Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cgagnon said:
Do you mean thats the cause of the no change or why they updated the site?
Nope we have to stick together if we want a change...if we want those working at CIC to be held accountable. They can not show a good picture to those who visit their site (whether their superiors or others...) ...while the picture is different. There is no honesity, no transparency...
As Canadiangirl78 said
canadiangirl78 said:
He is saying that is why the petition was started.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiangirl78 said:
Oh no problem! :) I was just letting them know there had been progress. You're awesome for maintaining that spreadsheet!!
Besause 1 member was not updated! Unfortunately it is very disappointing

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
Besause 1 member was not updated! Unfortunately it is very disappointing

Huh?

What's disappointing?

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
alf+jlh said:
Huh?

What's disappointing?
He means that there has been so little progress.

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
canadiangirl78 said:
He means that there has been so little progress.

I thought so... Just checking :p

It is sad but good news HAS to come soon!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alf+jlh said:
I thought so... Just checking :p

It is sad but good news HAS to come soon!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)
come'on alf...I am saying CIC performance, the situation ... is disappointing...It does not matter whether the sheet is up to date or not...
Their site says 55 days...it is NOT 55
Their site says working on Jan 25 however the sheets show something different
The agents say all applicants will receive AOR through emails (and this is a recent) NON of the recent applicants received a thing

The list can go on and on

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
Dr Eng X said:
come'on alf...I am saying CIC performance, the situation ... is disappointing...It does not matter whether the sheet is up to date or not...
Their site says 55 days...it is NOT 55
Their site says working on Jan 25 however the sheets show something different
The agents say all applicants will receive AOR through emails (and this is recent)
The list can go on and on

understandable!!!!

i waited 76 days so i get it :)

at the very least our spreadsheets are a fun way to track...something else to look at.

hopefully things start getting back to the way they were... and others start getting news.

mroliveland

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
The CIC has updated the web page on March 29 but it still shows the same (still working on app received Jan 25). No progress from what was there on March 19

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mroliveland said:
The CIC has updated the web page on March 29 but it still shows the same (still working on app received Jan 25). No progress from what was there on March 19
That is not an update...it has been more than 3 weeks and CIC's site, agents, ...are a mess

mroliveland

Star Member
Mar 7, 2012
My app received on Feb 10 2012. Counting from this date, it is 51 days from the start till today (April 2 2012).

I think I have to take weekends and holidays. if this is true, I wont expect hearing anything till the end of April.

missmini

Champion Member
Oct 6, 2009
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
01-2012
Doc's Request.
05-2012 (CSQ approved)
AOR Received.
07-2012
File Transfer...
04-2012
Med's Done....
11-2011 (extended until 11-2013)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-2013 (finalyyyyyy)
LANDED..........
07-2013 (DONE - thank u all :):):))
mroliveland said:
My app received on Feb 10 2012. Counting from this date, it is 51 days from the start till today (April 2 2012).

I think I have to take weekends and holidays. if this is true, I wont expect hearing anything till the end of April.
there is a note on the website where they say that the days are calendar days not business days....but looking at the January progress i think yeah, end of April could b a realistic estimation ::)

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missmini said:
there is a note on the website where they say that the days are calendar days not business days....but looking at the January progress i think yeah, end of April could b a realistic estimation ::)
As much as I hope things would change when I initially checked application processing times it was 70 days, then I checked it again and it was saying 55 days...I thought the new computerized applications helped in reducing processing times...
I am trying to stay positive! and hope this week we'll see a breakthrough

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
Good afternoon everyone. I haven't posted much here but I am going to start, I was on another forum for Kingston, Jamaica but sadly I do not know what i did but no one will talk much to me over there, I posted a message Friday last week and not one person answered so I am hoping people are more friendly over here! How was everyone's weekend???? The weather is finally starting to look up which is good to help us all get out of this funk we all seem to be in waiting and waiting on something from CIC.

OMG what an update last week eh???? I just want something to show that this process is going somewhere and getting a bit frustrated by this whole thing! 20 more days until I leave for JA to spend 10 days with my hubby! Woohoo, i have never been so this will be exciting for me. I miss him sooooo much, I can't wait to hug him and squeeze him and kiss him all over! hehehehe If you all don't hear from me, then I was able to talk him into kidnapping me and keeping me down there with him.......please don't send a search party for me, I am sure I will be treated compassionately Tongue ttyl

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chickie72 said:
Good afternoon everyone. I haven't posted much here but I am going to start, I was on another forum for Kingston, Jamaica but sadly I do not know what i did but no one will talk much to me over there, I posted a message Friday last week and not one person answered so I am hoping people are more friendly over here! How was everyone's weekend???? The weather is finally starting to look up which is good to help us all get out of this funk we all seem to be in waiting and waiting on something from CIC.

OMG what an update last week eh???? I just want something to show that this process is going somewhere and getting a bit frustrated by this whole thing! 20 more days until I leave for JA to spend 10 days with my hubby! Woohoo, i have never been so this will be exciting for me. I miss him sooooo much, I can't wait to hug him and squeeze him and kiss him all over! hehehehe If you all don't hear from me, then I was able to talk him into kidnapping me and keeping me down there with him.......please don't send a search party for me, I am sure I will be treated compassionately Tongue ttyl
That is what is happening
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/january-2012-applicants-join-here-t92925.1485.html