+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My sister IELTS result is:
R-7,5
L-6,5
S-6
W-5,5
Can she create EE profile? Is she eligible considering the fact that her W result is 5,5?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
traveler982 said:
My sister IELTS result is:
R-7,5
L-6,5
S-6
W-5,5
Can she create EE profile? Is she eligible considering the fact that her W result is 5,5?
No. A minimum of CLB-7 (6 is each section) is required to be eligible under EE.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MGL28 said:
I'm an out-land EE-FSW applicant. How can I know what center processes my application?
Initially, all applications are processed at Ottawa and then transferred to LVO (generally this is based on the location of the applicant). You can order GCMS notes to see what your VO is.

MGL28

Oct 31, 2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
Initially, all applications are processed at Ottawa and then transferred to LVO (generally this is based on the location of the applicant). You can order GCMS notes to see what your VO is.
Whats is GCMS?

Thanks in Advance!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
MGL28 said:
Whats is GCMS?

Thanks in Advance!
Global Case Management System

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html;msg1346436#msg1346436

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now-t390292.0.html;msg4853512#msg4853512

You should really start googling more. Good luck.

SBarwal

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

What's the process for police verification? How much time it will take in India?

Thk :)

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
SBarwal said:
Hello All,

What's the process for police verification? How much time it will take in India?

Thk :)
You can apply online at Passport Seva Kendra (PSK). It could take anywhere between few hours to 10 days to get PCC.

JANDOUBI

Aug 4, 2016
Hi everyone ;

well I am a skilled worker here in Canada ; I came through francophone program to Newfoundland and Labrador since September 2014 , I applied under NLPNP program and I got my nomination June 2016 ( It took me almost two years to get Nominated Sad Sad Sad Sad ) , then I applied for the federal process October 2016 and looking at the last update for the Federal process it's showing that is can take 18 months Shocked Shocked Shocked and never been stable because it was 15 months ..., so my question please : is there any possibility or am I eligible to apply for express entry ( it take only 6 months to get your PR ) or Canadian Experience ... or any other program other then NLPNP because it took two years now only to get my Nomination and it is going to take another two years or more , Please give me an advice if you can and thank you all guys

SBarwal

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
You can apply online at Passport Seva Kendra (PSK). It could take anywhere between few hours to 10 days to get PCC.
Is there any validity/expiry to police report? Can I do it now? As Today I registered to CIC for Express entry....

Thk

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SBarwal said:
Is there any validity/expiry to police report? Can I do it now? As Today I registered to CIC for Express entry....

Thk
If you have a CRS of 475 or more, you can consider doing it now. Otherwise, you can wait, IMO.

Yes, the PCC for your current country of residence should not be older than 6 months at the time of submission of your e-APR.

SBarwal

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have degree in civil engineering. In which field of study it will fall:

other / science applied or any other category ???

kor03

Nov 11, 2016
Hi all, I`m a new here, please provide me some tips about my situation. I have 401 CRS, and I hope to get OINP, but in a two months because of my age(30), my score will drop to 396. If it is still possible to get nomination after that? And one more question, I submitted my EE account on 5 May, thus it will be withdrawn on this date in 2017. But in EE calculator the question is (Please select the age you were on the date that your Invitation to Apply (ITA) was sent to you.) So if it is helpful to withdraw my account now, and then apply again, to increase time with my current score to wait for OINP? Thanks!

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kor03 said:
Hi all, I`m a new here, please provide me some tips about my situation. I have 401 CRS, and I hope to get OINP, but in a two months because of my age(30), my score will drop to 396. If it is still possible to get nomination after that?
As an English-speaker, no. OINP's French-language stream does not have a minimum CRS.

And one more question, I submitted my EE account on 5 May, thus it will be withdrawn on this date in 2017. But in EE calculator the question is (Please select the age you were on the date that your Invitation to Apply (ITA) was sent to you.) So if it is helpful to withdraw my account now, and then apply again, to increase time with my current score to wait for OINP? Thanks!
It doesn't work that way; I'm not sure you understand what an ITA is.
You will lose CRS points on your birthday, regardless of when your EE profile was created. And you won't receive an ITA until after you've received OINP.