+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vanthle said:
My NOC is 1474 Purchasing and Inventory Clerks and classified elsewhere: Purchasing Agents and Officers (1225) and Retail and Wholesale Buyers (6233). However, my duties doesn't really match 1225 and 6233.

Yes I did check with my HR, but they said I need to find something similar to what I'm doing.
Check if you can squeeze into this NOC?

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=1&val1=1215&val65=inventory+clerk

1474 is from the NOC 2006 listing. Check NOC 2011 here ---> http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/html/Matrix.html

vanthle

Aug 10, 2015
Thank you so much for your response. I did check with HR but they said 1215 is for supervisors only. And in NOC 2011, my NOC is 1524.

imgoingtocanada

Jul 5, 2015
hi guys, i have questions,i hope you guys can help me

i haven't submitted an EE profile yet. in the education part of the profile, it says, it will assess my secondary and post-secondary education, do i include the years when i took my high school? which field should i click on? there's nothing there that says secondary or high school.

2nd question, during my college, i took industrial engineering with a certain university for 2 years, didn't finish it and transferred to a different school and took a different course, aeronautical engineering, finished in 3 years. 3 years because the first 2 years were credited since they were general engineering subjects. do i include both in my profile? so what should i put, the first course but only 2 years, and did not get any diploma? then the second, took it in 3 years and got a diploma?

thanks

Peermuzammil

Aug 10, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am looking forward to apply Canada immigration thru express entry program.

I am confused about the occupation I should apply for. I am a B.Tech in information technology and I have 3 years of work experience as a research analyst in intellectual property domain.

Key skills are market research, product search, patent research, technology landscaping etc.

Kindly suggest which occupation(s) in the listed categories am I eligible for.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Peermuzammil said:
Hello everyone,

I am looking forward to apply Canada immigration thru express entry program.

I am confused about the occupation I should apply for. I am a B.Tech in information technology and I have 3 years of work experience as a research analyst in intellectual property domain.

Key skills are market research, product search, patent research, technology landscaping etc.

Kindly suggest which occupation(s) in the listed categories am I eligible for.
Read more about EE. There is no listed category or occupation. EE is completely NOC agnostic.

Choose a NOC whose main duties most closely corresponds with your roles & responsibilities as a research analyst and that will be your Primary NOC.

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Another medical question: Do I upload the first report I got right after the examination (e-medical print out) or the print out sent to me a couple of days later by the doctor? (It's the same sheet, but with way more information, test results etc.). So far I thought I only need to send the first thing, but now I am unsure. Should I attach both?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:
Another medical question: Do I upload the first report I got right after the examination (e-medical print out) or the print out sent to me a couple of days later by the doctor? (It's the same sheet, but with way more information, test results etc.). So far I thought I only need to send the first thing, but now I am unsure. Should I attach both?
Just the eMedical print out would suffice.

dmac_dp

Aug 11, 2015
Hello, I don't have a relative in Canada, but my wife does. I am the primary applicant though because I have a bachelor's degree.
Or is it better if she is the primary applicant even if she only has a Diploma.
Thanks

kjgandhi

Aug 11, 2015
Hello Evry1,
I have submitted my EE profile on 3rd July 2015 with IELTS score of L 8.5 R 6.5 W 6 S 6. The score came out to be 346 at first but then i asked my consultant and then he made some changes and informed that my score is 365. Now if i do WES of my wife my score will increase by 9 points as she is B.COM and M.COM. But still what will be the chances of getting PR with 374 points ??? I m very much concerned about it. Side-by-side i m applying for jobs online but seems there are no hopes for newcomers to canada.
Please reply asap. I m really worried.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kjgandhi said:
Hello Evry1,
I have submitted my EE profile on 3rd July 2015 with IELTS score of L 8.5 R 6.5 W 6 S 6. The score came out to be 346 at first but then i asked my consultant and then he made some changes and informed that my score is 365. Now if i do WES of my wife my score will increase by 9 points as she is B.COM and M.COM. But still what will be the chances of getting PR with 374 points ??? I m very much concerned about it. Side-by-side i m applying for jobs online but seems there are no hopes for newcomers to canada.
Please reply asap. I m really worried.
Considering the past draws, the chances of getting an ITA for your score are very bleak. I suggest you to re-take the IELTS test and try to get a CLB-9 (L-8 and R/W/S - 7). You will definitely get a score more than 400. Plus, you can get an ECA report for your wife too. Ask her to take IELTS too (If she has not done it yet). You will get a much higher CRS. Good luck!

chitram.kumar

Feb 1, 2015
Hi Friends,

I am 33 years old.
IELTS scores are: R-7 L-6 W-6 S-6 Total score: 6.5
WES/ECA is done - B.SC (CS) - 4 years of equivalent Canadian Bachelor degree
M.S(IT&Management) - 1 year canadian equivalent graduate
Spouse and my 2 children are accompanying with me.
Having 9+ years of Experience in IT industry (Mainframe Technology), right now am working.
I created my profile with all above details and i got 'Profile Ineligible'. I tried twice and thrice, the same error i got.
Then i approached the consultancy and now they informed me that my Master degree is equal to just a graduate with Canadian degree. so i lost the eligibility points(7 points reduced) and now i am supposed to take IELTS again to improve my eligibility score.

I have below questions.
1. Why my Master degree is considered as graduate degree?
2. How much more IELTS score i should take to get the eligibility points?

With Thanks,
Chitra.R

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chitram.kumar said:
Hi Friends,

I am 33 years old.
IELTS scores are: R-7 L-6 W-6 S-6 Total score: 6.5
WES/ECA is done - B.SC (CS) - 4 years of equivalent Canadian Bachelor degree
M.S(IT&Management) - 1 year canadian equivalent graduate
Spouse and my 2 children are accompanying with me.
Having 9+ years of Experience in IT industry (Mainframe Technology), right now am working.
I created my profile with all above details and i got 'Profile Ineligible'. I tried twice and thrice, the same error i got.
Then i approached the consultancy and now they informed me that my Master degree is equal to just a graduate with Canadian degree. so i lost the eligibility points(7 points reduced) and now i am supposed to take IELTS again to improve my eligibility score.

I have below questions.
1. Why my Master degree is considered as graduate degree?
2. How much more IELTS score i should take to get the eligibility points?

With Thanks,
Chitra.R
Have you checked your eligibility on the FSW grid?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I need your advice and suggestions please. Currently I am in USA and last year I got my Canadian PR (applied from New delhi embassay) and also completed my Canadian landing and got PR cards last year. After completing my landing I moved back to USA.

Now I am blessed with baby in USA and I want to know the procedure of how to add my new born baby in my Canadian PR application.

Can you please suggest ob below ?

1) What's the whole procedure to add him to my current PR application ?
2) How much time it takes to get his Canadian PR ?
3) Should need to apply within USA or in Canada ?
4) If I want to move to Canada early next year and till then if his PR doesn't come up then what are the other options(what type/category of visa) to move to canada with him ?

Please advise.

Tanyalabrador

Aug 11, 2015
Hi,

I am in the process of having my eligibility assessed to apply for Express Entry.

There is one specific question that I'm not quite sure if I understand correctly.

"In the last three years, how many years of skilled work experience do you have in Canada? It must have been full-time (or an equal amount in part time)."

I don't have work experience in Canada so my answer is None but this makes me ineligible to apply for express entry when I choose None as my answer. So if I never worked in Canada, I am no longer able to apply for express entry?