Waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
26/02/2016
VISA ISSUED...
09/03/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
kuskus said:
Give FBI a call about the 25th of Sept. 2015. With the current trend, the whole process shouldn't take more than 12 week, all things being equal.
Thanks.

Serc

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec. 2014
Doc's Request.
19 May 2015
Nomination.....
PER: 17 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26 Aug.2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wth application
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016, medical furtherance done: 07-05-2016
Passport Req..
13-05-2016
My application was received on june 5th but there was a problem in the first credit card i used so i had to submit a new one. Does anyone know if i have to wait for another 3 mos to get my application processed?

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
My FBI processing timelines are:

Application Sent: 5/30/15
Application Received by FBI: 6/2/2015
Credit Card Charged: 8/13/2015
Application Processed: 8/20/2015
PCC Letter Dispatched: 8/24/2015
PCC Received (in US): 8/27/2015

So kind of took 3 months to have my FBI PCC received at home after my application submission. Till the time they process your fingerprints. you will never be sure if your fingerprints are accepted or not.

ht7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Serc said:
My application was received on june 5th but there was a problem in the first credit card i used so i had to submit a new one. Does anyone know if i have to wait for another 3 mos to get my application processed?
I had the exact same issue I simply filled another credit card form with new card info and sent it via email to liaison@leo.gov

I saw that they charged my card a few days ago. So this method works.

Serc

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec. 2014
Doc's Request.
19 May 2015
Nomination.....
PER: 17 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26 Aug.2015
IELTS Request
Submitted wth application
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016, medical furtherance done: 07-05-2016
Passport Req..
13-05-2016
ht7 said:
I had the exact same issue I simply filled another credit card form with new card info and sent it via email to liaison @ leo.gov

I saw that they charged my card a few days ago. So this method works.
Hey,thanks for that... So u didn't wait for another 12 weeks or so to have it processed from the time you submitted your new credit card payment form,did u? And how long will it take did it have charged after they received it?

ht7

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I updated my credit card a month before the normal processing time (because my card was compromised and I knew the old one would no longer work). At that time they hadn't even opened cases submitted on my date of submission (June 18). They charged my card on Aug 27, which is consistent with their usual timeline. I expect my evaluation to reach me by Sep 18. So I cant tell you with absolute certainty whether it will be delayed or not, but I am pretty sure it wont be (for credit card reason at least).

ravi9884

Sep 2, 2015
Hi,

I was born in India and working in USA. I got my Indian PCC on Aug 24.

I received my invite, but only now (Aug 12) applied for FBI clearance. Can we tell CIC that FBI clearance is in the process? or should I have to decline ITA and go into pool once I get FBI clearance.

If I get my clearance 3 months later, is the Indian PCC still valid then?

Thanks in Advance - Ravi R

AIN347

Jun 15, 2015
Hello
I am stuck again. My credit card was declined, i sent new information by fax.. so they processed my application again within two weeks, fingerprints accepted and my PCC was mailed to me on 14th August 2015. Now the problem is that I haven't received it yet. I am in Pakistan and off course address was of Pakistan. What should I do now because its been about three weeks and no info so far

ronnie_rocket_fan

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Could someone help me or give me directions in drafting a "Letter of Explanation". My FBI PCC package is delivered to FBI on 28th Aug. I m expecting it to be completed by around 28 Nov. I got an ITA on 20 th Aug, so will be unable to meet this part of documentation by 60 days. I require help drafting a letter , explaining the delay.

Thanks in Advance! you guys do some terrific work on this forum.

Cheers!

silo66

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ronnie_rocket_fan said:
Hi Guys,

Could someone help me or give me directions in drafting a "Letter of Explanation". My FBI PCC package is delivered to FBI on 28th Aug. I m expecting it to be completed by around 28 Nov. I got an ITA on 20 th Aug, so will be unable to meet this part of documentation by 60 days. I require help drafting a letter , explaining the delay.

Thanks in Advance! you guys do some terrific work on this forum.

Cheers!
Hi!

I still haven't drafted mine but I'm in the same boat as I will miss the delivery of my report by a week or two. I think something like this would be fine:

I am currently unable to include my FBI Police certificate with my application as it still being processed. I applied for an FBI PCC report on DATE which was delivered to their offices on DATE. Based on their estimates it will be processed by DATE at which point I will promptly update my application with the said report.

I would also include any documents you have which show your package delivery date, bank transactions etc.

Feel free to comment or suggest any improvements. Best of luck!

anandg12

Jun 26, 2015
What number can we call FBI to check our status and what information do we need to provide besides our name to get case status?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
anandg12 said:
What number can we call FBI to check our status and what information do we need to provide besides our name to get case status?
Call: 304-625-5590

You'll have to provide your full name and DOB.

Cheers

lively

Jan 13, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AIN347 said:
Hello
I am stuck again. My credit card was declined, i sent new information by fax.. so they processed my application again within two weeks, fingerprints accepted and my PCC was mailed to me on 14th August 2015. Now the problem is that I haven't received it yet. I am in Pakistan and off course address was of Pakistan. What should I do now because its been about three weeks and no info so far
My friend's fbi pcc was mailed on 22nd june and mine on 24th both on pakistan address. We have not recd it even as of tday. After almost one months wait, we requested fbi via fax to send another o e but this time at a friends address in canada. The friend then couriered it to me.

You may have to do the same. Courier from canada costs bt 90-110 cad

Btw, i sent scanned copy of my pcc which the visa officer accepted.