well. I don't even wanna dare to call CPC-M. It seems like they are giving a lot of incorrect/incomplete info to people who call. Just planning to wait it out for the Sponsorship Approval (and file moving to CHC-ND). Anybody else here whose file reached CPC-M on Feb 1 (or fairly close to that date)?

I am really hoping that I hear something from them this month. Getting anxious and missing my wife.

My file reached at CPC-m on Feb 8 (Wed) . Hoping to hear some good news this week . so that way we all can have good long weekend

Thanks

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
Someone in another thread said that they are having problems because of the new forms and new software. But haven't the new forms been accepted for awhile - the ones with the barcodes?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
???? I have no idea about that, I used the news so am hoping there is nothing wrong with them....

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
Someone in another thread said that they are having problems because of the new forms and new software. But haven't the new forms been accepted for awhile - the ones with the barcodes?
I initially thought this should speed up the process with less work! more tailored applications without unnecessary pages...etc

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
They updated Step 1.

75 days for approval and working on january 18.

Not great news but ACCURATE and if they continue being honest then we will stress out less because we will have an accurate timeline to deal with and there is less guessing and worrying and unknowns.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
They updated Step 1.

Not great news but ACCURATE and if they continue being honest then we will stress out less because we will have an accurate timeline to deal with and there is less guessing and worrying and unknowns.

That is true

Gruja

Jan 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-2-2012
AOR Received.
14-6-2012
Med's Done....
Jan. 2012, HIV test 5.4.2012
Today I got a letter from High commission in London that they need some more medical test to be done by the DMP end a sealed envelope for the DMP that I wasn't suppose to open, but it didn't say I am not allowed to put it against a bright light source to read it :p. It says I need HIV test. I don't know if they forgot about it the first time or what.
I still have no idea if CPC-M ever recieved my application. Canada post tracking says it is still waiting to be reviewed by customs (since Feb.26). Customs said they didn't open it and sent it the next day.
Anyhow, I am just glad to see something is being processed.

liuminparis

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
They updated Step 1.

Finally they got it correct! Although not sure if it is due to our petition, but at least they start to be honest! That is good!!!

eludor

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2012
Doc's Request.
06-12-2013
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2012
Interview........
I guess interview NOT required
Passport Req..
NOT yet
VISA ISSUED...
NOT yet
LANDED..........
Already in Canada with TRV
nakash said:
Hi Friends,

Hi nakash:
My file also received by CPC-M on Feb 1, as per Canada Xpress Post Tracking System. Now it takes 75 days. So we have to wait some more days....

rairaiken

Apr 4, 2012
geez...

Last update: April 2, 2012

75 days (working on applications received on January 18, 2012)

what in the world is going on. for the last 3 weeks or so, it was stated "jan. 25, 2012" and now, they backtracked? -__-

what a long wait...

liuminparis

Star Member
Mar 14, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
That is true
liuminparis said:
hi All,

CIC updated its website today with new information, which seems more realistic and honest. Although the days seems quite bad (75 days), at least it is showing the fact (hopefully no more covering up). At least if the Ministry is using the website record to judge their performance, he will what is really going on.

I am not sure if our petition contributed anything to this change, however I appreciate whoever promoted the petition and signed their names for it. It shows courage and responsibility of people for fighting for beauracracy. I would specially thank for support from mismini, shiny88, canadagirl85, madmtl, Dr. Eng X, pummelchen, charmainefrances and cgagnon.

This post has fulfilled its task and will sink however sink with honor. Thank you guys!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=post;quote=1382035;topic=100257.60;num_replies=62;sesc=478b85ea642046e5de377d54a871e0a3

Dr. Eng X,

Thank you for your support!