+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
why do you not me give free visa
I did a lot of receive . What am I doing now.
No one is going to give you a visa, and not for free. Once you have a job offer with LMIA, you have to pay for medicals, application fees, airfare, ECA, language tests. Also you need money to settle in Canada because it is expensive.

KPR1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi everyone, I have 2 months of part time experience and after that I got a full time job at another company with the same NOC. It’s been 1 year and 3 months of full time experience now and 2 months of part time in Canada. My question is, on my express entry profile should I show my 2 months of part time experience and claim points or should I not claim points on it as that requires to show the exact number of hours I worked(I worked 22 hours per week but sometime I worked longer and sometimes I worked little less than 22 hours).
Thank you so much for all the help!

Bvaland

Jul 19, 2024
Hi Everyone,
I have question related to CEC. I have 2 years of experience from back home. However; I didn't show it when I was applying for my study permit. So , can I include it in my EE profile and claim the points as I have all proofs and document that I worked along with pay stub.
please let me know if anyone has any idea on this.

Thanks

Juuuuuu123

May 25, 2023
Hi,

I am on work permit, in my study permit application one of my sibling was not mentioned ( it was honest mistake, just a carelessness). Now i have to apply for PR and i am mentioning my sibling no matter what!!

does any body have any experience on it??
And how could this be rectified?

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hello. I submitted my PR application recently under NB PNP stream, my points were around 900.

My foreign work experience is comprised of 4 different job out of which i have all the letters and supporting documents for only the most recent one, i worked the job for 18 months. Now in the application i mentioned all the 4 ones, and i have been told that i should have mentioned it only in the personal history but not in the work experience as my points are already high. Should i raise a webform and let IRCC know to consider only my most recent job and disregard the other ones.

Please help if someone knows the answer. Thank you