+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Can persons living in Canada with SOWP and PGWP be eligible for 50 points for job offer?

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Hi All
I got ITA in yesterday's draw :D and was navigating the profile but didn't find customized documents checklist, neither a button to upload. Can someone help with how to submit the application step by step? I saw a similar post on this forum few weeks ago but seems to be lost now!

I also need some help with few questions, I really appreciate if you can help.

1. The reference letter I have from my current employer was issued in Jan 2016. Do I have to issue a new one, or that is still valid?
2. I have renewed my passport since I took ILETS, so the old number is on ILETS result. Do I explain this in LOE?
3. I have visas and travel stamps on the old passport, do I attach those in the same file with the new passport?
4. My spouse lived in another country for 4 months after the age of 18, but she was living there when she was under 18. Does she need police certificate?
5. I am not claiming points for my spouse education and experience, but I am still putting them with documents for integrity and being truthful. Will the documents impact the decision?
6. In the ITA, when I click on continue application, there is personal history information that I need to put. What kind of information is required? Study? address? etc...?
7. In the travel history, address history, and personal history, do I need to provide last 10 years information only?

Thanks!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Ferasz said:
Hi All
I got ITA in yesterday's draw :D and was navigating the profile but didn't find customized documents checklist, neither a button to upload. Can someone help with how to submit the application step by step? I saw a similar post on this forum few weeks ago but seems to be lost now!

Documents checklist will be generated only after you complete all the forms .

1. The reference letter I have from my current employer was issued in Jan 2016. Do I have to issue a new one, or that is still valid?

If you can get a fresh letter, then go for it - IMO.

2. I have renewed my passport since I took ILETS, so the old number is on ILETS result. Do I explain this in LOE?

Yes you can explain this using a LOE.

3. I have visas and travel stamps on the old passport, do I attach those in the same file with the new passport?

Yes. One section = one PDF.

4. My spouse lived in another country for 4 months after the age of 18, but she was living there when she was under 18. Does she need police certificate?

No, IMO but bear in mind the officer can request her to submit a PCC if he/she sees the need.

5. I am not claiming points for my spouse education and experience, but I am still putting them with documents for integrity and being truthful. Will the documents impact the decision?

Not mentioning them doesn't mean you are any less truthful. These documents are unnecessary and superfluous. This is definitely not going to improve the processing speed/quality of your application. I would recommend you keeping all work/education of spouse out of the work history/education history and mention it only in the personal history section (if you are not claiming points for them). If you still want to submit all these documents, then it is up to you - No this might not impact VO's decision.

6. In the ITA, when I click on continue application, there is personal history information that I need to put. What kind of information is required? Study? address? etc...?

Every activity you have done in the past 10 years. Could include work, study, unemployment etc.

7. In the travel history, address history, and personal history, do I need to provide last 10 years information only?

Yes - last 10 years or from age 18, whichever is latest.

Thanks!

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Thank you so much!

SBarwal

Nov 3, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

During the process of PNP, I need to submit all my education, work experience details on each province website and in future if I get ITA from CIC, again I have to upload all these documents again?

In general, what documents are required to contact the province for PNP?

Thk.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SBarwal said:
Dear Experts,

During the process of PNP, I need to submit all my education, work experience details on each province website and in future if I get ITA from CIC, again I have to upload all these documents again?

Yes.

In general, what documents are required to contact the province for PNP?

Depends on the province. Check the below post -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/summary-of-eligibility-requirements-for-all-express-entry-pnp-streams-t432937.0.html;msg5295212#msg5295212

Thk.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Ferasz said:
Hi All

Thanks!
Check this link for the post ITA process and the document checklist http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

ramu_rokey

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPEC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2016
Doc's Request.
01-24-2017
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
22-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
25-03-2017
hello everyone, i just received my ITA under CEC category,I have question on travel history, i have US visiting visa, do i have to put in all the visits i made to USA which was mostly a day when i was living in Windsor to Michigan, and a couple a week only when travelled to other cities.So do i put all this visits and also can i put approximate dates.

Thanks

LuckyAngelSweety

Aug 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramu_rokey said:
hello everyone, i just received my ITA under CEC category,I have question on travel history, i have US visiting visa, do i have to put in all the visits i made to USA which was mostly a day when i was living in Windsor to Michigan, and a couple a week only when travelled to other cities.So do i put all this visits and also can i put approximate dates.

Thanks
You should mention all your travels to any country even if it is for a day. You should specify exact dates of your stay, not approximate.

US1876

Mar 12, 2016
Hey Everyone- Just received ITA and I am working on the much dreaded personal history section. I know they are very strict about gaps, and also about work experience, education, etc synching up well ( it is nice that they auto-fill your work/education experience from those sections). My question is this-do we use ranges for everything, or does every month just have to be accounted for?

For example, I worked for one company from August 2014 - November 2015, was unemployed for December of 2015, and got a new job the first week of January 2016. Do they want it accounted for like this:

2014/8 - 2015/11 Employed by Co. A
2015/12 - 2015/12 Unemployed
2016/1 - Present Employed by Co. B

In which each month is accounted for. Or is it supposed to be like this, in which everything is in ranges:

2014/8 - 2015/11 Employed by Co. A
2015/11 - 2016/1 Unemployed
2016/1 - Present Employed by Co. B

Thanks in advance for the help. The minutiae inherent in these applications are enough to drive a person completely batty!

milroy4u

Aug 27, 2016
hey guys need some help.
I am soon going to create express entry profile but my wife does not have passport yet. Can i create my profile without her passport details and add them later ?
kindly reply.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
milroy4u said:
hey guys need some help.
I am soon going to create express entry profile but my wife does not have passport yet. Can i create my profile without her passport details and add them later ?
kindly reply.
This has already been answered in another thread.
Your wife's passport details aren't required until after you receive ITA.

milroy4u

Aug 27, 2016
istari said:
This has already been answered in another thread.
Your wife's passport details aren't required until after you receive ITA.
Thnx
I am bit confused as Some are saying that it is need while creating profile.